Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Missing Persons

Japan With Kids - Forums: Classifieds: Missing Persons
By Pato on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 9:40 am:

Child Abduction from San Diego, CA:
Girl: NIKO NYCOLE NEALY (dob 2000 Jan 16)
Abduction by mother: Reiko (maiden: Nakamura) Nealy
http://www.sdcda.org/helping/individual_child.php?id=42
Possible location: Narita, Japan
$500,000 warrant.

By Mandy Sandy on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 12:14 am:

Hi, I am looking for Eric Fior, a frenchman living I supposed in Tokyo with his Japanese wife Mariko. They may be managing a restaurant or a coffee shop. If anybody heard about him, please kindly let me know. Thank you

By Admin on Wednesday, April 5, 2006 - 6:12 pm:

This organization helps Filippina mothers find the Japanese fathers of their children. Maybe... they can be asked to assist in the case of the Indonesian boy in the above post dated August 12, 2005.

JFC Network
Hours & days 10:00 18:00, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
Tel/fax: 03-3264-4272
http://www.jca.apc.org/jfcnet/
E-mail jfcnet@jca.apc.org
Languages Japanese, English and Tagalog

By Tokyo Daddy on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 10:52 am:

Looking for a housekeeper/nanny named Grace. She was working in Tokyo till Aug 2003 for sure. She is from Philippines, a qualified nurse and used to work with an indian family in Shakujikoen.

By Subaru Nobuji on Friday, August 12, 2005 - 11:37 am:

An Indonesian woman, named Karima Melania, was married to a Japanese man named : Kosaka Nobuji at Jakarta Indonesia in about early 1993. From their marriage, they got a son, named Mohammad Subaru, who was born November 5, 1993. After marriage for 2 years, Melanie and Kosaka were getting divorced and never got in touch anymore for good. The little boy Subaru is now living with his mother in a city near Jakarta Indonesia and Kosaka Nobuji is believed to moved back to Japan more than 5 years ago. The little Subaru now is hungry for knowing and meeting with his father. Could anyone help us to find him? some pictures are attached on this site: http://photobucket.com/albums/a97/snobuji/
Please feel free to give any information that may help, and we will very very appreciated all the information regarding how to find Kosaka Nobuji. Please contact : subarunobuji[at]yahoo.co.id. If Kosaka Nobuji is reading this message, please contact immediately.

By Amy Uehara on Thursday, January 13, 2005 - 7:01 am:

Search for missing persons from the available list of names or post names of missing persons here:
http://www.icrc.org/home.nsf/home/webfamilylinks#a7

Bay of Bengal | Somalia | Haiti | Gulf 2003 | Angola | Liberia - Sierra Leone | Kosovo | Bosnia and Herzegovina | Other countries
Best wishes.

By Leslie Fielding on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 6:22 am:

PLEASE HELP ME FIND UDA SAN! I am trying to locate a woman who was a second mother to me when my family lived in Tokyo-- approx. mid 1969- 1972. All my parents can recall is her name, which is Uda San, and that she came to us from Tokyo Domestic. We,the Fielding family lived in Azabu Heights (don't know anything more about our address.) My school age brothers, Michael and Mark, attended the American School, and I, Leslie, was a toddler(born in 1968.) In 1971 My parents adopted a Korean baby named Seung-hi, then aged three.
We were blessed with Takahashi san, who drove the boys to school every day(plus much more) and I remember Toshiko san and Kako san took care of us kids.
I am desperate to find Uda San, though. She and I were close. I have never been able to thank her for loving me and taking such wonderful care of me. My parents are Michael and Carol, and my dad worked for Coopers & Lybrand.
I hope any of this information rings a bell for someone.
Thank you for reading!

By Audrey Kishimoto on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 11:19 pm:

To Licca. Thanks for the information. She just called & i don't think that it is still appropriate for me to post this message here since Angel is no longer missing. Admin, thanks. This site is cool. More power!

By Licca therese Otic on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 2:59 pm:

To Audrey: Angel's mobile is 080-3011-6475. I think her essential oils are from Thailand or Phils but not for sale. I tried calling her a week ago but someone answered in Japanese, maybe her husband, if i heard it right, "byoin" which means salon or hospital, got no idea. Hope this info helps.

By audrey kishimoto on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 5:46 pm:

A message for Angel the babysitter with an email ad of diaryofangelwings. To the admin thank you very much for the info. my apologies for the miscommunication to Andy. I am looking for Angel the babysitter and the massage therapist and just hoping that through this column it will reach her or anybody who knew her contact number. She had been a friend to me and my therapist as well, just love to hear from her and badly in need of her massage service too. I lost her contact number and that is why i am posting it here, maybe someone has her contact number or any info about her. A million thanks. Angel kindly email me or at least give me a ring if you read this. A million thanks!

By audrey kishimoto on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 12:37 pm:
Hi! Just wanna ask if anybody knows Angel with an email at diaryofangelwings2000?
I believe that she works as a housekeeper that's why am posting it here. Have tried sending her emails for another aromatherapy session but no reply. Got lost of her celphone number and i would really appreciate if you could give me her contact number. And also if does anyone know where she got her essential oils? Would love to have those. thanks, and sorry for the nuissance.

By eileen harris on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 3:08 am:

My father (Allen Mitchell) was stationed at Johnson Airbase in Japan as a medic during the Korean War in the 1950's. He became involved with a nurse (Toshiko Kashima) and believes she had his child. He lost track of the woman when her father found out she was pregnant and sent her away. My father is now in his 70's and would like to locate his child. It is believed that she saw Dr.'s in Hannou City, Saitama, Japan and Tokorozawa, Saitama.

If you have any information please e-mail to: toreas@earthlink.net

By Sherri Capes on Friday, December 31, 1999 - 7:57 am:

I am looking for an exchange student who lived with our family in America in 1987 and went to High School in Georgia. Her name is Rika Sasaki, though she may have married. She last lived in Higashikurume-shi, Tokyo. Please help me. I am her American Sister. Sherri Capes, my Email - roseflower@mailexcite.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: