Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Job available

Japan With Kids - Forums: Classifieds: Job available
There are several places where jobs are listed. For example, try http://www.Gaijinpot.com and http://www.jobsinjapan.com .

Most jobs here in Japan ask for a college degree. For English teachers try http://www.findateacher.net, http://www.121sensei.com,
http://www.orangutanenglish.com/ , http://www.7act.net/, http://www.yemni-englishclub.com/
or http://www.metacrawler.com and search for 'Japan English Teaching'.

This forum here sometimes has a full-time position offered but mostly it seems to contain one-time or part-time jobs.

If you are an employment agency or a company (this includes all schools) please contact jwk.forums.support[at]gmail.com for terms and instructions.

By Iamamanda on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 3:27 pm:

English teachers wanted:
LIANBABY Academy is looking for Native English speakers who want to work as part time English teachers for kids.

We are a new founded Chinese and English classroom which is located in Tamachi. The lesson will be taken on each weekend from this August.

The rate is negotiable depending on your experience and skills on kids English teaching. If you are interested in it, please contact me by the email: zaqbird@gmail.com. We can discuss more details.

By Iamamanda on Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 3:20 pm:

English teachers wanted:
LIANBABY Academy is looking for Native English speakers who want to work as part time English teachers for kids.

We are a new founded Chinese and English classroom which is located in Tamachi. The lesson will be taken on each weekend from this August.

The rate is negotiable depending on your experience and skills on kids English teaching. If you are interested in it, please contact me by the email: zaqbird@gmail.com. We can discuss more details.

By T_yama on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 11:24 am:

Looking for KIDS MODELS. All Nationalities welcome! (Tokyo,Japan)
We are a models agency in Tokyo, Japan.
We are looking for KIDS MODELS for swimming wear. (GIRLS only!)
Compensation: 15,000 - 20,000 yen / day
2-3 times / month
Any nationalities welcome!! ( Filipino, Brazilian, American, European...etc )
Singing, Dancing, Acting experience / interest is a plus!
You may need to understand Basic Japanese.

Please send us your kids' profile, pictures.
Let us know your nearest station.

modelsinternational.jp(at)gmail.com
http://www.modelsinternational.biz/

By T_yama on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 11:17 am:

Looking for KIDS MODELS. All Nationalities welcome! (Tokyo,Japan)
We are a models agency in Tokyo, Japan.
We are looking for KIDS MODELS for swimming wear. (GIRLS only!)
Compensation: 15,000 - 20,000 yen / day
2-3 times / month
Any nationalities welcome!! ( Filipino, Brazilian, American, European...etc )
Singing, Dancing, Acting experience / interest is a plus!
You may need to understand Basic Japanese.

Please send us your kids' profile, pictures.
Let us know your nearest station.

modelsinternational.jp(at)gmail.com
http://www.modelsinternational.biz/

By Alisa on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 12:40 pm:

Hello!! I need native english speaking teacher for kids!! can u help me?
please mail me ; marsi81@inbox.ru

By Tamara24 on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 3:01 pm:

Hi, I'm looking for a japanese student or freelancer to work part time on japanese language project. Please contact me by skype: horizonhm. We will discuss more details. If you know of anyone (or yourself) who is interested in this offer, please let me know.

By Tanoshiienglish on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 6:38 pm:

Tanoshii English school is looking for new students that want to learn English language.

We are family run English school, we have Japanese and English teacher in each class to help Japanese students completely understand English. English teacher explains in English and Japanese teacher explains in Japanese language.

Our rates are 1800 yen an hour for private to semi private lessons. Class room English teaching, the cost is 1500 yen an hour per student.

Both the English teacher and Japanese teacher are professional teachers (Sensei) working in Tokyo government schools. English teacher is from Canada and USA.

Please contact us at 080-4415-0860 or Tanoshiienglish@yahoo.co.jp

By Hellosensei on Saturday, March 3, 2012 - 12:31 am:

Looking for part-time teaching jobs all across Japan?
Teaching English but no qualification?
Are you tired of absurd Japanese school/office policies and dress code?

Pick your own lesson fee, schedule and location and then students will directly contact you! Register now and make your teaching profile online! http://hello-sensei.com/en/sensei

By Aart on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 7:06 am:

ALL JAPAN - www.swikee.com is a new web site for matching English teachers with English students. They are currently looking for teachers to register. Please take a look! The site design is very user friendly (and professional looking).

By Natasha on Monday, November 14, 2011 - 4:23 pm:

Date: Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 4:22 PM
Subject: Findateacher.Net : [TOKYO] Female Skincare cosmetics research

Hello,
This is an undecided part time job opportunity.
However, we need to know how many people can attend this research session, "The test research for new skincare cosmetics".
We need 25 Caucasian women and 25 Hispanic women.
Home-use-testing for 3 months and you have to come to the venue 5 times for your skin-check.

First, you need to participate the screening test (60mins) at the cosmetic company in Gotanda.
They'll examine your skin condition if it's suitable for this survey.
If you're selected to the main survey, you will need to participate 6weeks Home Use Test and tests at the venue 5 times.

Please reply to this e-mail if you fulfill those requirements and also interested in this research.
If enough amount of people are interested in this, we will probably do this officially.
Please reply to us by 9AM on November 16th(MON) (JAPAN TIME) if you're interested.

■Required condition for this survey

- Caucasian female and Hispanic women from
U.S.A, UK, Australia, Canada, Newzealand and Latin countries.
- You can understand English or Japanese because the questionnaire will be in English or Japanese.
- You care/worry about facial skin problems like spotting Melanoma.

※If there are many candidates, we have to draw lots.

■Screening Test Schedule(60mins)

2011/12/05 @ The cosmetic company in Gotanda
Payment: (TBA,not yet decided) About 6000JPYEN

■Main survey (Home Use Test for 3 months and tests at the venue 5 times)

Home Use Test: 3 months (They'll give you the skin care set. you test that at home.)
First time visiting to the company : 2012/01/05 or 06 (1.5 hours)
Second time visiting to the company : 2012/01/14 (1.5 hours)
Third time visiting to the company : 2012/02/06 or 07 (1.5 hours)
4th time visiting to the company : 2012/02/16 or 17 (1.5 hours)
5th time visiting to the company : 2012/03/27 or 28 (1.5 hours)

*You can select the time above each days.

Each times, they'll check your skin condition and you need to answer the questionary. you'll need to come 5 times.

Payment: (TBA,not yet decided) About 10000 JPYEN for each visit
(Transportation fee is included)

Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you

Kana Sato
satokana[at]findateacher.net
http://www.findateacher.net

FindaNet, Inc., K2 Building 1st Floor,
15-4 Maruyama-cho Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
〒150-0044

By Natasha on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 6:10 pm:

Date: Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 6:16 PM
Subject: Findateacher.Net - [KYOTO] Non teaching job opportunity: The research about exercise sports machine.

Hello,

This is an undecided part time job opportunity.
However, we need to know how many people are interested in this job, "The research about exercise sports machine development".

Please reply to this mail if you're interested in this and also your condition fulfill those requirements.
If enough amount of people are interested in this, we will probably do this officially.

【Requirements】
- Male and Female from U.S.A and Canada
- You are African-Americans/Canadians or Asian-Americans/Canadians
- You think your arm is hairy.
- Your wrist size is 5.31 inches to 7.8 inches.
- You reside in Kyoto area in Shiga prefecture
- You usually do some exercise like walking,jogging or running.
3-4 times in a week. (about 30 mins each time)

*This is the research to get the specific data under the specific condition.

【Schedule】 January 2012 (TBA)
【Area】Kyoto ,Shiga prefecture.
【Amount of time】60 mins
【Payment】About ¥10000JPY (TBA)

[Steps]
1. You come to the venue on a specific date.
2. You do exercise there with the exercise sports machine.(30mins)
3. They will ask you some questions to gain the data.(30mis)

We don't know if we do this project officially yet. It depends on if we can collect the participants who fulfill the requirements.

Please reply to us by 10AM on November 14th(MON) (JAPAN TIME) if you're interested in.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Kana Sato
satokana[at]findateacher.net
http://www.findateacher.net

FindaNet, Inc., K2 Building 1st Floor,
15-4 Maruyama-cho Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
〒150-0044

By Nor on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 8:56 am:

Experienced Japanese Babysitter
I am reliable, experienced English-speaking Japanese nanny, who is a mother of a school-aged boy.
I have experience sitting foreign children, helping them to acquire and improve their Japanese language skills. I can baby-sit either in English or Japanese.
I am looking for a part-time job. Available for Monday's and Friday's (ex.8a.m.-6p.m.), and also Wednesday's morning (-1p.m.) Hiroo and Ebisu area preferred.
References available. Please contact me if you are interested.
Thank you.

By Vivian on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 7:56 pm:

Hi everyone,
I am still Searching for more Housecleaning work around Yokohama,Yamate,Kanagawa ken,Machida,Zama,Ebina area from 10:00am to 4:00pm.Monday,Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday atleast 4 to 6 hours.I found 2days Housecleaning job already from Wednesday and Friday now.
Hope to hear from anyone of you needed some Housecleaning help around Yokohama,Kanagawa ken,Zama,Ebina.Thanks in advance and takecare...God Bless Everyone!!!!

By Claudy on Sunday, June 8, 2008 - 8:41 pm:

Hello,

My name is Claudia, I am nineteen years old (twenty in august) and live in Switzerland. My native language is french but I can speak english and german too. I have fourteen years of education studying among others Art and Philosophy. I'am having my matura this year, this means that I finish school in the beginning of July. After that I would like to go in Japan as soon as possible to work as an aupair.

I like to go outside, have a walk and do sport. I have swum in a club for twelve years , made indoors hockey, snowboard, tennis, waterpolo, windsurf and sometimes go skiing. During my days off, I listen to some music, go on internet, meet friends, go to the lake (in summer), watch films in cinema and take out my dog. I am always in good mood, easy going and never complain about what I have to do.

My aim in being an aupair in Japan, is to learn a new language and a culture which is very different from mine (I read books about Japan, but it's more interesting to be there! ). I like human contact and children, so the fact to live in a family and help her suits me well.
I have already done some baby-sitting but have never worked as an aupair. I would be very happy to have the opportunity to live this experience in Japan.

If you are interseted and have any questions, you can contatct me at: claudy_nobs@hotmail.com

Best regards,
Claudia

By Mommy_lyn on Sunday, June 8, 2008 - 5:05 pm:

Hello parents, I'm living in Japan for 18 years and working as a language teacher for 3 years in elementary and junior high school in Tokyo. I am also a licensed caregiver and can speak both Japanese and English fluently. I love kids and really enjoyed being with them. If you are looking for a nanny/tutor just let me know I might help you. Kindly check my profile thank you.

By Loidaarist on Saturday, June 7, 2008 - 11:52 am:

HELLO IM Loida filipina with propervisa,Looking for a parttime housekeeping/babysitting/petsitting job.Im reliable,responsible,trustworthy and have 16 years experienced as a helper here in tokyo.My available day is saturday or sunday.Reference available from my sponsor employer.anyone interested pls.call 080-3504-1354 or e-mail me at loidaarist@yahoo.com

By Shikokumom on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 4:37 pm:

Our family is looking for an experienced, trustworthy housekeeper to come twice a week in the mornings (between 6 and 8:30am, 4-6 hours per week).
Must have a valid visa.
Living in or close to Kita-Urawa station preferred (Keihin Tohoku line).
Must be able to communicate in English and must like pets.
Boholana or Cebuana a plus.

By Sox on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 1:11 am:

I'm looking for a babysitter/cleaner for evenings a few times a week between 4pm and 8pm. I live in Himonya which is near Toritsudaigaku Station on the Toyoko line or by bus only 15 minutes from Meguro Station. Please give me a call at 080-5541-5291 or write me at sox2@aa.pial.jp - Masaki

By Paogelo on Monday, May 19, 2008 - 8:31 pm:

Looking for someone who can really help you? Hire
a terrific helper,Ester.Meticulously clean and well-organized.Has experience in cleaning,laundry and other related works. Also has expeirience with children of all ages and new born. Excellent in ironing. She is hardworking,
trustworthy,reliable and dependable.She can work
without supervision. Your money is worth of her
service.She is looking for partime job around Hiroo,also
looking for regular baby sitting during at night.
Please contact: 080-3426-3713

By Kan on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 3:03 pm:

Hi. I posted on behalf of Noriah a few days ago but I forgot to mention that while she would prefer live-in full time work, she is happy to take up offers of live-out full time work or even part time work depending on the how it fits in with her schedule.
If you're interested in hiring her, please contact her on 080-6583-9341 or e-mail her at noriah2005@yahoo.com
Thanks
Kan

By Kuratsingyahoocom on Saturday, May 3, 2008 - 6:29 pm:

Good morning! My name is Corazon T. Santos. I am looking for a part/full time housekeeping or babysitting jobs.

For my character reference or job performance evaluation you may contact Mrs. Jungsoon Noh Smith - 03-5454-4153 *after 7:00 p.m.

If at anytime you may require me for an interview, I will be very much willing to come. Please call me up at my Mobile Phone Number - 090-9954-5569.

I hope I could meet your desired qualifications and looking forward to serve you to the best of my ability.

Thank you very much. God Bless!

By Regine on Saturday, April 5, 2008 - 8:02 am:

lookingfor housekeeper or babysitter,live-in/live-out/full time/parttime. I am a filipina honest and trustworthy,hardworking wiht 8 years experience as housekeeper/babysitter and even pet sitter.references also available.please contact:emma- 080 3009 5186 house phone:05011212343 /0354233870

By Nevmom on Friday, April 4, 2008 - 1:12 pm:

Housekeeping job in Toyocho(Tozai line).
Need someone to clean and do small housekeeping jobs on a monthly or fornightly basis regularly. Must be hardworking, reliable and
punctual. Email nev.ten1[at]gmail.com

By Myhope2008 on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 9:15 am:

Good Day Everyone!

I am looking for a part-time clerical job during weekends at least four(4) to five(5) hours. I'm a college graduate, computer literate and can handle all administrative works or secretarial duties. Presently, I am working full-time in courier company in Tokyo as an assistant-administrative officer. I am looking for individuals or a company who need a little help to organize and maintining fillings and other related office works even office cleaning. I am holding a proper working permit and can provide resume upon request. Interested individuals or company can e-mail me at dralamag@gmail.com

Looking forward to your positive response. Thank you & Regards.

By Gopiji on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 10:39 am:

i am From india and have University Degree in Music as wellas English,Hindi,Punjabi.Looking for a job can any one help me .
Then please contact me
kaurgs@yahoo.ca
080-6541-7611.

By Mimi_x on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 10:28 pm:

Hi all.

I am a manager of an English circle SUNNY BUNNY.
http://bunkyoenglish.web.fc2.com/index.html

We need an assistant teacher of an English class for 3-4 years old children. The class is 50 minutes for 6 students. Most of our students are Japanese.

All nationalities are welcome. no experience is required. A person who loves children and has a strong will to study English teaching techniques would be great.

Lessons are held on every Tuesday at 3:00-4:00 pm.

Lessons are held in a public place in Bunkyo-Ku.

For further details email us your interest.

Contact us: bunkyoenglish@yahoo.co.jp

Thank you

By Myhope2008 on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 1:28 pm:

Good Day Everyone!

I am looking for a part-time clerical job during weekends at least four(4) to five(5) hours. I'm a college graduate, computer literate and can handle all administrative works or secretarial duties. Presently, I am working full-time in courier company in Tokyo as an assistant-administrative officer. I am looking for individuals or a company who need a little help to organize and maintining fillings and other related office works even office cleaning. I am holding a proper working permit and can provide resume upon request. Interested individuals or company can e-mail me at myhope2008@gmail.com

Looking forward to your positive response. Thank you & Regards.

By Jtrade on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 4:43 pm:

We require a Philipino Skipper to make a Vessel Delivery to the Phillipines. Must hold valid Japanese 1st class license, seamans passport preferred and must be an able seaman. Handsome renumeration. Journey would take 1 week. We are a Boat Brokers in Tokyo.

By Shawie on Thursday, March 6, 2008 - 9:40 pm:

Babysitter/Housekeeper Available!
I am a Filipina, with a valid visa.
Looking for a part time job Monday
to Saturday morning (8:00 to 11:00)
Can also housekeeping twice a month
preferred day Thursday or Friday
wholeday.

If you're interested you can call me
at 09065365022 or simply email me at
mille8882000@yahoo.com

By Bindu1 on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 2:09 pm:

hello.i am looking for japanese Kids at elementary school to teach them english basic lavel and maths...at my home i rezide in tokyo i am married and have a 2 years old kid thank you.
my e-mail brundanagaraj@gmail.com

By Tattooed_mom on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 12:27 pm:

I am seeking a Japanese female between the ages of 16-30 to come to my home on Wednesday and Friday between the times of 3:00pm and 4:30pm to help my daughter learn japanese in her environment. I am looking for this person to also speak a little english to help her understand what she is learning.

She is 7 years old and has alot of energy, so I need someone who can keep her interested in learning the language, even if it is only playing dolls with her and helping her while playing. I will be home during all lessons and do not need a babysitter. My daughter just needs a part-time friend to help her as she has been in a japanese public school for 7 months and is unwilling to learn at school. We live in Kita-Ku, Tokyo.

High school students who are looking for a part-time job are welcome. I can only pay 1,000 yen/hour plus traveling expenses for bus and train us only. I know this is not much, which is why high school students are OK with me.

We are a nice family. The father works alot so my daughter and I are usually the only ones home. My daughter has Kumon books and learning charts that can be used also. My email address is mjcfarias@yahoo.com. You can contact me anytime.

Thank you!

By Hktyo39 on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 11:39 am:

We are looking for a helper for housekeeping and babysitting for our two girls (1,4), for 5 hours starting at 12:30pm on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. We live in the Azabu/Roppongi area.
Need someone able to work long term. Please contact hktyo39@yahoo.com

By Tka on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 10:54 am:

Babysitting and/or housekeeping available. Monday through Friday, morning till noon. Visa sponsorship NOT REQUIRED. Experienced, reliable, trustworthy.

By Mjt on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 - 10:03 am:

Babysitter available every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday any time. No visa sponsorship needed. Could give references.

By Assiar on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 6:23 pm:

Hi. I am rai, looking for part time/ full time clerical job / babysitting job. I'm trustworthy and reliable person.I can work as a full time if you are capable in giving visa sponsorship.Reference are available. Anyone interested pls. contact me @ 08032105111, if i can't answer your call just leave your message and i will call you back as soon as i can.Thank you very much in advance. GOD BLESS...

By Yoshika on Friday, February 29, 2008 - 10:21 am:

Noriah has been working with us as a nanny for our 2 boys for the past 3 years. She is an amazingly loving person, hardworking, honest, and really cares about kids. She is also an exceptional housekeeper (she used to work at 5-star hotel's housekeeping staff, and still folds the toilet paper rolls into neat little triangles to this day). On top of it all, she's a great cook.

Her visa is valid until 0ctober, and she is seeking part-time or full-time work. She would like to find nice, caring families to work with. She is Muslim (from Malaysia), so she can't touch dogs, or pork. Other than that, she is very relaxed, down-to-earth, and good to be around.

Anyway, I can't recommend her highly enough. You can call her at 080-6583-9341
And feel free to call me if you have questions 090-6155-1999.

It may be more convenient to make contact by email, so her email address is noriah2005[at]yahoo.com.

Thanks.

By Iwa on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 10:18 am:

Babysitting/Housekeeping Available

Quality babysitting/housekeeping is offered by an experienced mother.

Ota,Shinagawa,Meguro,Minato,Shibuya areas OK!

Preferred timings: 9am-2pm, Preferred days: Monday-Friday.

I'm honest,reliable & trustworthy!

By Shawie on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 8:57 am:

Babysitter/Housekeeper Available!
Looking for a part time job Monday,
Tuesday,Friday morning (7:00 to 12:00),
Thursday (7:00am to 3:00pm).
Whole day of Wednesday,Saturday and Sunday.
Can also babysit at night.

If you're interested you can call me
at 09065365022 or simply email me at
mille8882000@yahoo.com

By Gregory_delavegayahoocom on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 8:13 pm:

To all employers who seek for a prudent and trustworthy employee, I am Alvin, 29 years old and looking for a job. I graduated from a seminary institution and wanted to pursue my vocation for priesthood, but circumstances kept me from realizing it. I`m looking for an employer who could help me about sponsorship and send me to Japan to work. With regard to teaching, I am very much fluent in English and I have had quite experience in teaching Korean and Japanese students here in the Philippines. I am a well rounded person and I can also do some household jobs that my employer thinks would fit me. I believe that the personality of an employee is of utmost importance in making his employer satisfied of his performance and so, I make sure that I posess such character that would not make my employer regret in hiring me. If anyone interested, please do call me in my mobile no. +639053890978 or you can email me, gregory_delavega@yahoo.com. Thank you.

By Myday on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 6:53 pm:

I take this opportunity to give Thanks to this site (Tokyo With Kids and their personnel) to help me to find a part-time job.

Once again I will ask them to post this ads to help my sister (Her name is Debbie) to fill-up her vacant time in the morning. One of her part-time relocate to other country last month.The available days are Monday and Thursday from 8am to 2pm (or within this hour). Also on Saturday & Sunday (whole day/half day/every other week). She is superb in housecleaning and ironing. Can work unsupervised. She also very good with kids. Can able to babysit on weekends.Prefer location in Central Tokyo only. Interested Individual or Family can call Debbie at 090-6008-0331 or you may e-mail her at debs0331@yahoo.com

Looking forward to your e-mail and calls. Thank you very much and may God Bless you all.

By Gregory_delavegayahoocom on Sunday, February 10, 2008 - 2:49 pm:

I`m alvin, 29 years old, from Philippines. An A.B. Philosophy graduate. I`m willing to render free tutorial services in exchange for a sponsorship. I can also be a driver, and can do any kind of household jobs,too. You can reach me through my email, gregory_delavega@yahoo.com or you can call me directly at +639053890978
Thank you very much.

By Nishioka on Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 3:05 pm:

Full Time Nanny Needed March/April for American wife and Japanese husband. Would like to also utilize part time assistance now 1 day per week. We will pay salary 200,000JPY,holiday and yearly trip back to home country. NOT ABLE TO SPONSOR as my husband is Japanese and my visa is spouse Visa. MUST HAVE VISA in order to be considered. Please contact Noelle direct (03) 4360 8237 or noelle.coak@regus.com if you have interest or know of anyone of interest. Only serious enquires please apply.

By Ukeditor on Friday, February 1, 2008 - 4:21 pm:

Looking for part-time cleaner (Kichijoji area)

Looking for an excellent and thorough domestic helper to thoroughly clean our house once per week, must be quick, efficient, reliable, detailed and good at tidying. Japanese not necessary. Weekday preferable. Duties include cleaning, tidying, washing clothes and generally helping to keep the house clean, neat and tidy.
Salary negotiable.

We are a friendly family with good working conditions and expect a hardworking and friendly person.

Please email tokyoeditor@gmail.com if you are interested, thank you very much.

By Tmills on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 11:03 am:

In need of experienced house cleaner to keep our modest-sized house in shape in Setagaya-ku (Odakyu - Gotokuji Station ; 3 stops from Shimokitazawa). Best case is 5hrs-3 dys/wk (total of 15 hrs/wk.). Must be reliable and able to work unsupervised. Will pay hr wage/transportation. Interviews in evening & weekend. Please contact keitai@shinnatti.com or 090-9137-7151 (please leave message and your telephone # if no answer)

By Hwseyl on Monday, January 21, 2008 - 3:46 pm:

Looking for a house cleaner once a week (Tuesday or Wednesday) for 3-5 hours in Yokohama (Yayoidai Station) and occasional babysitter for 3 kids. Japanese or must have valid visa. English or Japanese fine.

By Edenrubio on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 12:31 am:

Hi,I am looking for a full-time or part-time job, office cleaning , household maintenance work, can drive, can do housekeeping ,around tokyo area , I AM FILIPINO , 21 years old, Needs visa sponsor, salary negotiable, I am hard working, trustworthy, reliable and flexible. Please email edmr09@softbank.ne.jp, cel. 09091559182

By Gloriatorrijos on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 3:37 pm:

I am looking for a japanese lady native speaker and with the degree to teach her mother tongue.

I would need her to come to my place (Meguro) to teach japanese 1 hour once a week to my child (9 years old), who has already had 4 years of private tuition at home.

I would prefer somebody who speaks also english or french (just a little is enough).

Please contact me at
torrijosgloria yahoo.es

By Boydie on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 2:39 pm:

Hi Kelly B
and others
why not come to our kindergarten in Gunma Prefecture
Its VERY reasonably priced compared to most International kindys in Tokyo

We need a teacher from March 2008 and would welcome you to bring along your English -only speaking child as our school prepares children for both languages with its 50/50 Immersion program

here are some pics of the school

http://community.webshots.com/user/koalaenglish

and here is the add

Maebashi INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN is located in beautiful Gunma, mid- Japan. Just 20 minutes from ski resorts and hot springs; 3 hours from the beach; and 3 hrs to Tokyo (90 mins by bullet train), Gunma has something for everyone!
MIK is dedicated to helping our children develop into well-rounded people with an independent, global mind and a strong, caring heart. Come join our team!
THE BENEFITS
1. Salary starts at 3,000,000yen p.a.
2. bonus for a two yr contract completion
3. About 4 weeks fixed, paid holidays p.a.
4. Cheap, furnished Accommodation available
5. Working Visa sponsorship available.
6. No Japanese required (but most become reasonable speakers of Japanese after the first 12 months)
7. Friendly boss :-) and support staff
THE JOB
1. Starts March 2008.
2. Teaching children 2 to 6 years of age using English only.
3. Teaching 25 ~ 28 hours a week in a 40-hour work week.
4. Textbook & materials provided
THE TEACHERS
MIK is seeking teachers who:
1. adore children and teaching them
2. are native English speakers
3. are confident, energetic, bubbly and good conversationalists with a great sense of humour
4. have good people skills (including a great smile) and problem-solving skills
5. enjoy the challenges of living and working independently in a multi-cultural environment
6. possess a strong work ethic: Conscientious, hardworking, punctual, honest, loyal and dedicated. Have tons of creativity and initiative.
7. have a university degree (preferably in Early Childhood Education)
Undergraduates and TAFE certificates in Early childhood also considered
8. may have teaching experience
9. prefers life in a smaller city (pop. approximately 250,000) surrounded by mountains.
Please send (1) a cover letter (include self-introduction, reasons why you would like to teach in Japan, your teaching philosophy, interests) (2) your resume and (3) a recent photo of yourself to Jason Thomas at
jasongaijin@hotmail.com by Jan 29th 2008. Interviews in Japan and Sydney or by telephone if you are too far away. Call Jason Thomas (Japan 027 237 3400)

By Boydie on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 2:25 pm:

We have a vacancy for a NATIVE English speaking teacher. Prefer EC qualifications
May consider native speakers with childcare experience

Preference given to those with children who are also native English speakers to attend our kindergarten as you work alongside them

here are some pics of the school

http://community.webshots.com/user/koalaenglish

and here is the add

Maebashi INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN is located in beautiful Gunma, mid- Japan. Just 20 minutes from ski resorts and hot springs; 3 hours from the beach; and 3 hrs to Tokyo (90 mins by bullet train), Gunma has something for everyone!
MIK is dedicated to helping our children develop into well-rounded people with an independent, global mind and a strong, caring heart. Come join our team!
THE BENEFITS
1. Salary starts at 3,000,000yen p.a.
2. bonus for a two yr contract completion
3. About 4 weeks fixed, paid holidays p.a.
4. Cheap, furnished Accommodation available
5. Working Visa sponsorship available.
6. No Japanese required (but most become reasonable speakers of Japanese after the first 12 months)
7. Friendly boss :-) and support staff
THE JOB
1. Starts March 2008.
2. Teaching children 2 to 6 years of age using English only.
3. Teaching 25 ~ 28 hours a week in a 40-hour work week.
4. Textbook & materials provided
THE TEACHERS
MIK is seeking teachers who:
1. adore children and teaching them
2. are native English speakers
3. are confident, energetic, bubbly and good conversationalists with a great sense of humour
4. have good people skills (including a great smile) and problem-solving skills
5. enjoy the challenges of living and working independently in a multi-cultural environment
6. possess a strong work ethic: Conscientious, hardworking, punctual, honest, loyal and dedicated. Have tons of creativity and initiative.
7. have a university degree (preferably in Early Childhood Education)
Undergraduates and TAFE certificates in Early childhood also considered
8. may have teaching experience
9. prefers life in a smaller city (pop. approximately 250,000) surrounded by mountains.
Please send (1) a cover letter (include self-introduction, reasons why you would like to teach in Japan, your teaching philosophy, interests) (2) your resume and (3) a recent photo of yourself to Jason Thomas at
jasongaijin@hotmail.com by Jan 29th 2008. Interviews in Japan and Sydney or by telephone if you are too far away. Call Jason Thomas (Japan 027 237 3400)

By Mito on Thursday, January 17, 2008 - 4:01 pm:

Thank you for all the responses to my previous posting. We settled on our choice.
We are looking for somebody who can clean our modest size house 3 days a week, best case Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 8:00 to 13:00 in Setagaya, Tokyo. Occasionally (once or twice a month) babysitting. Please contact mito@shinnatti.com, 090-8452-3816 (please leave message and your telephone #)

Thank you.

By Shawie on Thursday, January 17, 2008 - 6:57 am:

Babysitter/Housekeeper available!
Looking for a full time or part time babysitting/housekeeping job. I could give references. Please call me at 09098453013 or simply email me at mille8882000@yahoo.com

By Nishioka on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 4:23 pm:

Full Time Nanny Needed March/April for American wife and Japanese husband. Would like to also utilize part time assistance now 1 day per week. We will pay salary, housing cost, holiday and yearly trip back to home country. NOT ABLE TO SPONSOR as my husband is Japanese and my visa is spouse Visa. MUST HAVE VISA in order to be considered. Please contact Noelle direct (03) 4360 8237 or noelle.coak@regus.com if you have interest or know of anyone of interest.

By Pkenkobe on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 3:17 pm:

Hi, my name is Kenneth. I'm from the US, i'm here with my wife and son (soon a new baby is coming along) I lived in Kobe and I have a working visa. I'll do anything to help and support my family. I also have an experience with Thai language, Thai cooking. I used to work as a supervisor for Starbucks Coffee Company for more than 9 years. Great customer service skills, fast learning. Good with kids, hangout or help with homework and as always I'm not good in math, science, and biology. Let me know if there is anything for me. 090-6052-8978, pken630@yahoo.co.jp

By Ivanvincent on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 7:44 am:

FULL-TIME/PART-TIME JOB AVAILABLE!!!!

I'm Cathy,Filipina,29yrs.old and has a proper visa(no sponsorship needed)...I am looking for a fulltime/parttime babysitting or housekeeping jobs...I have an experienced and can come anytime for an interview...If you're interested you can mail me at cathy_0913@yahoo.com or you can call me at 080-3512-9434 for more details!!!

By Andreajames on Tuesday, January 8, 2008 - 4:19 pm:

Nieves, my very trusted babysitter and house cleaner is looking for a renewal for her visa sponsorship here in Tokyo.
She has been in Tokyo for over 6 years and has superb references.
You can email me or call her directly at 080-3594-0115
Thanks for looking.

By Mito on Saturday, January 5, 2008 - 9:58 pm:

We are looking for a Tutor/Nanny who can look after our 6 years old daughter who attends International School. Work hours will be 16:00 to 19:00 (until 20:00) from Monday-Friday. The responsibilities include helping homework and baby-sitting. Any nationality is welcomed. Please contact mito@shinnatti.com, 090-8452-3816 (please leave message and your telephone #)

Thank you.

By Hktyo39 on Friday, January 4, 2008 - 9:40 am:

We are looking for a helper for housecleaning and babysitting for our two girls (4 and 1 1/2 yo). 3 days a week, afternoons and occasional evenings as well. Need someone particularly good with children. We live in the Azabu/Roppongi area. Please contact at hktyo39@yahoo.com.

By Iwa on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 8:36 pm:

Babysitting Available !

Going out for shopping? Need to attend a party? I can attend to your child while you are away! Experienced and child-friendly babysitter available. Let me know when you need me! Mail soon! Thanks!

By Orchids on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 8:59 am:

Looking for native English speaker to be a tutor for our G1 son. 2-3 times a week, around 16.00 to 18.00. We live in Ueno. He needs lots of writing and speaking practice. Contact blossom_orchids@yahoo.co.p

By Abinitio on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 2:51 pm:

Our International preschool is located in Chiba and we have a part-time position available for assistant teacher. Our location is a 2hr train ride from Tokyo so only candidates who live in Chiba (preferably in the Mobara area) will be considered. We can provide sponsorship. Please respond with resume by email anne@abinitiodesign.com or fax 0470-87-9087

By Bettina_felix on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 8:43 pm:

We are looking for an experienced helper to assist with housework and take care of our 2 kids (2 + 0 years), 2-3 times a week, afternoons or evenings, in Takanawa, close to Shinagawa station. If you are interested and enjoy playing with young kids please contact us on: bettina@raizou.at

By Billybob on Monday, November 19, 2007 - 11:45 am:

NATIVE JAPANESE SPEAKING HOME HELPER
We are looking for a part time helper to assist when our third baby is born in December. We have a fulltime helper but would like an extra pair of hands to help with childcare and some light housework/babysitting/taking one of the elder children to school. Start date as soon as possible. We re based in MINAMI AOYAMA. Minimum of three days a week possibly more. Salary negotiable and will pay well for the right person.Please email
betsuemay@yahoo.com

By Billybob on Thursday, November 15, 2007 - 6:12 pm:

JAPANESE SPEAKING HOME HELPER
We are looking for a part time helper to assist when our third baby is born in December. We have a fulltime helper but would like an extra pair of hands to help with childcare and some light housework/babysitting/taking one of the elder children to school. Start date as soon as possible. We re based in MINAMI AOYAMA. Minimum of three days a week possibly more. Salary negotiable and will pay well for the right person.Please email
betsuemay@yahoo.com

By Jeshly on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 5:47 pm:

Hello ! my name is Jeshly.I am looking for a part time or for full time job as a nanny or house keeping.I speak english fluently, I have a valid working visa.Right now I live in Tokyo.I have experience with children,I worked as a nanny. please contact me at 080-5031-4972 (in the evenings).References available.

By Alina on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 8:46 pm:

YOKOSUKA...hello.i am looking for japanese kits at elementary school to teach them english basic lavel...at my home or there home..i am rezident in japan and i lived here for 10 years...i am maryed and have a boy 2 years old...i speak good japanese...thank you

By Myday on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 7:26 pm:

Are you looking for a housekeeper and babysitter? I will highlyrecommend ISAY. She is a filipina with a proper visa and almost ten years living in Japan. She is very good in taking care of kids and
superb in house cleaning. She can also be a party helper. She is totally realiable. So if your looking for a experienced and trustworty person to look after your kids and helps you in your household chores, you may contact her at 080-3240-9805 or e-mail at myday1996@yahoo.com
Available days are Saturday & Sunday only. Prefer locations at Central Tokyo only. Whole day/
Half day/ or every other weekends.Thank You and
God Bless!

By Workingparents on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 10:33 pm:

Correction and apologies for the typing error with the email address in the previous message. Correct contact is kj1-0012@gol.com

We are working parents and we are looking for a live-in full time caretaker to look after our son, our dog, and help with housework. Our son is autistic, nonverbal, and he attends a special school. When he is not attending school he needs proper supervision.

We need someone who has a cheerful personality, patient and compassionate with disabled child.

We can help with sponsoring visa.

Please contact kj1-0012@gol.com if you are interested or if you know someone who might be interested.

Thank you.
Amanda

By Workingparents on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 10:23 pm:

Correction and apologies for the typing error with the email address in the previous message. Correct contact is kj1-0012@gol.com

We are working parents and we are looking for a live-in full time caretaker to look after our son, our dog, and help with housework. Our son is autistic, nonverbal, and he attends a special school. When he is not attending school he needs proper supervision.

We need someone who has a cheerful personality, patient and compassionate with disabled child.

Please contact kj1-0012@gol.com if you are interested or if you know someone who might be interested.

Thank you.
Amanda

By Workingparents on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 10:08 pm:

Please contact kj1-0009@gol.com if you are interested or if you know someone who might be interested.

Thank you.
Amanda

By Myday on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 9:29 am:

Are you looking for a housekeeper and babysitter? I will highly recommend ISAY. She is a filipina with a proper visa and almost ten years living in Japan. She is very good in taking care of kids and superb in house cleaning. She can also be a party helper. She is totally realiable. So if your looking for a experienced and trustworty person to look after your kids and helps you in your household chores, you may contact her at 080-3240-9805 or e-mail at myday1996@yahoo.com. Available days are Saturday & Sunday only. Prefer locations at Central Tokyo only. Whole day/Half day/ or every other weekends.Thank You and God Bless!

By Myday on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 9:24 am:

Are you looking for a housekeeper and babysitter? I will highly recommend ISAY. She is a filipina with a proper visa and almost ten years living in Japan. She is very good in taking care of kids and superb in house cleaning. She can also be a party helper. She is totally realiable. So if your looking for a experienced and trustworty person to look after your kids and helps you in your household chores, you may contact her at 080-3240-9805 or e-mail at myday1996@yahoo.com. Available days are Saturday & Sunday only. Whole day/Half day/ or every other weekends.Thank You and God Bless!

By Bruno on Thursday, October 11, 2007 - 1:31 pm:

Hi,
I am looking for a woman to take care of my wife ( 33 years old immobilized in bed after hospitalisation) during a period of 2 weeks starting probably mid-november. Starting hour in the morning (around 9h00 up to 20h00 for 5 days a week, monday to friday). Our location is Tokyo, Waseda on Tozai line.
Please contact me at bruno_escude@hotmail.com if you are interested or if you know someone interested by this proposal.
Best regards,
Bruno

By Bruno on Thursday, October 11, 2007 - 1:12 pm:

Hi,
I am looking for a woman to take care of my wife ( 33 years old immobilized in bed after hospitalisation) during a period of 2 weeks starting probably mid-november. Starting hour in the morning (around 9h00 up to 20h00 for 5 days a week, monday to friday). Our location is Tokyo, Waseda on Tozai line.
Please contact me at bruno_escude@hotmail.com if you are interested or if you know someone interested by this proposal.
Best regards,
Bruno

By U_learn on Wednesday, October 10, 2007 - 9:08 pm:

For parents,who need some help especially babysitting early in the weekdays morning until noon and weekend wholeday is possible too.A Filipina,38,who's reliable,patient with valid working visa to work for everybody,fluent in English.Pls.don't hesitate to contact me.I will be happy to help you.

By Jack on Monday, October 8, 2007 - 11:17 am:

not an English teacher or housekeeper job. Fairly high level of Japanese required

Alishan Organic Center http://www.alishan-organic-center.com is hiring for the position of Tengu Natural Foods mail order tantosha. This person would report to the Managing Directors. The job combines creativity, attention to detail and hard work. It all takes place in a beautiful natural setting on the Seibu line an hour from Ikebukuro. Yoga, good working space and a flexible management are all part of the Alishan ethos.

Qualifications:
Japanese and English writing and speaking ability a must.
Computer literacy and enthusiasm for vegetarian food and organic agriculture also called for. Graphic design and/or higher computing skills extremely welcome and recognized.

Responsibilities:
-Overseeing daily order flow from input through shipping as well as customer communication
-Tengu mail order sales and promotion including the Tengu Shop
-Quarterly newsletter creation from scratch
-Web site content generation

Compensation: \155,000-\200,000 base plus misc. allowances, larger base possible if you have high skill level at start. Bonus twice a year, all standard pensions and insurances

Please send CV with cover letter to bayles@alishan.jp
We look forward to hearing from you.

By Joyquil on Friday, October 5, 2007 - 2:29 pm:

Hi, I am Reliable and hard-working Filipina homemaker seeks housekeeping work on Tues and occasional weekends, central or eastern Tokyo. joyquil@yahoo.ca

By Yoshika on Wednesday, October 3, 2007 - 11:35 am:

Hi I am looking for a last-minute babysitter TODAY (wednesday) from 3pm or4pm to 7pm or 8pm. We are in central Tokyo (near Meguro). Please have experience, and enjoy playing with kids. Japanese OK, any nationality OK. 1500yen/hour.
Email my ketai gumshoegluzman (at) ezweb.ne.jp if you are available.

By Roguerose on Monday, October 1, 2007 - 7:56 pm:

I'm a 20 year old college student in Tokyo looking for part time work as a house-sitter/babysitter/pet sitter/English tutor. I am a native English speaker currently studying Japanese, and I also know some French. I am available every Tuesday and Wednesday from 1:00pm to 11:00pm, and all weekends. I would love to meet with you in person so that you know you are making the right choice in who you hire. Please contact me at rogueshadow@gmail.com if you think I can be of any assistance to you!

By Raissa on Monday, October 1, 2007 - 5:15 pm:

Hi I'm looking for part time housekeeping or baby sitting job. I'm trustworthy and reliable person. My available days are Tuesday and Friday afternoon. Anyone interested pls. mail me. thanks and god bless.

By Tokyomom07 on Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 9:49 pm:

I am URGENTLY looking for a native english speaking nanny/english tutor who can care for my children twice a week in the afternoon. Starting ASAP in Tokyo.

By Tokyomom07 on Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 9:42 pm:

I am URGENTLY looking for a native english speaking nanny/english tutor who can care for my children twice a week in the afternoon. Starting ASAP in Tokyo.

By Raissa on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 10:29 am:

Hi I'm Raissa Cinco, Filipina w/proper visa, looking for part time housekeeping job. I'm trustworthy and reliable person. Reference are available. Anyone interested pls. contact me @ 08032105111/ email me @ raissa24cinco@yahoo.com. Thank you very much in advance. GOD BLESS...

By Admin on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 10:09 pm:

SCAM alert
The message on [8-20-2007 10:08] by Ericscott700 (widow with 2 kids) is a SCAM message. To all possible caretakers, please do not respond to this ad, or believe anything you may receive back via email. It is only a method for parting you from your hard earned money.

By Cknipp on Wednesday, September 5, 2007 - 8:53 am:

Hello, my Name is Caleb and I have just moved to Sendai with my wife. I am here on a visa and I am looking for work in my area. I will do anything from teaching english to manual labor on a farm or for an individual. I have experience with children and in carpentry, landscaping, masonry, concrete, and animals. I am open for anything and I am a hard worker. I also have an international driver's license. Please contact me by email at calebknipp@hotmail.com or by phone at 020-285-7870

By Kurz on Monday, September 3, 2007 - 12:47 pm:

TOKYO, near Yoyogi:
Seeking native English (any accent, N. America, UK , Aus or NZ OK) speaker for voice recording. Experience wished for.
Seeking male voice.
Needed this coming Friday from 13:00 to about 15:00 near Yoyogi.

ナレーション(男性2名)
場所:東京都新宿区の「新宿スタジオ」です
http://www.shinjuku-studio.com/info/access.html

時間:1時間程度 9月7日金曜日 13:00以降
お支払い:8000円(10%源泉)
交通費:全額至急
お支払い: 11月5日銀行振り込み

録音に興味がある方、是非ご応募くださいませ。

By Admin on Sunday, September 2, 2007 - 12:49 pm:

Convenient to Yokohama:
Compassionate Montessori Kindergarten Teacher needed at International Children's Garden (early education program at NPO Gateway International Center)

Hours: 8:30 - **4:30** Monday - Friday
20 week days paid vacation to be taken Dec./Jan., March, and August+ all Japanese bank holidays.

This position is perfect for those looking to gain experience before entering a bigger international school and who wish to hone their already learned skills, as well as to aid their own personal growth.

Montessori experience is necessary, and ESL,immersion experience or a background in early childhood.

Application process:
1. Contact school through http://www.gatewayinternational.org mentioning this ad in JapanWithKids
2. Prepare a short essay as to why you would like to work at our school, what skills you hope to learn from us, and what skills have you to offer our children.
3. Upon acceptance, schedule an initial interview.
4. Upon acceptance, schedule a teaching observation. (we will observe you working with our children for one hour)
5. Upon acceptance, schedule a final interview.

WHO WE ARE:
The Children’s Garden is a multi age, multi-cultural international kindergarten located in Fujisawa, Kanagawa

Our all English program encourages self motivated learning by encouraging the children to discover the joys of creativity and to learn at their own pace. We provide a fun and adventurous value oriented humanistic environment appropriate for 2 1/2 to 6 year olds. Our curriculum is organic, progressive, child initiated and primarily experiential. A fusion of Montessori, Waldorf-Steiner, Piaget, and Reggio Emilio methods are utilized to provide a natural developmentally appropriate practice and an atmosphere where a child’s inherent desire to learn is recognized and fostered, not forced or limited.

By Mimi32 on Saturday, September 1, 2007 - 8:43 pm:

Still looking for a nanny to look after two kids (7 and 3) after school. The person has to be fluent in english and love playing with young children.
Starting ASAP

By Ericscott700 on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 10:08 am:

SCAM alert (by Admin): Respond to this ad at your own risk.
Hello,
I am Mr.Eric Scott a widow for 4 yr i have 2 kids.
I am seeking for the service of a nanny/babysitter to come and work for
me in Lambeth,London.I am willing to offer 850 pounds per week and will
provide monthly shopping allowances as well as accomodation.
If interested please contact me via my email address
ericscott700@yahoo.com
Thanks
Eric

By Meesiamrebus on Friday, August 17, 2007 - 9:41 pm:

Please be informed that my earlier posting below is no longer valid. Thank you.

By Meesiamrebus on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 4:34 pm:

Regards.

By Mimi32 on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 2:53 pm:

I am looking for a female, english speaker (good level) nanny to pick up my son at school and play with my children once or twice a week.

Starting end August.

By Parent109 on Wednesday, August 8, 2007 - 12:20 pm:

We are looking for a helper to assist with house work, cooking, taking our 30month daughter to school - 4 days a week (9-5) starting early September. We are in Oimachi on the Keihin Tohoku or Rinkai sen.
English or Japanese okay.
Contact us on manjia@yahoo.com if interested or call 090-2305-0805 after 7pm and weekends.

Thanks.

By Mimi32 on Saturday, August 4, 2007 - 10:37 pm:

Looking for an english speaking (native speaker) lady who can babysit my children and at the same time, teach them english (by playing).
If you`re interested, please send me your resume and photo and mention how much you ask per hour.
Thank you.

By Laurachuck on Sunday, July 15, 2007 - 7:07 am:

We are leaving Japan and will truely miss our part-time helper. She is always on time, organized, hardworking, and caring. She cared for the home and our three young children. The children love her and I don't know what I will do with out her in the US. She is available Tuesday and Thursday at 1pm, Wednesdays, and Saturday nights. Please call her at 09094341662 or email me for a reference.

By Meesiamrebus on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 4:34 pm:

Hi everyone,

Domestic help available (Tokyo based)

I am leaving Japan soon, and our domestic helper is seeking to work with another family in Tokyo. Short profile is: - worked with us for over 2 years; we have 3 children (10,6,3); Filipino; speaks English; lives in with us; cooks, takes care of children, washing, ironing.

If keen for more information, please write in to:
meesiamrebus[at]yahoo.com, specifying your questions. Only genuine queries please. Kindly allow for 24-48 hours response time. Many thanks.

Regards.

By Kellyb on Thursday, July 5, 2007 - 2:23 pm:

Hello. Have you been in Japan for a while and still can't speak the language? I am a university trained Japanese teacher who is coming to Japan for 3 months in September. I currently tutor students both young and old(er) in Japanese in my home country, Australia. If you are interested in doing some private tutoring while I am in Japan, please let me know.
Kelly. email: kellyboaretto@hotmail.com

By Ccm on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 10:05 am:

Graduate Admissions Counselor needed to provide application assistance and support to Japanese professionals applying to graduate (mainly MBA) programs in the US. The work is seasonal, requiring approximately 4 hours/week in the early fall, rising to a peak of 20-25 hours/week in December and early January. 70% of the work can be done from home (on computer), and some availability on weekday evenings, weekends and during Oshogatsu necessary. Other requirements: Masters degree, native English speaking ability, cultural sensitivity, excellent writing and interpersonal skills. Competitive pay.

Great opportunity for well educated stay-at-home moms (or dads) who want meaningful, flexible work. My husband and I have been in the field for a long time, and started this business when our baby was born. The business is growing, and we are looking for good people to join us.

Please drop a line at soraltd@gmail.com if you are interested.

Many thanks.

By Trisha on Wednesday, March 14, 2007 - 6:39 pm:

TOKYO -Shikahama English Adventures International Preschool is looking for a preschool teacher starting in April 2007. Candidates should LOVE kids. Children aged from 1.5 and up are enrolled in our 5-day a week English preschool program. SEA is a family run business and is looking for a teacher to join our school family. If you enjoy LOTS of activities and events and are not afraid of the hard work it takes to make these events successful please send your resume and cover letter ASAP to info(at)sea-japan.com Teachers with experience and/or credentials will be given top priority.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: