Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

German Language Learning

Japan With Kids - Forums: Education in Japan: German Language Learning
By becky on Saturday, August 12, 2000 - 10:58 pm:

I am looking for a German Language Instructor to continue language instruction with my daughter thru the University of Nebraska. For details, please call Carmela 3224-6860 or email crunchmnbuster_21703@yahoo.com

By M.C.Kahraman on Friday, February 15, 2002 - 4:38 pm:

My native language is German and I have about 2 years German teaching experience. Now I'm studying Japanese and preparing my self for the university. I'm living in Tokyo. If you are interested please mail me at ckahraman@yahoo.com

By Hilary Wendel on Wednesday, May 8, 2002 - 11:36 am:

Looking to form or join a German playgroup (Kaffeklatsch!) with my kids (3j. and 1j.). We are in Minato-ku. If you are interested, please e-mail me at hcwendel@aol.com

By Bethan Hutton on Tuesday, January 20, 2004 - 9:56 am:

A German friend of mine living in Shinjuku-ku is looking for other German-speaking children to play with her two (aged 5 and 3), and help them keep up their German now they go to Japanese kindergarten. Preferably in central Tokyo or on the JR Chuo/Sobu line, or subway Marunouchi or Namboku lines. I will pass on any messages to her.
edobaby@hotmail.com

By Mono on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 10:24 am:

There is an organization called ICBA which manages its book reading clubs in Japan.
According to their website, therefs one French book reading club in Chiyoda-ku Fujimi, and one German book reading club in Shinagawa-ku. The one I know is an English book reading club for families from English speaking countries and Japanese families who came back from English speaking countries to help them keep their English. I think ICBAfs book reading clubs are not meant to be used by those who want to learn another language.
There are ICBAfs book reading clubs in UK, Germany, Italy, USA, China, and Australia, and I think those are for keeping your childrenfs Japanese language skills.
Please contact ICBA to get contact information on reading clubs in your area. The website is only in Japanese, but the most of the people in ICBA understand English.
http://home.n03.itscom.net/icba/index.html

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: