Return to
Japan With Kids Home Page

Forum Main Page
Keyword Search
New Posts
Last Week

Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Au Pair visa for Japan

Japan With Kids - Forums: Immigration/visas/re-entry permits/naturalization: Au Pair visa for Japan
By Breanna on Sunday, March 7, 2004 - 8:55 pm:

Hi! I am an American wanting to be an Au Pair in Japan but I am having trouble finding information on visas and laws on Americans/Au Pairs wanting to stay in Japan?

Does anyone have any info? Ok thanks!


By Susan Phatsadavong on Friday, September 3, 2004 - 12:57 am:

Hello Brenna,

I am in the same situation. But this is what I've found out from word of mouth and travel agents.

when you said staying in Japan, meaning moving there due to your job transfer or offered? If you answer yes to any of these questions, the company that you are being hired should provide you with visa info.

If you just wanted to take off to Japan with no jobs line up than you need to tell the travel agent that you are planning to puchase a ticket from and they will provide you with a visa. You can also look up online for visa. best of luck, maybe I'll see you in Japan this summer.

By Sunshine68 on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 9:55 pm:


I would like to know wht are the documents you need to sponsor for a nanny/aupair visa.
what are the qualificatins she should have to work as a nany in Japan
Thank you.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.