Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

2004 and before

Japan With Kids - Forums: Classifieds: Wanted: 2004 and before
By Ava on Wednesday, December 29, 2004 - 6:40 pm:

I'm looking for a modified US version playstation 2 i am willing to pay reasonable cost and for takyubin.. thanks..

By Jpnally on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 8:47 pm:

Looking for a toddler bed. Please let me know if you're wanting to get rid of yours!
Thanks

By Suzan Higuchi on Sunday, December 12, 2004 - 3:11 pm:

I`m looking to buy/borrow an angel food cake pan. I live on an island in Kagoshima prefecture with no access to any kind of shopping centre so if you have a pan and don`t mind parting with it please let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Suzan.

By Trupti Gandhi on Wednesday, December 8, 2004 - 9:36 pm:

we need a giveaway sofa-cum-bed... it should fold out to a double bed size... will pick up or arrange for pick up if in good condition...

you could wirte to me at truptigandhi@yahoo.com or right here...

trupti:)

By Fiona Minami on Sunday, December 5, 2004 - 10:51 pm:

Does anyone have a copy of Michael Ondaatje's 'The collected works of Billy the Kid' that they'd be willing to
lend/sell/give/exchange?
Thanks,
Fiona

By Tokyomama on Sunday, December 5, 2004 - 9:34 pm:

I've found a store selling KitchenAid mixers. The price is about 77,000 yen. I think I'll stick with my little hand-held mixer.
Thank you for all the suggestions.

By Monica S. on Sunday, December 5, 2004 - 7:56 pm:

Hello, I am having a baby soon and I have a pumper`s problem to solve. It seems that the prices are unaffordable for me, so I decided to use both discardable and washable...but my washing machine is almost broken!!! I am looking for cheap/free discardable pumpers (that you bought and didn`t use, etc) and a "baby-resistant" second hand washing machine. Since I live in Saitama, you can send the pumpers collect, but the washing machine would be a good deal only if you leave nearby.

Thanks a lot and also thanks for answering the ad posted before!

By Nancy on Saturday, December 4, 2004 - 11:06 pm:

Tokyomama: Many of the shops on Kappabashi are closed on Sunday it seems. I gave up on buying a kitchenaid stand mixer as the price was quite high. Instead I bought a hand mixer by Braun, and it works very well with a large bowl. There were two sets of hooks included, as well as other accessories. I was lucky to find it on sale at Ishimaru.

By Jellund on Friday, December 3, 2004 - 6:28 pm:

Bethan - I was in Bjornelund this morning and they have a lot of nice wooden puzzles, the store I usually go to is the large Harajuku one, there are two bjornelunds in Harajuku, smaller is near the crossing where Jonathans is and the larger is up past the BS Asahi tv studio. There is also a new bjornelund section in the Keio Dept Store in Shinjuku, 7th floor, the floor with all the kids stuff

By Jellund on Friday, December 3, 2004 - 6:25 pm:

To Tokyomama
Just to second what Bethan said and let you know that I saw a few kitchenaid stand mixers when I was in Kappabashi last month, cant remember how much they were though sorry.

By Bethan Hutton on Friday, December 3, 2004 - 5:46 pm:

To Tokyomama - if you're looking for any kitchen stuff which is larger than the normal mini-size for Japanese kitchens, it's worth trying the restaurant/catering wholesale district around Kappabashi (near Asakusa) - the prices are pretty reasonable, and most shops sell to individuals as well as trade buyers. You can find a map (in Japanese) and description (in rather odd English) plus some pictures of the area here:

http://www.f-banchan.net/tokyo/kappabasi/kappabasi_AD.htm

By Tokyomama on Thursday, December 2, 2004 - 1:30 pm:

Wanted
KitchenAid Large capacity Stand mixer in good condition. If anyone knows where I can get one in Tokyo, please let me know.

By Tokyomama on Thursday, December 2, 2004 - 1:29 pm:

Wanted
KitchenAid Large capacity Stand mixer in good condition.

By Hotes Family on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 11:12 pm:

p.s. Thanks for all the Brio train messages, Bethan. I was also looking for them and had a field day in Seibu & Tobu Ikebukuro looking for Xmas presents. My husband might not let me loose in Hakuhinkan for fear of Brio overload, but I think we'll go and "look." Brio may be expensive but it lasts. We have my husband's 30 year old wooden tracks & they're still in daily use.

By Hotes Family on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 11:07 pm:

Bethan,
Atelier Niki Tiki in Hiroo Plaza (2nd floor)carries Ravensburger puzzles for young children. My 2 year old son can do some of them, some more 3-5 years. They include nature scenes, the zoo, the farm... and a few "boy" construction scenes too. I think there's a Niki Tiki (or at least a store that looked like its stock was identical) in Isetan in Shinjuku. They had the Ravensburger puzzles too. The prices aren't too bad for imports: around 750 yen. Happy hunting! - Cathy

By Bethan Hutton on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 7:09 pm:

Jigsaw puzzles for ages around 2-5 - has anyone got any their kids have grown out of? My daughter is going through a big puzzle phase at the moment, and does our entire collection almost every day, so some variety would be nice.

We would be particularly interested in European ones (Galt, Ravensburger), but less keen on the cardboard tray-type they seem to mostly have here. As we have a lot of train and fire engine-themed ones left from her big brother, some other subjects would be nice.

I'm happy to pay a reasonable price (or make a donation to this site in lieu of payment), and of course pay postage.

edobaby@hotmail.com

By Bethan Hutton on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 3:04 pm:

Brio - if you're still looking, I was in Hakuhinkan toy store in Ginza today and they have a vast new Brio area on the third floor. It's the largest selection I've seen anywhere in the world - I think they must have every item Brio makes (baby toys, all the train stuff, the Meccano-like Brio builder kits etc). Not cheap, of course, but if you're looking for a special Christmas present....

Hakuhinkan is between Shimbashi and Ginza stations.

Address: Ginza 8-8-11, Chuo-ku, Tel. 03-3571-8008

If you can read Japanese, there is a map here:

http://www.hakuhinkan.co.jp/ac/g-map.htm

Basically it is on the corner of Ginza-dori and Chuo-dori, right next to the expressway. Most guidebooks to/tourist maps of Tokyo should mention it.

By Perla Miranda Capili on Sunday, November 28, 2004 - 10:07 am:

I am looking for a game soft for sega console and a safety bicycle helmet for my 17 month old daughter. Reasonable price or free would be wonderful.
Please contact me by e-mail if you have one available. Thanks!

By Bethan Hutton on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 9:56 am:

Re Brio - it's a couple of years since we were in our Brio-buying phase, but these are the places around Tokyo where I have seen Brio (or Brio-compatible) trains, tracks etc in the past:

- some larger branches of Toys'R'Us, eg Toshimaen and Odaiba, but not Ikebukuro or Sunstreet Kameido. Toys'R'Us (including some smaller branches) also sometimes has some cheaper wooden trains and accessories (made in China) which are Brio compatible.

- toy departments of Takashimaya in Shinjuku, and Tobu and Seibu in Ikebukuro.

- the toy floor of Crayon House in Aoyama (book/toy/organic food building) has trains from Miki, a Swedish brand which is Brio compatible (Crayon House: (03) 3406-6409 Kita-Aoyama 3-8-15. Walk down Omotesando towards Harajuku, turn left at the Hanae Mori Building and walk one block)

- the second-floor toy shop above Meidi-ya in Hiroo also stocks Miki trains

Most of our Brio stuff was bought in the UK or Australia though - much cheaper there, particularly Brio-compatible things from the Early Learning Centre.

By Jellund on Wednesday, November 10, 2004 - 11:17 am:

Hello

I am trying to find a shop in Tokyo with a good selection of Brio train toys and tracks. The other thing on my current search list is Epsom Salts, if anyone could give me any advice on where to buy any of these things, I would be most grateful.

Kindest regards

By Cathy on Monday, November 8, 2004 - 10:51 am:

Hi!!! I am looking for a free baby clothes and other stuffs for newborn... I live in Shirogane area... Please e-mail at cathy_0913@yahoo.com Thanks...

By Sue Slater on Sunday, November 7, 2004 - 10:19 pm:

Hi, we are looking to buy 2 baby gates one for the kitchen and one for the front door so our girl doesn't fall down the steep stairs! Please email sueslats@crocus.ocn.ne.jp
Thanks

By Myla Cantero on Sunday, November 7, 2004 - 11:57 am:

Hi! I am looking for a free baby books and videos.Also some free winter/summer clothes for my 1 yr. old boy.We live in Shirogane.I would appreciate a lot.

By Charmaine Minami on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 1:18 pm:

Hi,
I`m looking for a pair of girls GOLD tap shoes,UK size 10 or 11
(Age 5).Used,but good condition is ok.
Charmaine.

By Paula Hansen on Friday, November 5, 2004 - 9:58 am:

If anyone has any unwanted Gameboy advance games (in English) my 7yr old would love some, they're too pricey for me brand new, he really wants the green pokemon game.
Also any 75C feeding bras and winter newborn baby pants/tights would be much appreciated.
Can pay thru Post Office - COD or email me.
Can also swap items for newborn baby summer Japanese style singlets or a small skateboard with carry strap and safetypads, suitable for 4-6yr old.
I live on Tozai line near disneyland. Can't pick up because my due date was yesterday:)

By Monica S. on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:24 pm:

Hello, I am looking for free baby stuff in the Tokyo area, especially for newborn. Now I am 8 months pregnant. I would appreciate your help a lot.

By Jpnally on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:07 am:

I live in Tokyo and am looking for an elliptical training machine for a reasonable price, either to rent or buy. If anyone has one they're looking to move, or any other info on purchases or rent, please email me. Thanks.

By Bethan Hutton on Tuesday, November 2, 2004 - 11:59 pm:

Wanted - 4WD/off-road car, 5-10 years old, a bit battered in appearance is fine, but needs to have shaken up to date. We're looking for a small and light model (Suzuki Escudo Nomade or similar, not Landcruisers, Pajeros etc) that won't get stuck in the snow, but preferably seats 4 plus some luggage. Preferably in Tokyo/Saitama/Gunma area. Anyone have anything fitting this description for sale, or knows someone who does?

edobaby@hotmail.com

By Chie on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - 5:58 pm:

I`m looking for tea pot and cups set, for reasonably priced. If possible pls send me photo. E-mail me here: chie_kawasaki@yahoo.com

By laura benitez on Friday, October 22, 2004 - 1:28 pm:

Hi, I am interested in buying new or used jinbeis for babies/kids. I'm not even sure of the usual price range. I'd really appreciate any information. Could do a trade maybe for something from the US? (Miami, FL)
Thanks!

By Ava on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 4:33 pm:

I'm looking for any dvd cartoon movies for my 3 yrs. old son. willing to pay reasonable price. thanks

By Clare Humphreys on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 - 6:21 pm:

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post below. I now have a vibrating baby bouncer.

Clare.

By Linda Gondo on Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 4:24 pm:

I am wanting to buy a carpet extractor cleaner. I think this is the best way of describing it. Some people call them steam cleaners, however this is misleading as they actually don't use steam. Basically it just shampoos the carpet. They seem to be very hard to find over here. The Hoover Steam Vac 2 or something similar would be great. Scratches or marks OK, but has to be in excellent working order ie all parts and no leakages or other problems. Prefer to have a brand that can be serviced here if necessary. Any recommendations?

By Allen on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 12:04 pm:

I am looking for a baby bed/crib, preferably with a sliding side rail and storage space below. Light brown or white would be nice. The cleaner the better. Wanted before or around Nov. 30 for baby's due date. Thanks.

By Clare Humphreys on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 2:25 pm:

Hi. I'm looking for a baby bouncer seat. Ideally I'd like a vibrating one, but will consider buying one that does not vibrate as I would like to buy one asap. Please e-mail me if you have one.

Thanks.

By Clare Humphreys on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 2:24 pm:

Hi. I'm looking for a baby bouncer seat. Ideally I'd like a vibrating one, but will consider buying one that does not vibrate as I would like to buy one asap.

By olesya shatunova on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 10:01 pm:

I am looking for a baby bed, baby gate.
Please contact me at tocomokherson@yahoo.com

By Caroline A. on Thursday, October 7, 2004 - 9:38 pm:

I am looking for a second hand sewing macine - if anyone has one for sale - pls let me know. Thanks in advance.

By Jellund on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 6:06 pm:

I have a friend who is looking for foreign child models between 3 and 7 years of age for a catalogue that her company is producing. Please email her with a current JPG image of your child/ren if you are interested and she will send you further details. Her name is Kelly and email is
pdev.garments@globalvillage.or.jp

By Susanne Erbeck Habiro on Sunday, September 26, 2004 - 3:02 pm:

Hello there,
I'm looking for a 2nd hand microwave oven; I need it mainly for baking (especially bread). Also, I'm in need of a second hand bread baking machine and a juicer, and a dough hook. Apart from these "kitchen items", I'm also looking for a second hand DVD player (multisystem). Hope there's anybody there that can help me to find some of these items...any answer will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks from Susan.

By Shibuya on Friday, September 24, 2004 - 1:13 pm:

I'm looking for a Junior Girl
Scout uniform for my daughter,
specificly a skirt, skort, or
pants. She's a size 12, appx.,
but might be able to fit a 10.
Any larger sizes would be fine,
too. Thanks!
Please contact me at:
\
mail{nekkochan2000@yahoo.
com,nekkochan2000@yahoo.
com}
or on this website.

By Letitia Verschoore on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 10:40 am:

Dear Nancy

RE: BABY GATE

I've sent mail & photo of the above captioned to yokorelo@hotmail.com did you received it? If the mail address is not correct, pls advise. Pls reply me via this e-mail address pucencook@hotmail.com

Thanks and looking forward to hearing fm you soon.

Letitia Verschoore

By Nancy on Sunday, September 19, 2004 - 2:10 am:

Do you have a baby gate that you no longer need? We urgently need one for our stairway which is 123 cm wide. Must be "pressure-fit" type, without any need to fasten to a wall with screws, and must have a door. Toys R Us does not carry any gate wide enough, and Akachan Honpo was out of stock of this size gate.

By Chie on Saturday, September 18, 2004 - 10:52 pm:

Im looking for any teletubbies video and stuff. Pls. e-mail me at chie_kawasaki@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Chie

By Letitia Verschoore on Friday, September 17, 2004 - 12:32 pm:

I am looking for children Video OR DVD of the followings:

By Richard Scarry - Best Silly Stories & Songs; Best Sing A Long Mother Goose

Dora the Explorer - Wish on a Star; Swing into Action; Move to Music; to the Rescue; Dora's Hallowen etc...

Pls contact me at email pucencook@hotmail.com if you would like to sell them or as give away items. Many Thanks

By Olivia Sun on Monday, September 13, 2004 - 11:58 pm:

Thanks for the everyone's reply on my Halloween costume question. I was originally going to order from US but I have only recently asked my brother and my friend to mail me stuff and am a little sheepish asking the favour again ;-) I;ll check out a few places this week and if I can't find any suitable ones will order from US anyway.

By Dougie Murray on Monday, September 13, 2004 - 1:19 pm:

WANTED: Bicycle for child >3 years. Must have training wheels. We would prefer not to have any animation characters.

By Bethan Hutton on Monday, September 13, 2004 - 10:23 am:

Hallowe'en costumes - could be worth trying Tokyu Hands. They have a lot of costumes/dress-up stuff in the Shinjuku branch (next to Takashimaya Times Square), mostly adult but with quite a bit for kids as well. Not sure about the other branches.

By Natalie B on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 11:21 pm:

I have found that Halloween costumes are quite expensive if bought in Japan since most if not all are imported from the US. If you can have a friend or a family member send you one from the US/Canada, the selection is better. I have purchased costumes from Toys R Us, National Azabu and FBC. I have also put together a costume with items from 100yen shops. I have also bought second-hand ones in different shops in Tokyo and through Tokyowithkids website. Happy Hunting!

By Spikey on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 9:06 pm:

hi there!

I am interested in getting an Aprica pram and a car seat. If anyone has one, please contact me at jodt@starhub.net.sg

Will be in the Shinjuku area in Nov.

By Olivia Sun on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 3:35 pm:

Does anyone know where I can find a good selectino of baby/toddler Holloween costumes ? I'm going to try National Azabu...

By Caroline on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 10:20 pm:

Looking for a B-STROLLER in rather good condition - preferably as compact as possible.
Pls contact me at tessan305@hotmail.com

By Dipti Chaturvedi on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 5:38 pm:

Wanted Gameboy / any pokemon related regalia. Reasonably priced. Can pick up.

To be sent as gift back home. Wanted urgently!!

Thanks ahead

By priya nair on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 11:53 am:

Wanted a portable CD and tape player for free or a nominal price. Can pick up. In need of a bicycle for shopping.

Please send an email or call at
03-3471-9447

By Susanne Erbeck Habiro on Tuesday, September 7, 2004 - 3:24 pm:

Hi there,
and thank you so much for all the responses I got about the CD player; now, I got one. Thank you! Anyway, I'm still looking for a used laptop (Japanese version, program); if possible for free (before you dump it in your garbage; I really need one) or for a "reasonable" price...hope to hear from you, thanks again, best regards from Susanne.

By Susanne Erbeck Habiro on Sunday, September 5, 2004 - 10:59 pm:

Hi,
I'm looking urgently for a used, portable CD player with speakers for my tutoring...tape, radio not required. "Looks" not so important as long as it's still working well. Will pick up.
Any information will be greatly appreciated...thank you from Susanna.

By Susanne Erbeck Habiro on Sunday, September 5, 2004 - 11:14 pm:
Hello,
I'm looking for a reasonable priced (or even free) used Japanese laptop to work from home. Any answer very appreciated!
Thank you from Susanna.

By Lehua Alvarez on Monday, August 30, 2004 - 9:36 pm:

Dose anyone know where I can get a cheep van about 200000 yen? Please email me at cmesassy@hotmail.com I live by the Navy base in Yokushka

By Jellund on Monday, August 30, 2004 - 8:02 pm:

Hiya

I was just looking through the Nissen online catalogue, there are some bunk beds with very good storage there

http://www.nissen.co.jp/c_item/2004fal/sho_index/f_fu_17_f.htm

You have to order in Japanese though but it is not too difficult, I sometimes order and just pay the bill at the conbini.

Hope this helps

By Heather Montgomery on Monday, August 30, 2004 - 6:59 pm:

Wanted -
Halloween Costume for 2 year old boy.

Heather M.

By Shibuya on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 10:05 pm:

I just saw some Leap pads today at Costco (Makuhari, but likely at the Costco out near Chofu, too). There weren't many, so better to go quick! OR you can see if http://www.theflyingpig.com can deliver it for you.

Note from Admin: another mother researched a list of on-line places where you might order them from: http://www.leappad.com, http://www.etoys.com, http://www.orangepublishing.com, http://www.leapfrog.com, http://www.amazon.com, http://www.learningstreams.com, http://www.kidshousetoys.com

By Natalie B on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 4:54 pm:

I bought my Leappad in Toys R Us a few years back. I have seen them recently but I think it depends on the store as to how extensive the product line. I have also seen them at Akachan Honpo in Gotanda, Tokyo.
Hope this helps.

By Jellund on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 7:31 pm:

Does anyone know a shop in Tokyo where I could find Leappad Interactive books or the Leappad system? Many thanks in advance

By Trupti Gandhi on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 2:52 pm:

dear all!!
i am currently looking for a bicycle for a 7 yrs old and 130 cms tall boy with trainer wheels... anybody has one to give away or to sell very cheap i do not mind picking up in tokyo... if it is closer it would be better... we are in koto-ku (kiba) area.
regards, trupti:)

By Janine Boyd on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 11:15 pm:

I am sharing a babysitter with another mum and we need to buy a twins stroller. The front and back type rather than side by side. The 3 and 4 month old babies must both be able to recline and have good sun protection. Does anyone have anything like that they would like to sell. The budget is about up to Yen 7000.
I live in Gunma so will have to arrange black cat delivery service

By angel wings on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 12:10 am:

sayonara sale!
if anyone interested in our TV sony wega fd trinitron 36" for sale Y70,000 bought Y330,000.
Zuma pacific fitness gym Y70,000 bought Y300,000, massage machine Y60,000 bought Y280,000. other gym equipments and some for free if you could pick it up here in Shinjuku. Please email me. We have been selling this for a higher price before since we seldom use these stuffs but because we have no time and we are leaving on the 30th of August this month we would love to dispose it as long as we agree with the price, by the
way, you can bargain. Thanks!

By sue on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 10:50 pm:

I am looking for a used electric sewing machine, for very basic sewing. Will pay and pick up. Please email rmedhurst@yahoo.com

By Susanne Erbeck Habiro on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 12:19 am:

Hi,
I'm urgently looking for a used portable CD compact player; radio isn't needed, tape would be a plus, most important would be that the CD player and the speakers are intact; not so important how it looks like (can be old, too). I need it urgently for my tutorials; I'd be happy about any answer; please email me at sesu@cronos.ocn.ne.jp Thank you!

By Val on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 3:51 pm:

I'm looking for:
* a clean baby futon - actually the rectangular hard undermat, 70x120cm, ~5cm thick).
* a japanese style bicycle with baby front seat.
Please email: midorisky2001@yahoo.com

By angel wings on Friday, August 6, 2004 - 2:15 am:

Hi! I'm Angel. Anyone interested in Thai massage service? I can do this as my part time job after working hours. I do thai basic, therapeutic, reflexology, aromatheraphy and foot massage. I have studied and stayed in thailand for this course with diploma and experience. You can email me at diaryofangelwings2000@yahoo.com if interested. I can give home service w/o extra pay. Thanks!

By Cathy Edwards on Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - 10:58 pm:

LITTLE TIKES DRAWING EASEL

If anybody has a Little Tikes / Step 2 or similair child's drawing easel that they are no longer using a friend is looking to buy one in good condition.
Ideally one with the blackboard on one side and the clip for holding large sheets of paper on the other but all styles considered.
Please email me on edwards@rio.odn.ne.jp if you can help.

By Shanti on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 8:38 pm:

Paula:

I have one though it may be xlarge (I had twins). I am travelling in the US right now and return to Tokyo mid-August if you can wait. Email me at shanti100@yahoo.com.

By Paula Hansen on Tuesday, August 3, 2004 - 7:38 pm:

Belly Bra
Support top for pregnant women in their third trimester.
Does anyone have a medium/large size I can buy or borrow?

By kemi afuape on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 3:41 am:

i need a baby crib/cot for our new baby.something good and not too sturdy would be fine.Please contact me.thanks

By Mary Tokuhara on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 10:49 am:

Baby stroller needed
Hello, my sister in Vietnam has a boy and has asked me to get her a baby stroller, a used one would be more than fine. Should you have a baby stroller that your child has outgrown and can give away, please do let me know. I can come and pick it up anywhere in Tokyo or Chiba.
Please mail me at marythao@a2.shes.net
Thank you for reading this. Mary Tokuhara

By Linda Gondo on Monday, July 26, 2004 - 12:45 pm:

I am looking for a region free DVD player. Also bilingual English/Japanese videos.

Linda Gondo

By Sue Slater on Thursday, July 22, 2004 - 10:39 pm:

We are looking for a cot for our 9month old daughter. Anyone got a sturdy cot that isn't huge for sale? Please email at sueslats@crocus.ocn.ne.jp

By Geraldine on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 12:41 am:

Looking for a "hook on table" baby chair. The kind you can fix on a table so baby can have a meal with adults when going to restaurants.

I am also looking for a cheap portable bed (pack'n play) and a 3 wheel jogging stroller. Please contact me at chez_othello@hotmail.com

By Scott Hancock on Thursday, July 8, 2004 - 2:13 pm:

Paula- You could order it from Amazon Japan. They deliver very quickly and reaonsably. If you go to amazon.co.jp in the upper right, you will see "in English". They have some instructions in English, but not all. They have the book you are looking for.

Scott

By Paula on Thursday, July 8, 2004 - 1:42 pm:

Keyboard Music Books
Can anyone recommend a Music store that has a good range of English Language Lesson books.
I'm trying to find "The Complete Keyboard Player Book 2"
Or if you have a 2nd hand one would be great too.

By trish on Thursday, July 8, 2004 - 1:28 pm:

Looking for wooden toddler bed. Also looking for humor audio cassettes or cds.

By Bethan Hutton on Wednesday, July 7, 2004 - 10:21 pm:

Wanted - three-wheeler/all-terrain buggy, second-hand, suitable for child aged two to three. Will pay reasonable price and can pick up in Tokyo, or pay takkyubin from elsewhere.

edobaby@hotmail.com

By cruz sundquist on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 3:32 pm:

Penpal wanted to correspond (in English)with my almost 11 year old daughter. We live in Los Angeles, CA. My daughter loves to read, listen to music, knit, swim, and roller skate. Her favorite colors are pink and black and she loves Hello Kitty! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

By Bethan Hutton on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 10:41 pm:

Paula, if you can't find a maternity swimsuit in your size here, you could try Landsend.com. They do maternity wear now, and the prices are not bad. Of course you do have to pay extra for delivery to Japan, but it's usually quite fast. There is also a Japanese site (www.landsend.co.jp) but I don't think they do maternity wear.

By Paula on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 3:36 pm:

I need a maternity swimsuit, prefer 2-piece, about a size 12/14 please. I have a long torso, am 170cm tall and 5 months pregnant. If you can help please let me know, I want to start swim classes but can't find my size here in Japan.

By mitra on Friday, June 18, 2004 - 11:11 pm:

I need a high chair for my baby. low chair also ok.

By Bridget Kihara on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 10:34 am:

I am looking for a play pen. Something similar to the "Musical kids land" made by Nihon Ikuji would be ideal.
Can pick up if in Tokyo / Yokohama area.

By Lea Watson on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 6:00 am:

I'm looking for the donation of old computers. Also a small TV, preferably with a VCR as part of the unit.

I'm also willing to pay if the above is in good condition. To contact me, please click on my name at the top of this message.

Thanks!
Lea Watson
www.scooterwally.com

By Dana Levy on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 11:14 pm:

I am looking for a bicycle helmet for my son, who will be one year old in July. Please contact me by e-mail if you have one available. Thanks!

By Marianna Harada on Wednesday, June 2, 2004 - 2:09 pm:

Harada International Production is looking uregently for 121cm-123cm tall boy and for 124cm-126cm tall girl for a costume fitting job in Japan, for a CM production, that will be done in Europe. Contact informations: haradaip@haradaip.com

Thank you,
Marianna
http://www.haradaip.com

By Marianna Harada on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 1:50 pm:

Harada International Production is looking for 163cm-165cm tall boy for a costume fitting job in Japan, for a CM production, that will be done in Europe. Contact informations: haradaip@haradaip.com

Thank you,
Marianna

By Letitia Verschoore on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 11:05 pm:

Baby-stroller Blue colour(including rain cover) fr sell at 3,000 yen. We used to use this stroller a lot but it is still in good condition.

Interested pls contact at e-mail pucencook@hotmail.com or mobile 090 6937 5047.

By Letitia Verschoore on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 10:57 pm:

Ushka, we do have a baby gate fr sell which we bought at Toys "R" Us two yrs ago. We'd like to sell at 3,000 yen. Pls contact me at e-mail address pucencook@hotmail.com or my mobile at 090 6937 5047 for further details.

By Ushka Wakelin on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:25 pm:

Hello, I am looking for a babygate for a baby that has just decided he is going to crawl and really wants to explore the kitchen! Please let me know if you have one for sale, many thanks

By pudding on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 8:48 pm:

Ritu, Still looking for a bike?
I have a friend who is selling 2 adult bikes (CHEAP!)in the Harajuku area. Please contact her at: mlamoot@poplar.ocn.ne.jp
Thanks!

By Marianna Harada on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 1:37 pm:

Harada International Production is looking for blond, or blond curly hair baby in age of 10months till 1year 8months for a baby-magazine shoot this month.
For the same shoot we are looking for a 1-2 months old baby.
Contact informations: haradaip@haradaip.com

Thank you,
Marianna Harada
http//www.haradaip.com

By Penny Poe on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 12:35 pm:

Paula- Maternity Clothes Still Wanted?
i have clothes for all seasons in all sizes, also the sling you want, two types, some breastfeeding clothes and lots of baby clothes. Please email me for details. I live in Takanawa, closest stations are Takanawadai and Shinagawa.

By Paula on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 1:30 pm:

Maternity clothes needed.
Before you clean out your autumn/winter closets does anyone have some 7-9month maternity clothes and 4-7 month summer clothes I can beg/borrow or buy. I'm due at the beginning of November.
Tight budget due to student loan repayments.
Also some suitable breastfeeding clothes and any newborn clothes for the winter as well.
Does anyone know where I can get a baby sling?
I am 170cm tall, slim build and with my 1st baby got to 110cm around the belly.
I live on Tozai Line in Gyotoku.

By Ritu on Tuesday, May 4, 2004 - 7:18 pm:

Hi:

I'm looking for a used bike in decent condition (should be a comfortable fit for a tall adult). If anyone is selling or can recommend used bike stores in the Hiroo/Azabu Juban area, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

By sally tominaga on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 10:25 pm:

Hi, I am looking for a cot/crib and/or bassinet. I am looking for something in good condition and fairly simple in design either wooden or white in colour. Thanks!

By Trupti Gandhi on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 8:21 pm:

Dear ushka,
my daughter has outgrown her babystroller... we have used it a lot but it is still in good working condition... it is good for about 152 height person (that's my height)...

if you are intrested i'll sell it to you for 3000 yen. you can pick up from meguro station.
regards, trupti:)
ps: i can also take a photo and send you..

By Ushka Wakelin on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 7:55 pm:

Looking for a cheap B-stroller. Please email me with a photo if you have one for sale.

Many thanks

By Marianna Harada on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 6:27 pm:

Harada International Production is looking for 1-6 months old kids - caucasian type, for a baby seat maker CM.

Thank you,
Marianna Harada
http//www.haradaip.com

By Josephine Peyser on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 4:13 pm:

I am looking for a dog pen for a medium size dog. I can pick up

By Geraldine on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 12:14 pm:

I am looking for a VCR - bilingual and with BS tuner- silver color would be better.

Please contact me if you have one for sale to chez_othello@hotmail.com

By Siv Watle on Friday, April 9, 2004 - 4:59 pm:

Graco DuoGlider good for newborn and 1 1/2 year old wanted.

Prefer with snacktray for my kid in the front...

Please e-mail Siv at sivwat@hotmail.com

By Marianna Harada on Monday, April 5, 2004 - 6:09 pm:

Harada International Production is looking for "0" blood group kids from USA and Europe for a TV program talking about relationship between the blood group and nature of Japanese and non Japanese kids betwen 3-5 y.o.

Thank you,
Marianna Harada
http//www.haradaip.com

By Marianna Harada on Sunday, April 4, 2004 - 5:23 pm:

Harada International Production is looking for "0" blood group kids from USA and Europe for a TV program talking about relationship between the blood group and nature of Japanese and non Japanese kids betwen 3-5 y.o.

Thank you,
Marianna Harada
http//www.haradaip.com

By Joy Grace Salcedo on Sunday, March 28, 2004 - 9:03 am:

Rainboots for girls size 16.5 or 17 cheap or giveaways. Will pay for the delivery. Please email me at joy35_grace@yahoo.com
Thank you.

By Maricel J. Tangayan on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 10:14 pm:

Hi. I am looking for an educational english vcd's or Video tapes for kids. Call me at 08054029612

By Akiko Vogel on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 9:05 pm:

We are looking for a "second hand" set of outdoor (garden/patio) furniture in good condition. Contact Akiko at rvogel@jhu.edu

By Mei Mei on Tuesday, March 9, 2004 - 2:37 pm:

looking for some toys which can play at the garden,such as swing and slider.
contact no.0424-67-1282

By Bethan Hutton on Tuesday, March 9, 2004 - 11:58 am:

Does anyone know a good place in Tokyo where I can get needlepoint framed? My mother made a needlepoint picture for my daughter, but I need to find somewhere specialised in mounting and framing things like that - framing places I have used before only seem to do paper-based art.

edobaby@hotmail.com

By Jacqueline Wood on Monday, March 8, 2004 - 2:50 pm:

Looking for a car seat - either the Graco Snugride, the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio, or the Maxi-Cosi Cabrio, Citi or Mico. 03-3469-7412

By Geraldine on Friday, March 5, 2004 - 3:06 pm:

I am looking for a A/B type stroller not too heavy to carry. B stroller can do too providing it can recline almost flat. Bright colors (orange, green, yellow,..) would be very nice too. Can pay up to 5000 yens.

I can pick up in Tokyo before the 15th of March.

Please email details (brand, ref nber, picture if any)to chez_othello@hotmail.com

By Tokyomama on Friday, March 5, 2004 - 1:21 pm:

Wanted
Seisen International School girl's uniform in size 110. Please email me. Thank you.

By Admin on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 8:47 pm:

Train cards (partially used OK) for Yamila's transportation costs around Tokyo. Please see: http://www.tokyowithkids.com/yamila.html for details on her case.

Any help appreciated. Can meet at various locations around Tokyo to receive donation.

Call 03-3944-9611 if you would like to make a donation.

By Marianna Harada on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 12:11 am:

Harada International Production is looking for 13-35 y.o. nice twins sisters for a modeling job.
Contact informations: haradaip@haradaip.com .

Thank you,
Marianna Harada
http//www.haradaip.com

By Charmaine Minami on Monday, February 16, 2004 - 11:26 am:

Hello,
Does anyone have any children`s English readers in still usable condition that they would like to sell or giveaway? I`m interested in British English books (Oxford Reading Tree).
Thankyou.Please contact:
kcminami@syd.odn.ne.jp

By Admin on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 2:39 pm:

Thank you for the very quick response on the "landoseru"! A red landoseru is on it's way thanks to a reader of this discussion. It's very gratifying to see this network in action as it was envisioned when in the design stage!

By Admin on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 6:06 pm:

The "Fairy Godmothers" would like to buy a second hand red "Landoseru" (a Japanese style elementary school backpack, in still pretty good condition please) for a 6 year old half East Indian/half Japanese child being raised by the mother alone in a rural area. Please respond to the JapanWithKids website and the message will be passed on.

By Tina Peterson on Saturday, January 24, 2004 - 8:13 pm:

Hi,

I am taking Managerial Psychology at Temple, and we are using the textbook Managerial Psychology by Harold J. Leavitt and Homa Bahrami, 5th edition. Does anyone have a copy they would like to get rid of?

TinaP

By Ushka Wakelin on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 11:04 am:

Hello

I am trying to find a place where I can buy a tupperware bamix. If you know somewhere that sells these please could you let me know.

Many thanks

Ushka

By Cali on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 6:11 pm:

Does anyone have any ideas about where I could purchase an elliptical trainer? Thank you.

By Bethan Hutton on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 9:40 am:

Looking for reasonably priced children's ski wear - two sets, one for a one-year-old girl (size 80-90cm), and one for a boy, preferably two-piece, size around 130cm. Can pick up in central Tokyo or will pay postage. Email me at: edobaby@hotmail.com

By Susanne Erbeck Habiro on Thursday, January 1, 2004 - 11:20 pm:

Hi, I'm looking for a used gas oven (conventional type, not microwave); I'd take care of delivery to my place; happy about replies!

By akiko vogel on Tuesday, December 30, 2003 - 10:23 pm:

Looking for outdoor furniture, especially table and chairs for large balcony in Nishi-Azabu.....

By Cornelia on Saturday, December 20, 2003 - 8:17 pm:

Dear Chie, if you are OK with used books why not trying out one of the bookstores mentioned at the Second Hand/Used Books conversation: http://www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/177/390.html

By Bridget Kihara on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 9:09 pm:

Hi Chie
I was at Costco today and they had lots of inexpencive hard cover english baby books.

By chie on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 7:52 pm:

Looking for english baby books. Pls email me at chie_kawasaki@yahoo.com

By Charmaine Minami on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 2:23 pm:

I`m looking for any DISNEY CLASSICS tapes. Cinderella,Snow White,Jungle Book,Dumbo etc.Please contact me if you have any tapes in good condition that you`d like to sell.Any format OK.

By Maricel J. Tangayan on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 - 1:42 pm:

Hi. I am looking for a bunk bed at a reasonable price, second hand is okay. Or anyone knows where could I get one? Thanks.

By chie on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 - 12:41 pm:

I am looking for reasonably priced english baby books (story books, animals, etc.). pls email me at chie_kawasaki@yahoo.com

By Gabrielle on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 - 11:25 am:

Looking for reasonably priced summer baby clothes suitable for an 8 month old boy (Japanese size 70 or 80 cm). Especially interested in Japanese 'jinbei' style outfits.
Please email: gabrielleinchina2000@yahoo.com

By Karen on Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 8:19 pm:

Hi Val,
You're in luck! There is a Medela pump rental agent in Tokyo who is an internationally board-certified lactation consultant. She rents hospital-grade pumps (short or long term). You can contact her at:

Aileen Emerling, IBCLC, chucke[at]gol.com, (03)3791-5585
Best of luck! Karen

By Val on Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 2:13 pm:

Wanted Medela electric breast pump...
If you have one for sale, please email midorisky2001@yahoo.com
Thanks, Val

By Caroline on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 4:18 pm:

What you are looking for is a Buggy Board. You can purchase it online and have it delivered to your home thru Orange baby.com (http://www.orange-baby.com) . The Buggy attached to all types of strollers, but is sold separately. Hope this helps!

By Muhammad Awais on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 12:08 pm:

Hello! I wish to buy a stroller equipped with something on the back side of stroller (sorry I don't know the exact name) at which the older kid (3 years) can stand on. Please write me mail at afaqawais@yahoo.co.uk or call at 090-9390-2733
Awais

By Patrick Low on Sunday, November 16, 2003 - 8:30 pm:

Hi !
I am looking for a playpen or bassinet for my
baby who is now 4 months old.
Thanks.
Please email me : patricklow@sccc.org.sg

By gabrielle on Friday, November 7, 2003 - 7:40 pm:

Hello,

I wish to buy an 'umbrella' stroller for my eight month old son. One which is light and easy to fold up for train trips, walking up stairs etc. Thanks.

email gabrielleinchina2000@yahoo.com

tel :09096448603

By Priska on Friday, November 7, 2003 - 8:09 pm:

Thanks to all for filling out the questionnaire. The evaluation has now been finished.

Best regards,
Priska

By Leo Naughton on Thursday, November 6, 2003 - 11:48 am:

Hi
Looking for a barrier fence for sealing off a christmas tree
& tv area

thank

By Priska on Tuesday, November 4, 2003 - 6:12 pm:

Research about Intercultural Marriage between Japanese and Westeners
Hello!
I am a student from Vienna/Austria and I am going to write a research for my bachelor degree. It is about communication problems which people in intercultural marriages have to face. For my research I have created a questionnaire and I need people who are in a relationship to a foreign man/woman. So if you are Japanese and you are married/in a relationship with a Western person please fill out my questionnaire. Or the other way round - if you are a Westener and marriaged or in relationship with a Japanese please help me by filling out the questionnaire for my research.
Here you find the questionnaire:
http://www.flanisoft.at/bilder/questionnaire.html

Thanks in advance for your help,
Best regards, Priska

By Kristine Gabe Marquez on Monday, November 3, 2003 - 9:37 am:

LOOKING FOR A WEBCAM CAN PAY LITTLE AMT.
IP Address: 219.35.2.6

By Cornelia on Sunday, October 26, 2003 - 12:17 pm:

Willing to buy: second hand set of books in series

A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
by Lemony Snicket, Illustrated by Brett Helquist

Please call 03-3944-9611 or email

By JPGoodlink on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 8:03 pm:

I am looking for a Rocker Gliders & Ottomans set. Pls email me if you have one for sales.

By Rach on Sunday, October 19, 2003 - 9:33 pm:

Wanted
VHS tapes of popular TV series "Wonder Years"
Will pay, even good quality personal recordings of this series acceptable.
Also wanted old issues of "Parenting" magazine.
Email rach_ji@hotmail.com

By Moemi 2003 on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 9:27 am:

Hello !
I am looking for a mini bedside co-sleeper by Arm's Reach: picture here
or a Cosco Portable Crib
http://store.babycenter.com/product/nursery/furniture/cribs/6552
Please contact me if you know a place in Japan where I can buy one or a similar product / or if you have one you'd like to sell
Thanks, Priscila

By Val on Monday, October 13, 2003 - 11:53 pm:

I'm looking for a baby swing chair. Email: midorisky2001@yahoo.com
Thanks, Val

By Caroline on Sunday, October 12, 2003 - 10:05 pm:

Teething Gel - Someone inquired about where to get it in Tokyo: is available from the Foreign Buyer's Club, under "Medicine - Children's":

http://www.fbcusa.com/public2/

By Moemi 2003 on Friday, October 3, 2003 - 2:44 pm:

Hi,

I am looking for Baby Einstein videos and other creative videos for baby in English.

Please contact me if you have one you'd like to sell or give away.Thanks.

By Teiji Ozawa on Thursday, October 2, 2003 - 12:41 am:

Hi, I forgot to write down some important info. This is my personal project so no companies are involved. Also, I live in Yokosuka, the south of Yokohama, so I'm looking for westerners who live in Tokyo or suburbs of Tokyo. I can't really go farther than that.
And my interview will be held in English so don't worry if you don't speak Japanese at all.

By Teiji Ozawa on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 2:00 am:

Hello!
I'm making a documentary on foreigners in Japan. I'm looking for westeners who have been in Japan more than 5 years. If you are interested or would like to know more about my project, please e-mail me directly.I'll let you know more. Thanks!

Teijiwrites@aol.com

By Moemi Akahori on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 11:47 am:

Hello,
I am looking for an Ultra Saucer by Evenflo. Do you know of a place in Tokyo where I can get it. I saw it in the Baby Center store in the internet but they are not shipping abroad. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

By Patrick Low Yeow Chung on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 2:11 am:

We are looking for a double-bunk bed for our older kids. It would be really very nice if we can have it for free, if not, a very reasonable price may help too.
We would be willing to handle the transportation if it's not too far. We live in Kokubunji.

By Olivia Sun on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 12:39 am:

Does anyone know where I can find teething gel in Tokyo ?

Thanks
Olivia

By Leo Naughton on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 5:07 pm:

Seeking
2-3 Door barriers for baby
that has started to crawl

By Ushka Wakelin on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 5:18 pm:

Hello
I am looking for bedding for a baby bed. Also I have a query about the bedding futon sets that they sell here in Toys R Us and Akachan Honpo, do Japanese put a futon into the bed frame instead of a mattress? Thanks for any response and please email me if you have some bedding for sale. ushka@ushka.net

By Karen Kondo on Monday, September 8, 2003 - 9:20 pm:

Thank you everyone who helped me in my hunt for a breast pump. I safely got one and work went ok today! I really appreciated the support. Karen

By Karen on Sunday, September 7, 2003 - 6:31 pm:

Hi Karen,

I hope that everything has worked out well for you. There is a Medela pump rental agent in Tokyo who is an internationally board-certified lactation consultant. She rents hospital-grade pumps (short or long term). You can contact her at:

Aileen Emerling, IBCLC, chucke[at]gol.com, (03)3791-5585

Best of luck! Karen

By Karen Kondo on Thursday, September 4, 2003 - 10:51 pm:

AVENT BREAST PUMP WANTED!
====
Help! I'm due back at work on Monday and my breast pump broke!
It is an AVENT pump. I would really like to keep using this make so if anyone knows where I can buy one in Japan or has the same one and is interested in selling it - please contact me.
THANK YOU!
Karen

By Ava on Thursday, September 4, 2003 - 3:38 pm:

I am looking for any children video tapes for a 2-3yrs old. I am willing to pay for a reasonable cost and for the sending charge. Pls. email me thanks

ava

By Heather Montgomery on Tuesday, September 2, 2003 - 11:30 am:

Rocking Chair Needed!
Contact Heather at montgomery_heather[at]yahoo.com

By Michelle Koizumi on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 4:26 pm:

A-Type baby stroller URGENTLY wanted in clean good condition.
Prices negotiable - 10,000 yen and under. Please call
Michelle 090-2721-4560 or home: 03-3421-1265 or e-mail me please!

Thank-you, Michelle

By Shakiba Khan on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 3:14 pm:

Olivia

Here is the way to buy things from internet. There is one Company who can deliver things worldwide. It calls DoYouWantIt. all u have to do is to Install the program on your PC and register yourself, its free.

HOW YOU SHOP & SHIP
1. Register.
Visit www.douwantit.com to register and install your personal Shopping Assistant.

2. Shop.
After installing your Shopping Assistant, you can shop at the stores mention on DoUWantIT Web store to get the products youre looking for.

When you click a buyEbutton, your item will be placed in your DoUWantIt.com International Shopping Cart. There you will be shown an inclusive, guaranteed price quote -- in US dollars and your local currency. This quote includes the cost of international shipping, custom duties, taxes, and clearance.

3.Place your order.
When youre done shopping at the Web stores, use the DoUWantIt.com International Shopping Cart to safely and
conveniently place your order. Youll pay for your items via DoUWantIt.com with a local credit card.

4. Receive your order:
You can track your order online with DoUWantIt.coms services. Expect your order to arrive in approximately 12 to 14 days from DoUWantIt.com.

By Olivia Sun on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 11:53 pm:

Nathalie & Steph,

thanks for the replies. I too have looked for it at Akachan Honpo, Tokyo Toys' R Us and various Japan on-line shopping site. I guess this is just one of the western baby items that has never become popular here. I guess my best bet probably is second-hand ..

By Nathalie on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 11:06 pm:

Akachan Honpo has many things for babies, but I've never seen a changing table for sale in any store in Japan. I got mine second hand through Metropolis, and the people who sold it to me had brought it from overseas.

By Stephanie Martin on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 5:39 pm:

Hi Olivia,

A place that has everything you will need is Akachan Honpo in Gotanda, its in the TOC Building, there is a free bus that goes there from Gotanda Station (Yamanoto Line, just ask any one at the station for the T-O-C bus and you will find it.

Steph

By Olivia Sun on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 3:23 pm:

Looking for a baby diaper changing table - if you have one for sell or know where I can buy/order one in Tokyo, please email or call me at 090-1991-3410

Thanks!

By ocampo on Tuesday, July 8, 2003 - 9:58 pm:

Looking for WOMEN'S SIZE (18)swimwear asap. Preferably unused, willing to pay, pls. email. Thank you very much!

By Joei Lau on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 11:17 pm:

Toddler bike sought. Good for boy. Pay 800yen. Please kindly e-mail me.

By gloria torrijos on Friday, July 4, 2003 - 10:17 pm:

I need a woman spanish or german speaking for taking care of our bilingual 5 years old boy and the housecleaning with no need of sponsor and up the 10th of January 2004 for the area of Meguro-ku
torrijosgloria@yahoo.es

By mia on Wednesday, July 2, 2003 - 10:30 pm:

English tutor needed

Hi, I'm looking for a native English tutor for my sweet 4 yr boy. I am looking for a person who likes to read and play games. References and experience are not necessary but person should like children and talk English to him.

Please contact Mia by Email with your experience and fee.

Time: weekday from 5:00pm or weekend 10:00am(once or twice a week)
Location: close to Chofu station on Keio line (about 15-20 minutes from Shinjuku

Thank you

By Heather Montgomery on Wednesday, July 2, 2003 - 6:58 pm:

Child car seat wanted -

For a 10 month old of about 10 kg.

Also a child carrier -

Type that is like a seat that parent wears around their waist.

By Stephanie Martin on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 7:25 pm:

Does any one have any DVD's for children that they want to either give away or sell for cheap.

Any region, English or Japanese it doesn't matter, we don't have a TV so our daughter is missing out on learning from programmes aimed at her age, she is two years old.

But we do have a computer so hopefully we can get something for her.

Anything considerd, just let us know what you have and what price you would like.

Thanks
Steph
s_g_martin@lycos.com

By Patrice Lancien on Thursday, June 26, 2003 - 11:06 am:

I am looking for a Sit and Spin, does anyone have one for sale or know where I can buy one? Thanks

By Tokyomama on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 - 1:44 pm:

Wanted:
Girl's summer yukata in size 100. Must in clean and good condition.
Thanks

By Ava on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 4:24 pm:

i am looking for a free or atleast cheap puppy. i prefer the small breed only.
if you have one. pls. email me back thanks!!!

By Geraldine on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 - 7:49 pm:

I am looking for a Combi A stroller Do!kids 4 way for a reasonnable price. Can wait until end of July to pick-up. Please call 03-3579-8136 or email at chez_othello@hotmail.com

By Karyn Robson on Monday, June 9, 2003 - 8:50 pm:

i am looking for a laptop in good condition.
i want one with an english OS
DVD drive/CD rom
lan card
prefrebly with windowsXP
i am a student and so the cheaper the better...
thank you very much,
please e-mail me at cryptic1213@hotmail.com
ps. this is not karyn, this is her daughter katie using her name as i cannot register:)

By Ava on Wednesday, June 4, 2003 - 12:39 pm:

i am looking for any free summer clothes for a 3 yr old girl. i have a niece who is coming over and i might need some clothes for her anything is acceptable as long as it is still in good condition. pls email me if you have any i can pay for the takyubin charge.
thanks!

By Paz Macias on Tuesday, June 3, 2003 - 10:43 pm:

Activity center/saucer:

We are looking for a stationary
entertainment saucer/activity
center: Graco, Evenflo, or any
other brand, as long as clean and
in good condition. Please e-mail
reha@cmu.edu
or call 03-3748-8081 ext . 6707.
Thanks.

By anthony sinyard on Tuesday, June 3, 2003 - 6:19 pm:

21 year old male from Santa Barbara, California looking for any information regarding modeling and teaching jobs. I will be arriving on the 26th of june. Your help is much appreciated.

By Karen on Friday, May 30, 2003 - 6:20 pm:

Belinda Woodhead, a post-graduate Queensland University of Technology Research student, is undertaking an online study of foreign womens` nutritional behaviours in the Tokyo area. She would greatly appreciate your participation in this study to help with the advancement of research in this area of womens` health in Japan. Please send email to Belinda for information regarding how you can participate. Also, please feel free to email any questions you may have regarding the study. Email: b2.woodhead@student.qut.edu.au

By geraldine humeau on Monday, May 12, 2003 - 3:02 pm:

Expecting a baby girl in August and looking for all the essentials: baby bed (white), 0 to 9 month clothing, stroller, baby front carrier, play den, bouncer seat. Ready to give good price for high quality items (especially for an extra cute bed). Also looking for a Moses basket for free or very cheap. You can contact me at chez_othello@hotmail.com or leave a message at 03-3579-8136 (English or Japanese).

By Andy and Hitomi Gray on Tuesday, May 6, 2003 - 2:14 pm:

We want to buy a used mini-van or large wagon. Ideally, we want on of the smaller mini-vans (Toyota Ipsum, Nissan Sierra, etc.). Our budget is limited, so we're thinking about 5 years old, 50k mileage, etc. Please call 045-985-1214 if you are selling or know someone who may be selling (or trading in) such a van. Thanks.

Andy Gray

By Christy Coruna on Tuesday, April 15, 2003 - 9:54 am:

Looking for COCOPAD set or only the pad can pay for little amt & clothings for a 4 yr old girl & 6 yrs old.

By David Gellner on Friday, April 11, 2003 - 9:11 pm:

We are coming to Tokyo for a year from September 2003, and we will need a three-quarter- size cello for our ten-year-old son. Does anyone have one
they are looking to get rid of, or know where you can get one in Tokyo?
Please e-mail me on
david.gellner@anthro.ox.ac.uk

By Caroline on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 9:11 pm:

Anyone knows where I can get/order the Chicco Caddy Lightweight Stroller (reclining umbrella stroller) Amazon USA has it but doesn't ship to Japan. HELP!!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/

By Caroline on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 9:04 pm:

Buggy Boards are available at http://orange-baby.com/ for 7,700 yen. Shipping is only 400 yen in Kanto, and free if the order is worth 10,000 or over. Just got one and my toddler loves it :)

By Terri on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 3:12 pm:

Wanted:
1. Stroller Buggy(?) Board which can be attached to a stroller so the older kid can stand. If anyone has one or know where I can get one, please let me know.
2. Kids bike for 4 year old with training wheels.

By Joanne Lin on Thursday, April 10, 2003 - 2:18 pm:

Wanted:
-Boys 18-24 months summer clothes.
-Shoe size 14/15
-Children's bike
-Any children books/board books

If anyone has these item for sale or disposal. Please e-mail: joanne_lin@hotmail.com

We are also looking for a part time nanny near Himonya Meguro. Anyone who is interested in, also e-maol to the e-mail address above. thanks,

By Reha Tutuncu on Monday, April 7, 2003 - 12:31 pm:

We are looking for a baby stroller in good condition. IIf you have one to sell or dispose off, please respond to tutuncu@is.titech.ac.jp with a description of your stroller (brand name, model, age, color) and your asking price. If possible, please attach an image of your stroller to your message. You can also call us at 3748-8081 ext. 6707.

By Karen on Wednesday, March 19, 2003 - 1:27 pm:

Just passing this along from the Tokyo Weekender:

Wanted for interview: American parents who send their children to international schools in Tokyo. The parents (and the children if possible) must be willing to be interviewed for a feature in an English language newspaper. Do you want to talk about the standard of international schools, the children's ability to learn about language, culture, politics and whether the children have an advantage over children 'back home'?
If you do, please contact James Mulligan at james@weekender.co.jp

By Babita Bhikram on Sunday, March 16, 2003 - 12:44 am:

Three kids from Europe, aged 10, 7 and 5 will be in Tokyo for about 4 days in mid-April. Does anyone have any ideas, know of any places that would be entertaining for them?

Thank you.

By MK on Tuesday, March 4, 2003 - 9:45 pm:

Urgently looking for second hands :

1.Tel/Fax machine
2.Boy's shoes size 17cm,18cm
3.VCD/DVD player
4.VCR player
5.PC or a desk top computer
6.printer
7.hand phone
8.cassette recorder (with CD )

please send mail to mirinak@hotmail.com

By Yumiko Ono on Monday, March 3, 2003 - 1:07 am:

Are you seeking for an English Speaking Piano Teacher? I am Welcoming New Students in the Studio Now!

I am a 26 years old pianist,female, graduate of Peabody Conservatory of Music of Johns Hopkins University. I live in Tokyo.

I teach all levels: Beginner-Intermediate-Advanced. All ages from 3years to Adult.

Private Lesson time(depending on level and age): range from 30min,45min,1hour
Home lessons are also possible.

For more information, please contact Yumi at yumikoono@hotmail.com or call 090-9802-0816, 042-750-4044.

By Babita Bhikram on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 10:46 pm:

Anyone know of a company/store/website that sells
good quality, new or used office furniture? Please email: babita@rome.com

By Stephanie Martin on Tuesday, February 4, 2003 - 6:28 pm:

Hello,

Thought there might be someone out there interested in this job, Sounds like fun, but I am not old enough for it.

Good day to you all!

We have an interesting job opening now for people in their
late 30's and up. (I wish I was qualified for this one!) Please kindly
check below for details and if you are/know a interested person, simply
reply stating your/your friend's name, gender, nationality & age. It
would be a good treat for yourself/your friend(s).

* Show: SmaSTATION-2 - Special Segment
* Theme: Hato Bus Tour With Katori Shingo-san
* Date: Feb-8th, Saturday
* Hours: Tentatively from 10:00a.m. - 18:00ish
* Payment: JPY10,000 (JPY11,111 minus 10 %tax) plus tour treat:
equivalent of 12,000yen
* Deadline for application: 6th-Feb, THIS THURSDAY MORNING
* Content: You'll be treated to take a famous Hato Bus Tour
in Tokyo with Mr. Shingo Katori of Smap. Job is to be a tourist.
Hato Bus Tour is one of the Tourists' MUST DO's F.Y.I.
* Requirement: People of any nationality besides Japanese
in their late 30's and older, a couple is a big plus, new to Japan
is a plus, some English ability required to communicate
with Shingo-san, No Japanese ability required: Japanese cannot
be spoken during the this tour (We're trying to gather 25 people
of many different nationality)
* No audition is held
* Paper selection might be conducted at the SmaSTATION side.
If not, we will book in time order mixing different nationalities.

Should you require any clarifications, please do not hesitate to
contact me!

Thank you and warm regards,

Ryu Yamagishi
OSPlanning Co., Ltd.
Tel: 03-5956-2991
Fax: 03-5956-2950
E-mail: yamagishi@ospweb.com
Web: http://www.ospweb.com

Check out OSP's website at http://www.ospweb.com &
http://www.wajya.com for more info!

By Lily Lian on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 11:39 am:

Anyone has a booster car seat for sale ? Pls email to lilyvoon@yahoo.com

By KimH on Friday, January 24, 2003 - 2:48 am:

Hi,

I'm a musics lover and I'm collecting some popular Japanese song lyrics with English translation .

You can see my page :

http://www.mekongdelta.org/japanese.php

If any of you can help me translate these songs:

-Nagai aida
-Suterarete
-Aitakute Aitakute
-Koyubi no omoide
-Koibito Yo
-Kokoro no tomo
-Oyomeni morattene
-Aijin

I will put your name permanently on the webpage along with your translation

Thank you

Kim

By Karen on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 6:24 pm:

Does anyone know where I can get a good bike helmet for a toddler for a decent price in Tokyo? Does anyone have one that they'd like to sell?

Thanks,
Karen
ces@gol.com

By jazmine yasay on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 4:52 pm:

hi everyone,
im jazmine 28 yrs old from Philippines. i have a 4 yrs old son...im presently working as web developer here in philippines...due to economy crisis life is getting bad...i want to work in Japan as a care giver...i know how to do massage ive learn that coz' my mother needs it before... ilove children and im a hardworking...im fluent in english i can be a tutor or a nanny or a care giver too...i just need a direct hiring employer so it wont be hard for me of getting visa. i hope somebody will help me please. i badly need it. i cant afford to apply for an agency placement is too high and i dont have money...please ill appreciate any help that you'll lend to me. May GOD Bless US All...

By Cornelia on Thursday, January 9, 2003 - 9:20 am:

NEEDED
white knee socks for size 17-18 cm shoes (6 years old) for 200 yen or less per pair depending on condition, white bobby socks also OK tel: 03-3944-9611 (school uniform)

By Karen on Wednesday, January 8, 2003 - 5:03 pm:

Wanted:
Sturdy rear bike seat for my toddler.
Cordless phone so I can walk AND talk!!

Please contact me privately at ces@gol.com if you have either of these things to part with.

Thanks!

By Lea Watson on Wednesday, January 8, 2003 - 6:14 am:

I would really appreciate finding a 2nd hand battery operated bicycle. I live in a very hilly area and it's killing me! Please email yuiitsu@email.com

Thank you,
Lea

By Ruth Davis on Tuesday, January 7, 2003 - 8:59 pm:

Am looking for a baby walker/
exerciser. Our 10th month old needs
to be tempted to use his legs...

By Kristina Noe on Tuesday, January 7, 2003 - 8:45 pm:

Hi, I am 14 weeks pregnant and looking for a swedish baby-name-book. Scandinavian names are a tradition in my family, but I am running out of ideas. If you have one to sell, I'll buy it. Or does anyone know if there is one at maybe the Swedish ambassy or a Swedish cultural center (if one excists in Tokyo). If you can help, please email kristina_noe@hotmail.com

By Stephanie Martin on Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 1:09 am:

COULD YOU LEND ME A CAR SEAT??

I am looking into getting out of Tokyo, probably leaving 2nd or 3rd of Jan 2003. But I don't have a carseat, I thought I would try my luck that someone has one that they wont be using for a couple of days that I would be able to borrow.

I can come and pick it up and drop it off again, and promise to keep it in perfect condition.

I can't confirm plans till I figure out the carseat situation. My daughter is 21 mths old, 81cm tall, so if you can help, please e-mail me at:

s_g_martin@lycos.com

Thanks,
Stephanie

By Iffat Ali on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 11:13 am:

I need a VCR and a microwave oven. Please contact me if you want to sale out/dispose off.
misasa2000@hotmail.com

By Karen Kondo on Thursday, December 5, 2002 - 3:29 pm:

I am looking for a Moses Basket stand. If anyone has one to sell or knows where I can buy one please let me know.
Thank you! Karen

By Karen on Tuesday, November 19, 2002 - 12:08 pm:

Wanted:
Baby safety gate

I'm in search of a safety gate that I can put up to keep my toddler out of the kitchen area. He's fascinated with my chopping knives - uh oh!!
I'm also on the hunt for Large diaper covers to fit a toddler or any toddler toys.
Email me at ces@gol.com if you're looking to get rid of anything.

By Caroline on Monday, November 4, 2002 - 6:50 pm:

Buggy Board
Looking for a Buggy Board that attaches onto a stroller... Anyone wishes to get rid of one? Caroline: 0422-20-7553 or carolinegalan@yahoo.com

By Monique DiCarlo on Monday, November 4, 2002 - 11:48 am:

Update by daddy :-)
Baby girl due March 20, first child.

Needed:
Crib
Changing table
Rocking chair
Bouncer
Stroller
High chair

monique@dicarlo.org

By Monique DiCarlo on Sunday, November 3, 2002 - 12:58 pm:
Baby due in March :-)
Need crib, stroller, high chair, bouncer and such.
monique@dicarlo.org

By Stephanie Martin on Wednesday, October 9, 2002 - 11:56 pm:

JOB WANTED

I need to work, to get out of the house, doing something, anything considerd. I have a Diploma in Travel and Tourism, work history as a Secretary in Tokyo, Hotel Reservations, Telephonist and Receptionist. I have also worked in Bars and Restaurants. I am 23 years old, and very very motivated to get a job and be working again. I need sponsorship, and I am not sure if a Diploma is enough. If you know of anyone who can help me, please e-mail s_g_martin@lycos.com Thank you.

By Juan Carlos on Wednesday, October 9, 2002 - 7:23 pm:

I am looking for a 2nd hand scooter (DIO or JOG models preferred). If you have one to sell or know someone who does. Kindly drop me a line.

chakriprince@yahoo.com

By Stephanie Martin on Friday, October 4, 2002 - 11:26 pm:

'Day walks near Tokyo' and 'Japan for Kids' wanted, for free or very cheap. Please e-mail s_g_martin@lycos.com

By Cali Gregory on Friday, October 4, 2002 - 12:27 pm:

I am looking for a Pack-n-Play. Prefer one with bassinette - though not essential. Good condition preffered. Please call Cali at 042-334-2454.

By Benedict on Tuesday, October 1, 2002 - 3:58 pm:

Sky Perfect Antenna
I need a cheap second hand Skyperfect Satellite Antenna only (not tuner). If you have or you know somebody who doesn't need it any more, please kindly inform me.
bsvtokyo@yahoo.com

By Stephanie Martin on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 11:25 am:

I am looking for a halloween costume for an 18mth old girl, anything considered. For free or very cheap. please e-mail s_g_martin@lycos.com

By rach on Sunday, September 1, 2002 - 6:06 pm:

Wanted Between the Lions TV show recordings, if you have the cassettes I can have them copied and return the original to you, please email rach_ji@hotmail.com
Also can anyone let me know when NHK would resume Between the Lions show and what would be the timings.

By Lenka Leahy on Saturday, August 31, 2002 - 10:16 am:

Baby bassinet / Moses basket wanted before end October. Please email datel@parkcity.ne.jp

By Patrice Lancien on Friday, August 30, 2002 - 3:45 pm:

Wanted! Glider style rocking chair. 3221-3775 or robpat@tkc.att.ne.jp Thanks!

By Patrice Lancien on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 9:19 am:

Wanted! Two safety gates and a baby monitor (not the kind with batteries, the plug in kind). I am posting this for a friend, if you can help her out please give her a call at: Lily 03-5421-4599

By mabel musson on Sunday, August 18, 2002 - 2:03 pm:

Attention to Kouichi & Tina Saeki: Thanks for the input on Teletubbies videos. I tried to send a reply to you but the message bounced back to me. Pls send me your contact or email. Thanks.

By mabel musson on Sunday, August 18, 2002 - 12:30 am:

Wanted:
1) Teletubbies Videos/DVD/VCD if you don't need them or if you want to sell please spare some for my daughter.
2) Sonicare toothbrush (body): if anybody has one brought over from the US, pls let me know if it works in Japan.
Thanks.

By irena on Thursday, August 15, 2002 - 4:51 pm:

Gymboree VHS Play With A Purpose. Old/New is welcomed. Thanks.

By catherine gough on Tuesday, August 6, 2002 - 11:03 pm:

WANTED:

Liquidiser
Magimix
Toaster
Bicycle - with child seat
Desk

I live in Uehara. Please email me on 100261.2731@compuserve.com

By Alex on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 7:34 pm:

I am looking for unexpensive bicycle for my wife. Mountain of Sport (Ricing) type. Any condition. I live near Sugamo Station. shepa@bk.ru

By Karyn Robson on Wednesday, July 24, 2002 - 4:03 pm:

I am looking for National Geographics in any language. If you have a stack that you would like to give away, please email kar3212@yahoo.com

Thanks!

By Karen on Monday, July 22, 2002 - 5:35 pm:

I'm looking for a hip carrier for a toddler. Either a 'shelf' type or a hip 'hammock' type. Anything I can use to cart around my kid on my hip!

Please email me privately at ces@gol.com.

Thanks, in advance.

By Joei Lau on Friday, July 19, 2002 - 10:54 pm:

I am looking for a book :

ONE CHILD, TWO LANGUAGES
ISBN: 155766272X

I will pay 1/4 of the book price + postage. Please kindly contact Joei: joei@mx4.ttcn.ne.jp

By chris on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 3:57 pm:

Hi,

You can buy Huggies Little Swimmers in National Azabu Supermarket, Hiroo Station exit 1.

By mabel musson on Thursday, July 4, 2002 - 1:37 pm:

Huggies - Little Swimmer - M or L size wanted. Few pieces OK! I'd really appreciate if anyone can tell me where to buy them in Tokyo. Thanks!

By Stephanie Martin on Tuesday, June 18, 2002 - 1:43 am:

Hi, I am looking for a potty for my toddler. If any one has one that they dont need any more, I would be more than happy to come and pick it up.

You can e-mail me at, martinsteph@hotmail.com

By Jen on Thursday, June 13, 2002 - 11:00 pm:

Hi!
Im a foreign student living in Tokyo looking for a job as a nanny.I have a few years experience with kids,including toddlers!I used to work as a part time teacher for a kintergarden at
Meguro.I need a good family who can offer me a small room in your house to live in.In return I will help out with cleaning and household work,and will take care of your children for you.Im very neat and tidy,organized,non smoker,non drinker.I work great with kids,I love them and am very caring.I was working for a European family living in Setagaya for 2 years but they are leaving japan.I urgently need a new place to live in in Tokyo.Please contact me soon if you can help me!It would be greatly appreciated!Thanks.Email me at silver_angel_2006@hotmail.com

By Stephanie Martin on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 5:01 pm:

POSTURE CHAIR

My friend Nathalie is looking to buy a posture chair, they type that you kneel on. If any body has one that they would like to sell, or knows of a good place to buy one for a reasonable price, could you please call her on 090 6312 8783 after mid-day, or e-mail her at olivesss@hotmail.com

Thanks

By Angeline Lee on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 11:54 am:

I am looking to buy and Evenflo exersaucer. If you are looking to offload yours, drop me an e-mail message. I am looking specifically for the Ultrasaucer model. Thanks, Angie

By Lenka Leahy on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 7:19 pm:

BABY STROLLER in good condition wanted. Lightweight, foldable, for a 1.5 year old boy. Please email photos / descriptions to datel@parkcity.ne.jp Thank you.

By Ruth S Mccreery on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 7:20 pm:

If you are leaving, TELL could make use of these items:

Two comfortable living room-type chairs
Two airconditioners
A dollhouse

By Sammy Davis on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 6:50 pm:

all free things for a baby(0-18 months) urgently needed. Please e-mail freecar@37.com.

By Henry Vera on Tuesday, May 7, 2002 - 6:37 pm:

I require urgently 5-10 Australian soccer players for World Cup in Yokohama this weekend 11thMay. Anyone interested please contact me on hvera@csi.com.

By Stephanie Martin on Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 5:26 pm:

BABY PRODUCT INVENTION.........

I am a New Zealander living in Tokyo and I have a great design for a baby product which I would like to sell to a company.

I have absolutly no experience with this sort of thing, and have no idea how to get started at all. I need any information that I can get on things like Patents and how to end up giving my presentation to a company and not having them steal the idea as I want to sell it. If you can at all help me, or give me an e-mail address of a good place to start, I would be more than grateful.

martinsteph@hotmail.com

By jane hirons on Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 12:18 pm:

I would like to buy a toddler bed in good condition. (Not a crib/ cot) Also, interested in a small table and chair set suitable for toddler-aged children. Please e-mail gjhirons@hotmail.com

By Cali Gregory on Tuesday, April 23, 2002 - 6:16 pm:

I would like to buy a Western-style Glider/Rocker with Ottoman.
Please contact me at gregorys@bg.wakwak.com if you have one in good shape to sell or if you know where I can find one.
Cali

By Lea Watson on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 7:14 am:

I'd like to buy a battery operated bicycle if anyone has one for sale. I prefer one in like-new condition.

Please email
yuiitsu@email.com

By Karen on Sunday, April 7, 2002 - 11:36 pm:

I'm looking for a shopping bike that has a seat for my 9 month old. Any condition is fine, colour, shape, rust doesn't matter...If you have one for sale (or if yours is sitting neglected), I'd LOVE to take it off your hands!

I'm also looking for cheap used baby/kid's books in Japanese and in good condition.

Please email ces@gol.com or phone (03)3803-5332.

Thanks!

Karen

By Karen on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 1:33 pm:

Cloth Diapers - All-in-one diapers sought for free or cheap to fit an older baby. Any type wanted! Call: (03)3803-5332 or email: ces@gol.com

Thanks!

Karen

By Eduard Sheremeta on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 10:40 pm:

Want to buy:
Sony PictureGear 3.2 (software).

We bought a Sony Cybershot DSC-F55K a couple of years ago and have since lost the CD-ROM with the above software. We changed computers and need to reinstall the software. Sony customer service has not been of much service (the newer Cybershots do not need the software). Does anyone out there have the CD-ROM for sale?

By M.C.Kahraman on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 4:37 pm:

If you are looking for a German, English or Turkish instructor who lives in Tokyo you have found him. My nativ language is German but my English and Turkish are as well as my native and I can basic Japanese. For more information, contact me: ckahraman@yahoo.com

By Marcela Chiaradia on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 1:02 pm:

Hello!
I'm looking for a changing table (preferably white) or a dresser (preferably white) to use as a changing table with a changing pad.
Please mail me if you have one you'd like to sell / give away or know of someplace in Tokyo to buy one, and also the changing pad...
Thank you!!

Mail me at: marcechiaradia@yahoo.com

By deborah collis on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 9:19 pm:

wanted - car seat/baby seat for a 2 month old, also cot, playpen, high/low chair.

please email Debi at collis@tb3.so-net.ne.jp or call 03 3497 1610 (shibuya-ku)

By cathymalone on Sunday, January 20, 2002 - 3:06 pm:

WANTED
Double Stroller for newborn and 18-month old. One in front of the other type that is as narrow as possible is best for us.
Also need 2/3 stair/door gates, & a good brand 3 way babysling. Please e-mail cmw@sta.att.ne.jp

By Iffat on Friday, January 4, 2002 - 8:12 pm:

I need a RICE COOKER and OVEN if any body wants to get rid off these stuff kindly contact me. I can arrange the transportation for delivery. I live in NEZU, BUNKYO-KU near TOKYO UNIVERSITY. I also appreciate if someone give me a bicycle seat for a six year old kid. Thanx

misasa2000@hotmail.com

By Stephanie on Saturday, December 15, 2001 - 11:49 am:

Does any one have a HIGH CHAIR that they want to get rid off, I desperatly need one as my baby is almost impossible to feed with out one. I can pick it up from almost anywhere in Tokyo.
e-mail. martinsteph@hotmail.com

By Karen on Thursday, December 13, 2001 - 4:30 pm:

A friend of mine in Canada collects uniforms and is looking to add a couple Japanese school uniforms to her collection. Does anyone have any ones in good condition or know where they can be bought new?

If so, please contact:

Karen
ces@gol.com

By Marieann on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 1:21 pm:

Wanted,
Washing machine wanted. Can somone recommend a recycle shop in Den en chofu area?

By paola tonon on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 11:05 am:

Looking for a girl bycicle, suitable for age 7. If you have one please contact me.
paola

By marieann on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 8:29 pm:

Fax machine wanted
Fur coat wanted
If you have the above items please contact me by email!!

By T.S on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 8:59 am:

looking for little tikes products like Kitchen sets,playhouse,table.
email saeki2000@nifty.com
or Kei_Yurie@jp-t.ne.jp
tel* 090-6013-0592
willing to pay.......

By Gord on Saturday, November 17, 2001 - 8:17 pm:

We are looking for a baby change table with organized storage space underneath. Please e-mail.
gjhirons@hotmail.com

By tina on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 8:42 pm:

I am looking for winter clothings for girls & boy of age
2 & 4.Toys like kitchen sets or
dolls walking dolls & English books & videos,pls email me or call 09060130592.

By Ferdinand on Saturday, October 27, 2001 - 6:52 pm:

Looking for used child's bicycle (for 2.5 yr old) with small balance wheels on the sides and a long handle behind the saddle. (Mommy holds on to this to control bike's speed and direction.) Can go and pick up in Tokyo area. (we live in Meguro.) Thanks.

By Jane on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 8:32 pm:

Double Stroller that can accomodate newborn and 18-month old. One in front of the other model that is as narrow as possible is best for us. Please e-mail gjhirons@hotmail.com

By Cai on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 11:09 pm:

"why men don't listen and women can't read maps" Interested if it's still in good condition and reasonable price.
Caijunmai@yahoo.com.sg

By Summer on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 10:39 pm:

Thomas the train, Bob the builder, Veggietales, Maisy, Spot the Dog, Lady and the Tramp (Disney). If you have these fun characters (video or books)in English and good condition. We will be very interested.
Please mail us at :
heyhiho@hotmail.com

By Greg on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 4:46 pm:

I am looking for a swimming school for my 2yr old son accessable from Roppongi. Does anybody know of any pools, sports clubs etc that have lessons?

By Steph on Monday, October 8, 2001 - 4:36 pm:

WANTED - A small stroller suitable for 6 mths+ would prefer with a shoulder strap to carry on Subway Trains. Also cot needed and warm winter baby clothes for this winter, she is currently 6 mths, so anything bigger would be great. I will be arriving in Tokyo on 28th October, and happy to pick things up almost anywhere, as long as it is free or cheap. e-mail me at
martinsteph@hotmail.com

By Lara Ashelman on Friday, October 5, 2001 - 11:03 am:

WANTED: Maternity Wear
Do you have any used maternity clothes in small/medium US sizes?
Also looking for a used Baby Bjorn carrier.
Please e-mail
lnashelman@excite.com

By paola on Tuesday, October 2, 2001 - 9:35 am:

I'm looking for a bicycle suited for a 7 year old girl, in good condition, at a reasonable price. Please call 090.77091116.

By e cerminara on Sunday, September 23, 2001 - 4:05 pm:

Does anyone know of a gymnastics program other than IGC? I would like more instruction for my English speaking 5 year old daughter. A Japanese program would be fine if they are open to an English speaking student. Please contact me at ecerm@aol.com

By YURI on Tuesday, September 11, 2001 - 3:28 pm:

Wanted -LITTLE TIKES products
(Table&Chairs,Toddler Bed,
PlayhouseEEEj,children
video tapes(Barney,Sesame street)
Please e-mail me at
cwsuzuki@cb3.so-net.ne

By Guest on Tuesday, August 21, 2001 - 3:26 pm:

Looking for childrens' videos: Elmo, Sesame Street, Blue's Clues, Bear in Big Blue House, etc. If you have any that you are now finished with, please email: mystere@fe.xdsl.ne.jp

Thanks

By Guest on Saturday, July 28, 2001 - 12:25 am:

Looking for toddler locomotion, ie. a tricycle which doesn't require peddling, those box carts with wheels, etc. Please email mystere@fe.xdsl.ne.jp Thanks!

By Ferdinand Ballesteros on Monday, July 16, 2001 - 3:39 pm:

Looking for "The Wiggles"...
Does anyone know where I can buy DVD's or VHS of "The Wiggles" playable in NTSC format?

Our daughter loves them and the only VHS copy we have (bought at one of the booths in St. Mary's fair) is beginning to wear out due to overplaying!

By Judith Ann Herd on Monday, July 16, 2001 - 12:32 pm:

WANTED: High chair in good
condition. Please call 03-3726-
0813 or e-mail:
\mail
{jherd@tkf.att.ne.jp,jherd@tkf.a
tt.ne.jp}
\mail
{jp000602@jp.interramp.com,jp000
602@jp.interramp.com}

By fenshin on Wednesday, July 11, 2001 - 9:38 am:

Wanted to buy usedcomputer laptop for my kids.
Please e-mail me at fenshin@yahoo.com

By Jennifer Monma on Thursday, June 7, 2001 - 11:21 pm:

WANTED: bicycle child carrier for a mountain bike, toddler's bike helmet, and baby gates at reasonable prices.
Call 245-554-4460/email tjdmonma@aol.com

By Diana on Friday, June 1, 2001 - 10:02 pm:

I am looking for a toddler size chair and table set for my 20 month old that is in good condition and can be used through age 3. Please contact me at ditanaka@tkk.att.ne.jp

By Jennifer on Sunday, May 27, 2001 - 10:36 pm:

Seeking upright piano. No synthesizers, please. Please email us at jen-ed@naa.att.ne.jp

By Masa on Thursday, April 12, 2001 - 12:58 am:

Baby monitor Needed
I saw safety 1st. inc web site
and the model crystal clear deluxe (cost 55dollars)
is good for me that can allow both battery and AC. But other brand maybe ok too.

please contact at:
goldenrl@gol.com

By Patricia Blumberg on Wednesday, April 11, 2001 - 8:59 am:

Hi, I am looking for tai chi and relaxation videos. I also would like to find the books "The Idiot's Guide to Tai chi", by Bill Douglas and "Eat well, lose weight while breastfeeding" by Eileen Behan.

Please e-mail me at patricia@kp.catv.ne.jp

Thanks!!

By Patricia Blumberg on Thursday, March 22, 2001 - 12:41 pm:

Hi, I am looking for nursing clothes (in good condition). Please e-mail me at patricia@kp.catv.ne.jp or call 03-3299-9891

By Avril Sartori on Tuesday, March 13, 2001 - 12:20 pm:

I am looking for 1 or 2 Toddler beds also a tall narrow,wooden chest of drawers,aprox 120 by 50cm.
Please contact Avril at 5479-0516

By Annette Stephan on Monday, March 5, 2001 - 3:49 pm:

I am looking for a bed rail for a toddler bed (Safety First brand preferred). Please email Annette at stephans@gol.com if you are interested in selling your bed rail for a good price.

I also would be interested in purchasing a child's table and chair set in good condition.

By Robin Lancien on Monday, February 26, 2001 - 8:02 am:

To the lady that was nice enough to call and leave a message about where to find a rocking chair, could you please email me the location as the recording was poor and I couldn't understand the name of the store. Thank you. robpat@tkc.att.ne.jp

By Anna on Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 12:36 am:

Wanted Urgently: TUC Preschool urgently requires a highchair, either with wooden legs that can be cut down or a variable height highchair. We have a child, who needs the support of such a chair but we also need to have the chair the same height as the other preschool chairs. If you have one that you no longer need and could donate it to us please contact Pat Haines Director, at 03-3400-1579 or email at tucpk@twics.com

By jearnshaw on Saturday, February 24, 2001 - 8:22 am:

Wanted: Baby car seat/carrier and single bed. New baby on the way. Wanted to buy an infant car seat/carrier. The kind that snap into the car but is easily removed as a carrier so as not to wake sleeping baby. Also wanted is a single/twin bed in excellent condition for daughter to graduate from the crib to. Thanks. Please email jearnshaw@excite.com

By anne sclater on Tuesday, February 20, 2001 - 2:01 pm:

Light weight stroller wanted in reasonable condition. Very urgent

Please call anne 03 - 3443 6044 or email anne_sclater@hotmail.com

By Joe on Sunday, February 18, 2001 - 2:25 am:

Does anyone know where I can get muriatic acid, which is used for... cleaning pools and, in my case, a dilute solution is used to clean brass instruments and my french horn is due for a cleaning. I don't know what else it is used for and I have no idea how to ask for it in Japanese so I thought that I would start here. I only need about 300 ml.

By Julie on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 12:03 pm:

I am searching for a magician/entertainer for a childs party.
Can anyone recommend one in Toyko???
I have a list of names from the Japan for Kids book but they all seem to be wrong numbers or unobtainble.Thank you.
Julielrogers@yahoo.com

By Caroline on Saturday, January 20, 2001 - 4:36 pm:

Looking for used children's books in French and Spanish. Cheap or giveaways would be great. Call me at 0422-20-7553 or e-mail me at carolinegalan@yahoo.com

By Caterina Yajima on Sunday, November 26, 2000 - 11:22 am:

I'm looking to buy a high-low baby chair and anything else of the basic baby staff that you don't need anymore.
I need things in good conditions.
Please contact me:
gioie@kt.rim.or.jp

By Julie Rogers on Tuesday, November 14, 2000 - 9:42 pm:

Hi
I'm looking for a swimming pool (indoor) that is open now and during the winter.Minato-ku area preferred but any suggestions welcomed.Thankyou.
email julielrogers@yahoo.com

By suna on Friday, November 10, 2000 - 2:58 pm:

Wanted: GIRLS CLOTHES of Gap,Gymboree, OshKosh and other named american brand. Used clothes are welcome.(but gently used) Size from 6 months. I can pay up to 300 yen per item. Please email list of clothes to me!

By Jane on Saturday, October 21, 2000 - 11:05 pm:

I will be visiting the in-laws in Tokyo from Dec 2000 for a couple of months and need a car seat for my son (20 months old) and a safety gate for the stairs at their house. Cheap/free or a loan. We can pick up from Tokyo

By lily voon on Sunday, October 8, 2000 - 9:21 pm:

We are looking for 2 products from Little Tikes - Roadster Car Toddler Bed and set of table and 2 chairs. If you are interested in selling them, pls email me at lilyvoon@yahoo.com

By sam on Monday, October 2, 2000 - 9:16 am:

I want all free things for a new appartment. Anything apreciated.
e-mail to sam2000@aurora.ocn.ne.jp

By keiko on Friday, September 8, 2000 - 4:16 am:

WANTED: Baby gate. Please e-mail me at biceps@mtci.ne.jp

By christy davis on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 3:06 pm:

I want all free baby things for a six month boy.e-mail snooze35@hotmail.com

By Tracy Okuma on Thursday, August 31, 2000 - 10:22 pm:

Safety bike helmet wanted for a 17 month old . If anyone has bought one here or has one for sale, any offers gratefully accepted!

By gerry on Tuesday, August 29, 2000 - 10:34 pm:

I am looking for a push toy for a toddler who isnt quite at the trricycle stage. It will be used outside only, so dirty or well used is no problem!
sgmorita@tkg.att.ne.jp

By Monica on Sunday, August 27, 2000 - 4:31 pm:

I'm looking for a bed for my daughter who will be 2 years old next month. She's still sleeping in her baby crib which is still big enough but would like to change soon. American or European wooden bed preferred.Thank you

By Mike on Thursday, August 24, 2000 - 4:55 pm:

Hello from the U.S. I found your webpage while surfing on the internet. I am looking for someone in Japan to purchase toys from Japan which are not available in the U.S. I would be willing to pay for this or exchange goods from the U.S. not readily available in Japan. I you know of anyone who would be able to do this could you ask them to email me please? Most of the toys are usually from a store called toys r us. The amount would not be a large volume. Maybe one or two packages per month would need to be sent.

A little about myself. I am a computer consultant in the Chicago area. I am 44 years old and have four children, all girls. My hobbys are action figure collecting and bonsai. I also like oriental items. This is why I am sending this email. So, if you know anyone who would be willing to help me out, please be so kind as to pass this message on to them.

Thanks for your time.

Mike Wyka

mikejpw@ix.netcom.com

By Lina Kogan on Monday, August 21, 2000 - 12:35 pm:

I'm looking to buy a baby crib, a changing table,a stroller, high baby chair and anything else of the basic baby staff that you don't need anymore; a sofa that opens into a double bed. Thank you!
my phone number 03-3467-3620

By jparry on Saturday, August 19, 2000 - 10:55 am:

I'm looking for 2 cheap twin beds. Two nannies arrive this weekend and are without beds. They are in separate rooms, so don't have to match. Please e-mail me at littlepigs99@yahoo.com or call 3224-5833 and if that is busy, call 090-1703-0986. We live in the Roppongi, Akasaka area, but have a van, so can pick up. Thank you.

By Becky on Saturday, August 12, 2000 - 11:30 pm:

I live in Tokyo(Minato-ku) and looking for a German Language Instructor for my daughter. My daughter has completed two years of German Language instruction and would love to continue in Tokyo. Please call Carmela at 03-3224-6860 or email crunchmnbuster_21703@yahoo.com

By Lynda Watson on Sunday, August 6, 2000 - 11:28 am:

We are looking for cheap acommodation somewhere interesting in Japan for our holidays 20-28 August.

Two adults and two children (8 & 10). We live in Shizuoka prefecture, so anywhere such as Tokyo, Kyoto, Japanese Alps etc, would be perfect for us.

By Nora Williamson on Saturday, July 22, 2000 - 5:24 am:

Wanted: Urban Life series from Sylvanian Families sets.

Hello I'm an oversea's collector of Sylvanian Families. And I'm trying to locate some "Urban life" figures from Japan. If you happen to have some, I would love to buy them and am willing to pay top USD$

Please contact me at:
loxenfox@home.com

Many thanks!

By ruth s. mccreery on Thursday, July 6, 2000 - 10:05 pm:

TOKYO ENGLISH LIFE LINE (TELL) will begin its Telephone Counseling Training Program in mid September, 2000. The three-month biweekly program prepares trainees to staff the Life Line and/or the Filipino Line. All applicants must speak English fluently. Previous counseling experience is not necessary. Places available are limited, so those who are interested are encouraged to call the TELL business office for an information packet and application forms as soon as possible. Tel.: 03-3968-4193 or fax: 03-3968-4196.

By Louize Miura on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 8:05 pm:

Wanted, Japanese/Western style folding screens. Need two screens for my house to disguise tv,pc/other electrical bits from my baby! Untidy ones also considered, l can renovate.
Three or four panel style preferable.]
Reasonable price offered but free would be wonderful!! l can collect.
Mail futagoza65@hotmail.com

By Caroline on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 8:16 am:

Sewing machine: seeking cheap or giveaway sewing machine to sew clothes for my daughter. Also, looking for someone to help me sew because I'm a novice... Call Caroline at (0422) 20-7553 or e-mail carolinegalan@yahoo.com

By Wanted! on Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 8:15 am:

Baby gate wanted to stop my baby falling down the stairs. Free or cheap. Call/fax 045-253-3482.

By Lina on Friday, June 2, 2000 - 1:07 am:

Here's an interesting site worth taking a look at. Go to http://www.tokyoclassified.com/

By Julia van Dyk on Tuesday, May 9, 2000 - 6:04 am:

Hello I am looking for Sakura the japan exclusive (ty)beanie babie.If you have one for trade please e-mail me.
Thanks
Julia

By monica on Thursday, April 20, 2000 - 1:56 pm:

Hi, I am looking for English books,board books, Video/Audio Tapes for children upto 3 years.
Call 03-3382-4995
or email guptamonica@hotmail.com

By Teabox Lesson on Sunday, April 9, 2000 - 6:42 pm:

Teaching "Tea Box" lesson for children and adults. Please send me an email for further details. dyasnet@cts.ne.jp

By tracy okuma on Friday, March 10, 2000 - 5:51 pm:

Anyone have any 'Clifford The Small Red Puppy Board Books'? by Norman Bridwell, they are board books for babies, also Clifford's Big Red Dog Book stories?
My daughter LOVES Clifford,if anyone has any books lying around, please contact me,

By cbernota on Friday, March 3, 2000 - 2:57 pm:

Looking for a Jogging Baby Stroller, clean, with bicycle-like wheels for 19 mo. son. I'm at Camp Zama and the PX only carries OneStep brand. 011-81-3117637577.

By fionaminami on Wednesday, February 2, 2000 - 11:54 pm:

I'm looking for a double sofa bed, comfortable and in good condition.
I'm in Kumamoto.
Contact Fiona fminami@try-net.or.jp

By Rizza on Wednesday, December 1, 1999 - 3:47 am:

Wanted: Baby clothes for winter for 3 month old boy. Please e-mail: nocode@angelfire.com

By Annette Stephan on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 9:44 pm:

Members of playgroup looking for 2-3 exercise saucers or Graco "Rocking Entertainer". Please email Annette.

By richard sohn on Monday, October 25, 1999 - 5:06 am:

I am looking for the company that sells pokemon trading cards,or any pokemon item. Thank you for your help.
my E-mail address is RESSOHN@aol.com

By Anonymous on Friday, September 17, 1999 - 1:00 pm:

Hi, I'm a housewife, doing home studies looking for knitting machine any model around 10.000 yen.
If you have anys and never think about to use them anymore I would like to buy, for my corresponding course study from Australia.
Please contact me at E-mail address:lady_marion70@hotmail.com

By Kayoko Omori on Thursday, July 29, 1999 - 12:26 am:

Used kid videos: Don't want to keep them but can't just throw them away?

A new time mom could use help! We got rid of TV cable so we only watch videos..and so does our baby boy. Creative stuff like Disney, Muppets, Teletubbies, etc. are appreciated. English, Spanish or Japanese preferred.

E-mail to contact me.

By art cobbold on Friday, June 25, 1999 - 8:50 am:

I'm looking for a Korean toy pedal car manufacturer

Address phone fax email etc..

Any information would be greatly appreciated

By Lynn Ossi on Wednesday, May 19, 1999 - 6:35 pm:

I am looking for children vidio tapes, pref. educational and suited for 2-3yr old. I am also looking for novels by S. Turows or J. Grisham, or any best sellers. Will pay a reasonable price or will swap for mine.
03-3586-8380

By yanke on Sunday, April 4, 1999 - 7:40 am:

Thomas the Tank Engine. Everything with this fun character, including picture books, CD-ROM, T-shirts, bags, etc. Will pay reasonable prices. Call/fax 5748-4909 or email yanke@anet.ne.jp (I am Japanese so please speak slowly.)

By Karen on Sunday, June 1, 2003 - 8:43 pm:

Just passing this along:

--------------------------
Call for Submissions: Mamaphonic
Do you have a toddler seat strapped in the back of the tour van? Do you write poetry while the baby naps? Have you discovered that becoming a mother has changed not only your daily life but the content of your creative work? Mamaphonic is an anthology of writing about mothering, the creative process, and reciprocity within the artistic community. The book will include confessions and conversations about the true, exhilirating, entertaining, and difficult aspects of remaining creative while raising kids.

We are seeking literary first-person nonfiction essays of 2,000 - 4,000 words. Queries are encouraged. We are interested in hearing from mothers participating in all aspects of art, writing, music, puppetry, performance, film, photography, independent publishing, or any other creative endeavor. Know someone who would be interested in this topic? Send the page to a friend.

We are seeking diverse views on subjects such as: children as muses, how an artist's daily life is changed after becoming a mother, how women balance their work and creative process with motherhood, and the specific influence of parenting on career trajectory and expectations. Although we are primarily concerned with the positive influences motherhood can have on the artistic process, we are also interested in the challenges motherhood brings to the working artist and how those challenges are met and overcome.

Edited by Bee Lavender and Maia Rossini and published by Soft Skull Press, the book will also include a compendium of practical resources for working artistic mothers. Compensation includes $50 and two review copies. The deadline for submissions is September 1, 2003.

Please forward this message extensively.

Hard copies can be mailed to:

Mamaphonic c/o Hip Mama PO Box 28870 Seattle, WA 98118

Email queries and submissions:

submissions@mamaphonic.com
Mamaphonic.com