Help
Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Looking for E/J exchange/practice group, Saitama area!

Japan With Kids - Forums: Education in Japan: Looking for E/J exchange/practice group, Saitama area!
By Martin Pfohl on Wednesday, December 1, 2004 - 6:19 am:

Minnasan Konnichiha!
Hello everyone, I have a Jp. friend who is looking for someone who may have time to help her learn English in exchange for help with your Jp. language and culture etc..
She is happily married with 2 children [ages 31, 4 and 2] and would most enjoy having a friend/partner of similar situation. I was prompted to put this message out there after she related to me her disappointment and shock upon finding that the man who offered to teach her english was expecting certain 'fringe benefits'...understandably embarassing, but an all too common practice, ano ne!
She lives in Koshigaya shi. If anyone would like to have a Jp. friend and langauage partner I will be happy to connect you two...I imagine she will be up for a shared family outing perhaps?...
Of course, i would appreciate respondants providing at least a courtesy of background info before reccomendation too.
If you would be interested, pls. respond to my post- maybe this should be a new kind of forum for JYK even?
Good Luck everyone!
MP

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: