Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

.Au Pair to Japan?

Japan With Kids - Forums: Day Care in Japan: .Au Pair to Japan?
By Katie Noble on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 11:26 am:

I am a 23 year old Australian female looking at travelling to Tokyo, Japan in the middle of the new year.
I am currently teaching English to local Chinese students (3-4 years old) in a private international kindergarten. I have been teaching children in China for almost 2 years, and am looking for a change in environment.
I would like to continue teaching children: either in a private kindergarten or day care center; or personal child sitter for respectable family.
I can be contacted at:
katenoble_@hotmail.com
References and referals can be provided.
Your comments are encouraged.
Thank you,
Miss K. Noble.

By Emily Ciano on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 9:49 pm:

I am a Filipina domestic helper and finishing my contract this May. Anybody who needs baby sitter and as domestic helper please send me email.

By fatima adebukola abubakar on Sunday, March 20, 2005 - 12:12 am:

hello
My name is Bukki. I am 22 years old. i am Nigerian but i live in turkey. i speak yoruba, english and i am still learning turkish. i would like to come to japan to take care of kids for the summer. contact me if you are interested. fatimatimagemini@yahoo.com

By baccaro sophie on Monday, March 21, 2005 - 11:51 pm:

hello!!

My name is Sophie! I am a 22 year old french female looking for an Au Pair job in Japan. I would be avaible from september 2005 until december 2006 and I can stay 6-18 months.
I speak english too and and have some base in japanese.

contact me for further informations at baccarosophie@aol.com
I hope to hear from you soon.
thank you

By Josephine Winkler on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 7:12 pm:

konnichi wa !!

Watashi no namae wa Josephine desu.
I am a 18 - year - old female from Germany.
I am looking for an Au Pair Job in Japan.
I am available from july 2005 until july 2006.
I speak english and german and I am learning japanese. I do not smoke and I have experience as a babysitter.
If you are interessted, please email me to AuPairJobNihon@yahoo.de

Domo Arigato !

By Sandra Backhaus on Sunday, May 8, 2005 - 5:30 am:

Konnichiwa!
Watashi wa Sandora to iimasu. Au-Pair-Kazoku o sagashite iru no desu ga, watashi ni kaite kudasai.
Kodomo to doobutsu ga suki desu, atarashii keiken o shitai to omoimasu.
I've learned Japanese for about 2 years and would like to have practice on site!
Please contact me:
Sandra_Backhaus@gmx.de
Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu!

By Katharina Holewa on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 4:28 am:

Dear families,

My name is Katharina. I'm 20 years old and live in Berlin/Germany.
I already finished school, but before I will begin to study at university, I would like to work as an au pair in a foreign country.
I can start working as an au pair between January 2006 and March 2006. I will be able to stay between 6 and 12 month.

Working as an au pair is somehow like a dream for me, because I’m an only child and never experienced the life in a big family for longer time. Still I have several good experiences with children. I regularly did babysitting for our neighbours and friends. I also gave private lessons for primary pupils for some years.

The reason for working as an au pair in Japan is my special love to this country. I always learned Japanese besides school, so I know at least the basics of the language. I also had the opportunity to stay in Japan for 4 times. After finishing the time of au pair, I intend to study Japanese at university.

I’m a funny and easy-going person, but I’m also reliable, honest and conscientious. My hobbies are reading, music, painting and writing to my international friends.
I’m a non-smoker with excellent health condition.

When you are interested in me, please e-mail me to: kathy_holewa@web.de
I look forward to hear from you.

Katharina

By Laurie on Wednesday, December 7, 2005 - 11:56 am:

We're looking for a live out nanny or au pair living in the Misawa area. We have 3 children, two boys 9 and 5 and a daughter who is 2. The 9 yr old is in school during the day. Email me if your intrested in more information and live in the Misawa area.
Babydoll1224@gmail.com

By P. S. on Monday, January 30, 2006 - 3:08 am:

Hello,I am T.
I am an Aupair in the U.S. ( 2 years live in )
I am 27 years old , Thai.
I would like to be an Aupair in Japan because I would like to improve my Japanese.
Please email me to get my more information.
gabza777@hotmail.com

By Janine Struck on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 5:33 pm:

Dear families,
I'm Janine from Germany and would love to come to Japan as an Aupair. I'm very interested in Japan, it's language and culture. That's why I hope I can find a nice family and spend a fun time with them. I can start between July and December 2006 and would like to stay for 3-12 months. For more information about me you can visit:
http://www.greataupair.com/showprofile.cfm/locatorID/449401
or email me at:
silver_shining@gmx.net

By Chanathip Attajarusit on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 6:42 pm:

Dear Family,
I am a 23 year old Thai female. And I am looking for a job as an Au Pair/Nanny in Tokyo. I prefer to work with English spoken family. I have child care experience with children under 2 years old to 12 years old for 2-3 years. And I'm done a workshop-training in the nursery for 200 hrs. and I do have referencers, if needed.
I have been visited and stayed in Tokyo 2 times for a few months so I know how is it like in Japan. I can help with household work. I have a driving license with 5 years experience.
Please email me any questions you may have and to see if you need any other information.
chanathipa@msn.com

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

By Yvette Kasuga on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 10:19 pm:

Hello

Do you speak English fluently? Do you
have a second language of Spanish, French
or Italian.

With english as a first language and either
of the above as a second language - and
an interest in being a nanny/au-pair to
Japan, we would be interested in having
you live with us in Japan.

email or phone me for more information
yvette at teemeup4now@yahoo.co.uk or
thanks

By serap karakaya on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 4:41 am:

Hi,
I am 22 old Turkish girl looking for an aupair in Tokyo/ Japan. I speak native Turkish and fluent English. I study primary school teaching at university in Turkey. So, I love children I can make conversation with them very easly. I get lots of pedagogy lesson at universty. I have child care experience with children aged 8 to 12. I was a summer aupair last summer in Nottingham/ UK and I have good referance from my host family. I would like to find a place as an au pair with an English-speaking family in Japan. I am an energetic, caring, enthusiastic, patient, responsible, flexible, trustworthy and cheerful girl. I like swimming, walking, cycling, listening, going to cinema, reading, shopping・I can do everything with children. I have a driver licience. I like animals and I can feed dogs and cats. I really want to come japan because I am interested Japanese culture. I would be available from june to october 2006 or any time between these dates. ンf you think I would be suitable for your family , please contact me. My email is serapkarakaya84@yahoo.com

By Steven Smith on Wednesday, April 5, 2006 - 7:39 am:

Hi,
I have one son who is 5years old, and a new baby coming in August. We're looking for a live-out nanny from Aug/Sept to April. We live in Nagoya. Our home language is English, so we're looking for someone who speaks English, and another language would be nice (but not necessary). Must have experience with new-borns, willing to live outside our home (we can arrange accomodations), and help our 5year old son with learning ABCs and reading at a pre-school level (he's very bright and learns very quickly). Salary depending on experience (will include accomodations). Please reply by e-mail to me at steventemplar@spamarrest.com .

By Ersilia on Tuesday, July 4, 2006 - 5:57 am:

Dear family,

I'm a French 24 years old woman currently living in Paris, and I'm looking for a family in Japan.
I don't smoke, I'm cheerful and warm hearted, I will be happy to join your family!
I'm reliable with a great sense of responsability. I used to do baby sitting, I'm patient so I can help with homework and even teach if needed. I like to go to the park, the swimming pool and play with children. I love to cook healthy meals and there's no problem about doing some housework.
I'm actually studying Japanese and I have planned to take some Japanese language classes in order to improve my Japanese.

So I hope we'll get along well, please feel free to send me a message at ersilia.turret[a]tiscali.fr
Thank you!

By Mandy Sandy on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 5:52 pm:

I am looking for a native english speaker (or fluent in english) who can pick up my child at school once to twice a week and play with him few hours. Time is from 3:30pm till 6pm at Iidbashi.
Please email me if you are interested.

By Fleetsup1 on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 8:04 pm:

I need an aupair (live-in), who can help me out with my 7 year old daughter. My daughter is a well behaved princess. I am a U.S. Naval Officer raising a seven year old on my own. You would need a valid work visa to be able to gain employment, as well as gain access to the Naval Base in Yokosuka Japan. I live on the Naval Base, in a three bedroom apartment. If you are interested please email me at forcesup1@yahoo.com.

By Aimee on Saturday, November 10, 2007 - 12:26 pm:

to Fleetsup1, try to contact lyndsey[at] chezvous.co.jp he might be able to help you..

By Jeshly on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 5:11 pm:

Hello ! my name is Jeshly.I am looking for a part time or for full time job as a nanny or house keeping.I speak english fluently, I have a valid working visa.Right now I live in Tokyo.I have experience with children,I worked as a nanny. please contact me at 080-5031-4972 (in the evenings).for references available call Cristea Monica 080-3462-8315.

Best regards,
Perly.

By Terryjago on Wednesday, December 19, 2007 - 10:52 am:

Dear Everyone,

We are looking for an english speaking au-pair. I am British and my wife is Japanese. We have a 4month old baby. We Both need to work. And need a Au-pair or baby sitter to take care of Kaito During the Day, We would like it if the baby sitter or au-pair can live in. we would give food and Accomodation free. plus we can give pocket money. of around 20,000 yen per month Ideal for some one coming to japan to travel. working from 8 till 6pm Just looking after Kaito, no need to do house work. We have pc and sky tv so you can watch and play while looking after kaito. no need to work weekends. monthly contract minimum of 2months.
Please call me at 09013788348 or email me at Terry.Jago@gmail.com

By Victoria_h on Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 4:51 am:

Dear Family,

I am an experienced au pair looking for live-in work in Japan around about June-August 2009.
I am a native English speaker and have taken classes in both French and Spanish, and have lived with an Italian family for 6months.

I have experience will older children (7 plus) and would prefer to work within this age range if possible.

I have no problem helping around the home and will have a valid UK driving licence by 2009.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at: silverlining89@hotmail.co.uk

Yours faithfully,

Victoria

By Nishioka on Thursday, January 3, 2008 - 7:39 am:

Full time Nanny Needed:
I am an American and my husband is Japanese. We are seeking a full time nanny to care for our newborn infant 2months old. We will pay all living expenses plus salary and bonus. Please contact us if you have interest along with your qualifications and expectations. Thank you

By Nishioka on Thursday, January 3, 2008 - 7:42 am:

Full time Au Pair Needed:

I am American and my husband is Japanese. We are seeking full time Au Pair in Tokyo to care for our 2 month old infant. We will pay all living expenses and salary plus bonus. Please contact if you have interest along with your qualifications and expectations. Thank tou

By Anais on Saturday, January 5, 2008 - 6:09 am:

Dear Family,

My name is Alexandra,Im 39 years old,I live in Serbia, Belgrade.
I hope some nice family in Japan, needs a seriouse, sweet, carry and experienced nanny like me !

Im high educated - Masters in German and english, and a professional tutor and nanny.

I am looking for a job as an Au Pair/Nanny in Japan. I have child care experience with children from 4 to 12 years.
I can start working as an au pair from May 2008, and I can stay as long you need my services.

The reason for working as an au pair in Japan is my special love to this country and their people.

Im a non-smoker and beside english I speak german and italian.

If you are interested in me, please e-mail me to: astancic2001@yahoo.com

best regards
Alexandra Stancic

By Yflin on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 12:29 pm:

Hello everyone,

Can someone tell me what is a reasonable weekly rate for a live-in aupair in Japan? Base on how many hours of work per week?

Assume the au-pair does not have experience or less than one year.

I need help because I have not idea and there is not guideline. We are a family seeking an au-pair and I want to know what is the market rate.

By Kiia on Wednesday, February 27, 2008 - 8:36 pm:

Dear Family,

I'm looking for a family in Japan that needs a reliable and cheerful girl to take care of their children. I think that being an Au Pair in Japan would give me a great opportunity to combine my love for children and my enthusiasm for the Japanese culture and language. I have been studying Japanese for 4 years and I'm eager to improve my language skills.

My name is Kiia Korpi and I am from Helsinki, Finland. I am currently studying at Helsinki Upper Secondary School of Visual Arts. After graduating I intend to study Information Technology in Finland or Germany. My hobbies are painting, arts and crafts, reading, video games and studying Japanese. I also like to do all kinds of sports, e.g. swimming, athletics and Taido (martial arts).

Right now I'm living with my family in Finland, but we have been in Germany for eleven years, so I am fluent in both German and Finnish. My family includes me, my parents, my younger brother Kai (15) and our lovely dog, Yuki. In 2006 we took in an exchange student from Japan and it was a really great experience. We treated Asaka as a family member and we are still in touch with her and her family. I hope that I can become part of your family as well!

I have been babysitting my cousins and neighbors’ children whose ages range from 3 to 12. I enjoy being together with children and I'm sure your children will also get along with me. I'm very creative, so I would be happy to draw and craft with the children and find other activities and games for them. I will also be happy to do whatever household jobs are needed.

I would be able to start in June 2008, so if want to know more about me, don't hesitate to contact me at kiia.korpi@netti.fi

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kiia

By Katharina on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 3:19 am:

Dear family,

I search a family which live in Japan (Tokyo). I want to do the Au Pair in Japan, because I am very interested in the Japanese culture, language and the Japanese life.
At the moment I go to school. But in summer 2008 I will probably quit school. After the school I'll do for 6 months an internship. After the internship I want to go as an Au Pair to Japan. I will finish the internship in January 2009.

My name is Katharina.I´m 18 years old and come from Germany. My hobbies are volleyball, going out with friends, music and Japanese culture.

I am very interested in the Japanese culture, language and the Japanese live.
I want to learn more about Japan.
Maybe I want move to Japan someday and the Au Pair help me a lot for that.

If you want to know more about me,so please contact me at k.klimala@gmx.de

Katharina

Liebe Familie,

Ich suche eine Familie die in Japan(Tokyo) lebt. Ich will als Au Pair nach Japan gehen, da ich mich sehr fuer die japanische Kultur und Sprache interessiere.
Im Moment gehe ich noch zur Schule. Im Sommer 2008 werde ich mit der Schule fertig sein und anschliessend ein Praktikum fuer 6 Monate machen. Nach dem Praktikum will ich als Au Pair nach Japan gehen. Ich werde das Praktikum im Januar 2009 beenden.

Ich heisse Katharina und bin 18 Jahre alt.
Meine Hobbies sind Volleyball, etwas mit meinen Freunden unternehmen, Musik und Japan.

Ich interessiere mich sehr fuer die japanische Kultur, Sprache und das japanische Leben.
Ich moechte durch das Au Pair mehr ueber Japan erfahren. Es koennte sogar moeglich sein, dass ich spaeter nach Japan ziehen will und als Au Pair kann ich dann schon einige Erfahrungen sammeln. Ausserdem macht es mir Spass mich mit Kindern zu beschaeftigen.

Wenn ihr/du mehr ueber mich wissen wollt koennt ihr mir gerne an k.klimala@gmx.de schreiben.

Katharina

By Claudy on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 6:47 am:

Dear family,

My name is Claudia, I am nineteen years old (twenty in august) and live in Switzerland. My native language is french but I can speak english and german too. I have fourteen years of education studying among others Art and Philosophy. I'am having my matura this year, this means that I finish school in the beginning of July. After that I would like to go in Japan as soon as possible to work as an aupair.

I like to go outside, have a walk and do sport. I have swum in a club for twelve years , made indoors hockey, snowboard, tennis, waterpolo, windsurf and sometimes go skiing. During my days off, I listen to some music, go on internet, meet friends, go to the lake (in summer), watch films in cinema and take out my dog. I am always in good mood, easy going and never complain about what I have to do.

My aim in being an aupair in Japan, is to learn a new language and a culture which is very different from mine (I read books about Japan, but it's more interesting to be there! :-) ). I like human contact and children, so the fact to live in a family and help her suits me well.
I have already done some baby-sitting but have never worked as an aupair. I would be very happy to have the opportunity to live this experience in Japan.

If you are interseted and have any questions, you can contatct me at: claudy_nobs@hotmail.com

Best regards,
Claudia

By Sakurahana on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 11:24 am:

Konnichiwa,

My name is Lisa, I'm a very responsible 17 year old from Germany who has lived on an English speaking island for 10 years. I am looking for an Au pair Job in Japan, (Tokyo or close to it preferably). I travel a lot and therefore have picked up enough over the past years about mature behavior and deal well in stressful situations. I love children, have occasionally babysat, taken care of two boys aged 5 and 2 for a few days at a time and completely enjoyed the time i spent with them. I have 5 dogs, 2 cats and work closely with horses which has helped me learn a lot about day to day life. I look forward to almost anything new and am open-minded.

If you are interested please contact me at: monalisa44@hotmail.de
Thank you,
Lisa ^^
Sayonara

By Ccjeanne on Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 5:48 pm:

Hello,

I am Jeanne, a 20 years old French girl. I would like to spend one year in Japan as an Au pair. I can speak English well and know a little Japanese. I have experience in babysitting.

If you are interested please contact me at : cc.jeanne@gmail.com

Kind Regards
Jeanne

By Sora on Sunday, June 3, 2012 - 6:06 pm:

{Hello!こんいちは!

My name is Laura and I'm 20 years old. I'm from America but I'm currently living in Japan. I'm fluent in English and speak some Japanese. I'm also studying Korean and Italian. I really want to au pair in Japan next year, starting mid to late December. I can stay longer as well. Right now I study Japanese and teach English to all ages, I am doing this for a year.

メールを送ってください。下に私のメールがあります。
If you want to talk to me please email me: laurashlie@yahoo.com

Thank you very much! ありがとうございます!

Sincerely
Laura Ashley}

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: