Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Urgent Please help: Multiple COE Application

Japan With Kids - Forums: Immigration/visas/re-entry permits/naturalization: Urgent Please help: Multiple COE Application
By Simrantakkar on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 11:26 pm:

Dear Friends,

I have applied for COE (Certificafe Of Eligibility) through an employer who selected me to work in Japan. The offer was not good but I accepted it in hurry as I did not have any information regarding it. Also, employer did not give much time to think and pushed me to accept it in 2 days time. Now I have realized that it would be very difficult to work in those conditions.

Also, I have got a better job opportunity with another company in Japan with good working conditions and I want to join it. But I have few questions before I proceed:

1) Is it possible for new employer to file another fresh COE application for me.

2) Will there be any complications at consulate in proceeding further with immigration. I am expecting COE from previous employer by next week.

3) Will my new employer come to know that I have already applied/secured a COE application. OR Is it possible for new employer to start the process all again without knowing about previous COE.

4) Can I dream of coming to Japan or should I forget it.

Please reply if anyone has any information on this. I am very confused. You can also mail me at simran.takkar[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Simran

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: