Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Scrapbooking

Japan With Kids - Forums: Education in Japan: Scrapbooking
By MasagoKawashita on Sunday, November 14, 2004 - 1:10 pm:

Memory Croppers Shonan, scrapbooking mothers with children, is offering an introductory class on November 22nd, Wednesday 10:30-12:30 at Shonan Mall Fill in Fujisawa.
You will learn basic skills for simple and easy scrapbooking. Information about how to start and continue your album and how to get all photo safe materials and supplies will be provided at the class. The fee is 1000yen including supplies for the first page. Children are welcomed although there is no child care. Registration is required. Please email to; masago-k[at]mpd.biglobe.ne.jp for more information and registration.

By Jellund on Monday, February 6, 2006 - 1:06 pm:

Scrapbooking club - Sangubashi/Odakyu line:
My friend and I have arranged to book the lunaluna kids room in Sangubashi once a month for 2 hours for scrapbooking and general craft work. The first booking is on Wednesday 15th February from 7.30-9.30pm. Sorry no kids, this is just a time for mums to catch up on some crafts.
This is non-profit, fee is 1,000yen to help cover the room rental costs and we have use of alphabet cutters, fancy scissors and laminators, byo laminating sheets.
Lunaluna is just 3 minutes walk from Sangubashi station on the Odakyu line, there is a rough map here
http://www.lunaluna.jp/english/e_access.html
Please email me if you think you can join so I know roughly how many people to expect.

By heather flaherty on Thursday, February 9, 2006 - 9:38 am:

I would be interested in this but I live near Yokohama. Do you have directions from Yokohama? I am fairly new to Japan, so I am not too familiar with other areas. I would not be able to come the 15th but if you plan on doing this periodically and posting when on this board I would be more than happy to advise you in advance.
Thank You, Heather
Leaving Prints
"Capture Life" http://scrap-a-holic.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: