Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Nanny, housekeeper, babysitter, au pair: wanted/available

Japan With Kids - Forums: Classifieds: Nanny, housekeeper, babysitter, au pair: wanted/available
If you are looking for someone please check "2004" and "2003 and before" because a lot of people are long term here and still have the same email and phone number.

If you are an employment agency or a company please contact admin[at]tokyowithkids.com for terms and instructions.

By Kristen Kajiwara on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 7:10 pm:

Housekeeper needed once a week in Funabashi City, Chiba. 3-4 hours one weekday morning a week. Please contact Kristen at hideok10[at]aol.com Can you start right away? Thank you.

By Joy Grace Salcedo on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 5:21 pm:

Posting in behalf of a Friend:

Looking for a full time live out Babysitting/Housekeeping job, Bernadette D. Manlapaz, 37 years old, 15years of experience, if interested please call (03) 3793-2164, (evening please) can come for an interview on weekends. Thank you.

By laila aram easum on Thursday, June 29, 2006 - 12:46 am:

Great I have received a lot of info and email. We are going to have fun in Tokyo.
Thanks everyone
Lailasan

By laila aram easum on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 2:18 pm:

Hi,
I will be visiting Tokyo with my family from San Francisco. I will need a babysitter from July 24 until July 29 to help me with my 6 1/2 year old and my 3 1/2 year old during the day and some evenings.
English , french language welcome ( I would love some japanese but I don't speak it.)

lailasan
comm-175581680@craigslist.org

By Esther Khua on Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 8:22 pm:

Experienced babysitter and language teacher for 8yrs.,do household chores,can easily adopt other culture,open-minded,Godfearing,trustworthy and work with dedication,love children(i had 3kids).looking for sponsor.interested email me at balweg67@yahoo.com

By TMN on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 11:34 am:

Nanny/Housecleaner wanted:

Family with 2 children in Tokyo is looking for a nanny to join our family. Please contact us if you fit these requirements:

We are looking for a live-in caregiver with previous childcare experience willing to work part-time or full-time.

Job requires care of 2 children who are 4 and 1 years old. Our 4 year old will be going to school from 8am-2pm beginning April. Mom does not have a job but would like help with childcare and household chores.

Nanny should be out-going, willing to have fun but is not afraid of disciplining the children in accordance with the values and guidelines of the parents.

Ideally the nanny will join our family not as a maid but as a friend and companion to mom and a mentor to the kids.

Must have valid visa to work in Tokyo.

Should be able to make a 2 year commitment.

Compensation will be 100,000 yen/ month for part-time (3 days/week) or 150, 000 yen /month full-time for 5 days/week. Will consider raise after 6 months. For full-time employment this will also include National health insurance, 2 - 3 weeks vacation/ year and airfare to home country.

Live-in accommodations will include a room with bed, linens, wardrobe, and TV with VCR.

We would also consider sponsoring you to Canada where you will be able to apply for permanent Canadian citizenship after 2 years of work in the country.

Please provide us with a list of ALL employers and work during the last 3 years with current telephone numbers and contact information.

Please contact us at TokyoMommyNannysearch@hotmail.com or call 03-6437-8517

By Gamze Abramov on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 2:19 pm:

I'm looking for a babysitter/cleaner for Thursday mornings, approximately 8am to 1pm though may be later. My child will be 6 weeks old so experience with this age group is necessary. You should also have references I can contact. My house is in Shimouma, a 15 minute bus ride from Shibuya station or 10 minutes walk from Yutenji station. Please email gamze.abramov@gmail.com

By Maurice Crosby on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 8:04 pm:

Sapporo: child minder required for one day, 28th March to mind our 5 year old son for 5 hours during the day. We are from New Zealand but he does speak a little Japanese and loves the Japanese people. Please reply to mauricec[at]linksnacks.co.nz

By marie kalsi on Wednesday, March 8, 2006 - 1:29 pm:

Recently moved to Moto-azabu with 15 month old son. Looking for 5 hours cleaning a week for with future babysitting hours. Either email me on marie.kalsi@gmail.com or call 03 3746 5861

By dianajeanesantos on Sunday, March 5, 2006 - 6:52 pm:

Hi I'm Rosario Escalante, filipina, 41 years old. I'm presently working in japan and my visa will expire on june this year. And I'm looking for someone who can sponsor. I'd been in hongkong for almost 5 years, and 2 years up to present here in japan working as a housekeeper/nanny. References available. Anyone interested pls call me @ 090-9827-7418

By dianajeanesantos on Sunday, March 5, 2006 - 06:39 pm:
Dear Employer,
I'm Jackie Gepulle, Filipina, 44 years old. I'm presently working in japan and my visa is until september this year. I have an experience for almost 8 years(babysitter/housekeeper). I'm looking for someone who can sponsor either full time/part time. I'm trustworthy and reliable person. References available. Anyone interested pls call me @ 090-9341-6088. Thanks in advance. God Bless.

By dianajeanesantos on Sunday, March 5, 2006 - 06:13 pm:
Hi I'm Liway Magallano, filipina w/proper visa. I'm looking for a part time housekeeping job, and my available days are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-2pm. Anyone interested pls contact me @ 090-6499-4240. Thanks in advance. God Bless.

By dianajeanesantos on Sunday, March 5, 2006 - 06:07 pm:
Hi I'm Nancy Santos, Filipina w/proper visa, looking for part time housekeeping job. I'm trustworthy and reliable person. Reference are available. Anyone interested pls. contact me @ my keitai # 090-1778-2293. Thank you very much in advance. GOD BLESS...

By Merly Fernando on Sunday, March 5, 2006 - 5:07 pm:

Hello, I'm Merly, Filipina, looking for part/full time babysitting/housekeeping job. I'm reliable, responsible, trustworthy and have 20 years experienced as a helper. I can cook western and asian food. Available anytime. Please call me at 080 3476 3595 or e-mail me at merlifernando@yahoo.com. Thank you.

By Bernadette V. Dimalanta on Thursday, March 2, 2006 - 11:16 pm:

I'm MARITESS CASINAS, 37 yrs old,looking for a fulltime/partime babysitting or housekeeping job. I will be needing sponsorship immediately. interested parties may call at 090-8496-8112, 03-3713-2248. for reference pls call Letty Mizuta at 03-5721-1813

By beth on Thursday, March 2, 2006 - 11:07 pm:

Hi! I'm looking for part/fulltime housekeeping or babysitting job. I'm a Filipina, 30 yrs old and a mother of 2 kids. You may contact me at tel # 080-34108987. Thank you very much for the help you could extend to me.

By Yvette Kasuga on Wednesday, March 1, 2006 - 11:04 pm:

I am living in Nagano but travel to our apartment in Central City of Tokyo, Korakuen (Iidabashi st., korakuen st., kasuga st.) where I would like to have a babysitter occasionally for the evenings. May be required to stay the night. All my 3 children sleep through the night, so the babysitter can spend the evening watching a film and then go to sleep at leisure. Please either email at teemeup4now[at]yahoo.co.uk or phone my cell on 090-4464-0224 if you are available.
I will call you a few days in advance before we arrive in Tokyo.
Thanks

By Luisa Trinidad on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 4:33 pm:

Hire a wonderful helper, you can depend on her. She's been here for 16 years as all around helper. Excellent in ironing and
knows some cooking. Also has experience with children of all
ages. You'll not regret in hiring her, she's worth of your trust and money. She is looking for partime job, no need of sponsorship. Please contact: 090-5411-3867

By Kawano on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 10:02 am:

We are looking for a babysitter/nanny for our 6-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter in Yokohama (Center Minami Station area) from March 1st to 3rd. Pay 1,000yen per hour.

They needed to be picked up from the day-care-center at 7pm. We need someone until a parent comes home.

About five nights a month will continue.

Call me at 090-9562-9362 for details.

*Japanese language skill is a must.

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 8:51 pm:

Hire the best helper, Ester is a
terrific helper, meticulously clean and well-organized. She is
hardworking, trustworthy, depend-
able and flexible in time. Has
experience in housecleaning,
laundry and other related works.
Also has experience with children of all ages and newborn.
Excellent in ironing. She is
looking for partime job: Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and
Saturday, from 300 up, Saturday
can be wholeday and also regular
baby sitting during at night.
Please contact: 080-3487-5904

By ruthie on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 2:31 pm:

Hello, I am Lorna. I'm looking for a part time or full time live out position as a nanny in Tokyo; very experienced; have been living in Tokyo for 9 years; looking for new sponsorship since the family I am currently working for is moving back home; you can contact me at 090-6000-3464 (mobile) or 044-433-5395.

By Julie Daly on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 10:49 pm:

I am pregnant and looking for a house cleaner for just 3 hours once per week at the moment. The baby is due at the end of May and we will need a helper for 3 hours twice a week then.

My husband and I live in Shin-Urayasu in Chiba.

Please email me at julieedaly@yahoo.com if you are interested.

By TokyoMom2005 on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 4:28 pm:

Aileen Sanchez is looking for part-time jobs as a housekeeper and babysitter. She holds a valid visa up to 2007.

If you are interested, please get in touch with her on 045-621-4337

By mary ann torcuator on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 3:43 pm:

hi! im mary ann 28y/o, Filipina, with 2 kids. Been here in Japan for 5 years with 1 sponsor up to now,im looking for part time jobs for 8 hours, my available days are tuesdays and wednesdays. If you are interested in you may email me at mommytokyo@yahoo.com Thank you.

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 10:14 pm:

Looking for someone who can tidy up your house and take care of your baby as well?I can help you. With excellent experience in housekeeping and taking care of children of all ages. If you're interested, kindly contact me at 08034875904.

By jing on Tuesday, February 14, 2006 - 4:35 pm:

Hi! I'm looking for housekeeping/ babysitting job preferably 8 hrs. Available for 2 days a week. Reference is available when needed.
Thanks so much for the help you could extend to me. You can reach me at this # 080-10104634. Good day! Looking forward to meet you.

By TokyoMom2005 on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 1:52 pm:

Reposting the ad. Our search continues..

Looking for an experienced babysitter/housekeeper.We can sponser the visa. References are a must.The person should be living in Japan for atleast 2 years.

If you are interested, please email me or contact at 090-2428-4457
Thanks!

By TokyoMom2005 on Wednesday, February 8, 2006 - 01:43 pm:
Looking for an experienced babysitter/housekeeper.We can sponser the visa. References are a must.The person should be living in Japan for atleast 2 years.
If you are interested, please email me or contact at 090-2428-4457
Thanks!

By Andrew Flavell on Wednesday, February 1, 2006 - 1:39 pm:

We are looking for a Japanese nanny to take care of our three month old baby. The position would be part-time until May and then full time after that. We would prefer someone with nursing or child education experience.

By Marieliz on Monday, January 30, 2006 - 9:23 am:

I am Crestina Ocampo 40 years old with proper visa and looking for part time jobs.Available from Monday-Saturday from morning -2p.m., Thursday and Weekends whole day.Anyone interested can email me :britty252002@yahoo.com or call me @03-54841609.Thank you!!

By Bernadette V. Dimalanta on Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 11:14 pm:

FULLTIME BABYSITTER/part time
- needed to be sponsored
- 5 or 4 days a week
- can do homework help if needed
- live out
- residing at Nakameguro, Tokyo
For more info.pls contact, 03-3713-2248, 090-7822-6023, or email me at dette_khal_yang2_05@yahoo.com
for referenc pls call Chris Johnson at 0337460298

By Juyeon Lee on Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 3:06 pm:

Late 20's korean women who already in Tokyo,
hold a visa.

Past Experience: Aupair in U.S.A for a year.

When : Monday - Sunday ( M-F 9am - 1pm should be taking a Japanese class)

I enjoy driving,cooking, reading, travelling and the outdoors. Live in or out doesn't matter.
I believe that I would be a wonderful aupair for your home.
Thank you for your consideration. you can email me at happyariel@hotmail.com

By Admin on Friday, January 27, 2006 - 11:08 am:

Recommended by Leonor Brito (mobile: 090-3681-5284 / home: 03-3208-0645)

Name: Bertie Sollestre
Tel: 090-1798-6332
Available: Full time or part time.
Location: Edogawabashi (Bunkyo-ku), can travel. Willing to live in or out.
Past Experience: as private nurse for aged in Hong Kong, 3 children of her own
Languages: English, Tagalog
Can take care of an aging parent as well as do housekeeping/ironing and childcare.

By Jade G.M.G on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 8:39 pm:

I've been in Japan for more than 4 years. My full time teaching job involves teaching Japanese mothers & babies, preschool & elementary children, junior high and adults. Experienced English Teacher (living in Minato-ku) offering babysitting and pet sitting services to English speaking families in the Minato-ku area. Available days - Saturdays after 7.30pm, anytime on Sundays and anytime on Mondays till 8pm. 2,000/hour. 2 hours & beyond - fee negotiable. Call 080-3090-1018/ email: miracles1075@yahoo.com for more information or an interview.

By Dolores P. Chavez on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 3:16 pm:

hi my name is Anamer d. delos Santos and im looking for a fulltime /parttime job as a household helper and baby sitting my avaelable time is afternoon from monday to saturday with a proper visa if your enterested please call on 090-3063-2906 thank you very much.

By Mika Stewart on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 7:45 pm:

Wanted: Nanny

When: M-F, 12noon to 6pm

What: Cleaning, cooking dinner, shopping, pick up kids at bus stop, laundry

Where: Yoyogi Uehara

Email mikastewart@w7.dion.ne.jp

By Dolores P. Chavez on Thursday, January 19, 2006 - 8:20 am:

Hi my name is Dolores Chavez looking for a part time job. i am available one full day once a week and i can do baby sitting, all around job in the house including cooking. i also have 16 years of experience and i have proper visa. any interested employer can contact me on this no. 09012661239. Thank You.

By Marisol Ramos on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 8:29 pm:

dear employer's,
a blessed day to all.
my friend Zeny Cabrera (filipina) with proper visa is looking for a part time job, in house cleaning,baby sitting.she is available every Tuesday from morning 'till evening.
you may contact her at 03-37232028 / 09084618415
or email her at marisolramosrac@yahoo.com

thanks you so much,
God bless you all.

By tessdiones on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 5:13 pm:

Dear Employer,
I'm Tess Diones,Filipina,w/proper visa. I'm looking for a part time job(babysitting,house/office cleaning)I'm available every friday whole day. Any one interested pls. call me @ 08034293640...Thank you very much in advance...God Bless us all....

By Indo mommy on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 9:42 pm:

Wanted a babysitter & house help for a few hours every week. Our daughter is 3 years old. Help required mostly in the evenings.

Should live around Ikebukuro (Tobu Tojo / Yurakucho lines)

Please email at -
0375486803@jcom.home.ne.jp

Thanks!

By melissa moore on Thursday, January 12, 2006 - 2:32 pm:

We are looking for a nanny/housekeeper to help with our 2 girls (16 months & 2 1/2 years old). Full-time is preferred - we can discuss sponsorship with the right person if required.

English and Japanese language skills are preferred. Experience with pre-schoolers is essential. Duties will include caring for/playing with the children, assisting with household chores/cleaning and occassional babysitting in the evening.

We are currently in Meguro but will be moving to the Shibuya area. Please either call 03-3493-5450 or email greg.a.moore@nabasia.com for more information or to apply.

By Kristen Kajiwara on Wednesday, January 11, 2006 - 3:45 pm:

Happy New Year! We are again looking for a housekeeper who can do some babysitting once or twice a week. We have a 4 month old and 4 year old, both boys. We would like someone who lives close to the Funabashi City, Chiba area. We live near the HASAMA station on the Tozai/Toyo Rapid line. We can pay 1000 yen/ hour plus 500yen towards transportation. English or Japanese speakers welcome. Please email me at hideok10@aol.com regarding this message. Thank you. Kristen Kajiwara

By Maestro Service on Tuesday, January 10, 2006 - 6:40 pm:

MAESTRO Service (Maid Service Agent) is looking for part time Housekeepers who are able to work in night time (20:00 - 22:00).
every day work is favorable though some days of a week can be considerable.

This job is only a short time(2hours a day) though, I can arrange and combine with some other jobs if necessary.

Working location is Hatagaya/Yoyogi Uehara. Candidate need to love dogs.

company info: www.maestroservice.co.jp
Sean Nagase /Maestro Service

--- Maestro is a JapanWithKids supporter ---

By jay on Sunday, January 8, 2006 - 11:11 pm:

Part time housekeeper/nanny wanted to help out a family with a newborn and a toddler living in meguro. Hardworking, honest, reliable, experienced person sought. May lead to full time. Willing to sponsor the right person. Reply with current references and visa. Inquire: jayleesch(at)yahoo.com

By Nancy on Sunday, January 8, 2006 - 9:32 pm:

Housekeeper needed in Yokohama. Will sponsor. No childcare. Must like pets. Flexible hours. To apply please visit the website http://www.family-brandt.net/hk.htm

By Melissa Evans on Friday, January 6, 2006 - 12:53 pm:

Hi Merlie Raagas is working with us as part time one's a week,cleaning and take care my son at night she's is nice hardworking trustworthy. i know her for almost 2 years, but i cant sponsor, her visa is going to expired soon....she's looking for sponsorship. one's a week is free if you can sponsor her. Full/part time job. experienced in babysitting. Please contact her number is 08034499091 if you have any question about her contact me in this e-mail add melissa.evans@!gmail.com

By M on Thursday, January 5, 2006 - 5:02 pm:

If you are looking for a babysitter/housekeeper. I am available, monday to friday(morning only) until 12pm, with experiences, with visa and can give references.