Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Child care exchange

Japan With Kids - Forums: Classifieds: Child care exchange
This topic is for mothers who would like to trade childcare with other mothers in order to get something personal done.
By Pree_32 on Sunday, September 1, 2013 - 7:58 am:

Hi! My name is Pree and I am available for baby sitting in tokyo (mon-fri only) from November 2013. I am a very responsible and caring individual. I have previous day care experience from India. I speak english, no japanese.

Interested families can answer my message here and I will get in touch with you. Then we can meet/have a telephonic interview as I understand safety of your child is first priority.

Thank you for your time! :-)

By Alisa on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 12:39 pm:

Hello!! I need native english speaking teacher for kids!! can u help me?
please mail me ; marsi81@inbox.ru

By Vivian on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 8:24 pm:

Hi everyone,
I am still Searching for more Housecleaning work atleast 4 to 6 hours around Yokohama,Yamate,Kanagawa ken,Zama,Ebina area.I needed work from Monday,Tuesday,Thursday and Saturday from 10:00am to 4:00pm or more.I had already found 2days work from Wednesday and Friday now.
Hope to hear from anyone of you needed a Housecleaning help.Thanks in advance..takecare and God Bless everyone!!

By Yako on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 4:59 pm:

Hi, my name is Yasuko, 37-year-old Japanese mom, living in Shibuya, Tokyo.
I am divorced and looking for a part-time nanny/housekeeper from July or August, either live-in or live-out.
*Job requires care of 2 children who are 4-year-old daughter and 2-year-old son. They both go to day-care nursery school from 8:30 to 17:30.
*Childcare during my business trip (once a month in average, almost day trip, sometimes 1 night, no longer than 3 nights)
*Must have valid visa to work in Tokyo
*Japanese language skill is preferred.

Compensation
For live out: 1000 yen per hour
-Pickup at 17:30, baby-sitting until I come home. (Usually 18:30) from Monday to Friday.
-Stay the night to take care of them during my business trip. They sleep through the night.

For live-in: no compensation
-Take my children to nursery at 8:30, pickup at 17:30, and spend with them until I come home (Usually 18:30) / from Monday to Friday.
-Care of my children during my business trip
-3 hour cleaning a week.
- housekeeping help if needed (laundry, shopping, cooking etc.)
Please be free from 8:30 to 17:30 from Monday to Friday, as well as weekends.
A room and meal will be provided.
I will be happy to provide with more details.
Please contact me at syasuko@yahoo.com

Yasuko

By Prantik on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 2:03 pm:

Hi All,

I am facing a real problem trying to find daycare/ babysitter for my 13 month old kid . I stay in Kawasaki .
Apparently all the facilities in and around kawasaki are booked until the next session, which is april'09 . Moreover some will take her only when she is 18 months
If you know of someone who is willing to babysit ( say from 1 in the afternoon until 6.30 eve)

Please do share their contact info . I can be contacted at 090 9311 4222.
Remuneration is negotiable .
Any information/ help would be greatly appreciated .

By Vivian on Wednesday, May 7, 2008 - 9:07 pm:

LOOKING FOR HOUSEWORK!
Hi,
I am Looking for a Part time Housework around Yokohama from Monday,Wednesday,Thursday and Friday atleast 3 to 5 hours from 9:30am to 3:30 in the afternoon.Since I have a little boy who is going to Hoikuen everyday I would like to work for my free time.I used to work as a Babysitter,housekeeper mostly with Foreigner family and some Japanese in Tokyo for Ten years of experiences.I have a proper visa which is I don`t need anyone to help me anytime.
For more information Please contact Vivian at my c/p;080-586-11522 or h/p;045-350-6990.Hope to hear from you.thanks and takecare

By Milo on Tuesday, May 6, 2008 - 10:51 pm:

Hello to all momys out there!!!
my husband and I, along with our 3 year old boy will be coming to Tokyo this summer from the end of June to the end of September. We have been to Tokyo twice already so...we're quite familiar with the surroundings. We are coming from New York but my husband and I are Canadian. I'm trying to start a momy/child playgroup with English or French speaking momys. We could organize daily playdates at the park and have the kids eat lunch together and then retire home for naptimes. I just know how hard it is to be in a small apartment with nobody to hang out with...I did that the first 2 times we were here!! So if there is someone out there who wants to start this international playgroup with me let me know!! You can contact me via E-MAIL : milo_hermez@hotmail.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you!!
Melanie K.

By Bindu1 on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 4:53 pm:

Hi

I am bindu , teach maths for kids from age 3 to 7 years in English. I am conducting free classes from March 4 th to March 28th 2008 every Tuesday and Friday .
we live in sumida-ku, mukojima.
Interested can contact me through
e-mail brundanagaraj@gmail.com
I can provide you more information.

By Bindu1 on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 4:49 pm:

Hi

I am bindu , teach maths for kids from age 3 to 7 years in english. I am conducting free classes from march 4 th to march 28th 2008 every tuesday and friday .
we live in sumida-ku, mukojima.
intreseted can contact me throught
e-mail brundanagaraj@gmail.com
i can provide you more information.

By Yasuko87 on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 3:08 am:

Hi, I am looking for an English playgroup for a 5 year old since my son speaks NO Japanese at all. We live in Near Urayasu, Chiba but we can travel to Tokyo too. I am also looking for an international school for my son but I have no ideas with school is better. If you know about the schools in tokyo, please let me know by e-mail at kinopp1211@yahoo.co.jp.

By Yasuko87 on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 3:06 am:

Hi, I am looking for an English playgroup for 5 year old since my son speaks NO Japanese at all. We live in Near Urayasu, Chiba but we can travel to Tokyo too. I am also looking for an international school for my son but I have no ideas with school is better. If you know about the schools in tokyo, please let me know by e-mail at kinopp1211@yahoo.co.jp.

By Mjavaid on Saturday, December 1, 2007 - 9:54 am:

hi all,(englishplaygroup or play mates wanted)
we r from pakistan,and iam looking for play mates or play group near sasazuka for my 4years old daughter and18 months old son(to practise and improve thier english),if u know any play group near by plz do mail me we r available on weekends, or we can join u any place in or near sasazuka or minami die
mail me mjaved68@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Lila_april on Sunday, July 8, 2007 - 12:03 am:

Hi - I have a three months baby girl and I am looking for a friend in Nakano, Tokyo. We just came back from southern California, have family there. Someone who has/loves baby, please send me a email at chisato_a@yahoo.co.jp
It is nice to go out to the park or shopping, eat and talk together.

Chisato

By Yuri Nakanishi on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 4:50 pm:

Tuesday playgroup is now seeking new members
We are very active, multicultual playgroup, run by mums.

Kids age is under four years.
We usually meet at 10:30 every Tuesday at various places in Tokyo, such as Yoyogi park, Shinjuku Gyoen, Children's hall in Shibuya etc...

Why don't you join us ?
Let's explore in Tokyo!!

If you need more informations, please send me e-mail, "tuesday_playgorup@hotmail.com"

Yuri

By Mandy Sandy on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 11:55 pm:

I am looking for an english speaking playmate for my 6 year old boy and 2.9 year old girl so that they get more familiar with english. Anybody living near Iidabashi, Ichigaya, Edogawabashi, Ikebukuro area and willing to help us ?

By taylin taylor on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 8:19 pm:

Playgroup in Hiroo

We are planning to start a very active playgroup in Hiroo every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10 am to 12 noon. This is for children aged 4 and under

There will be storytelling, singing, dancing, and free play-an opportunity to have a cultural and language exchange. A very competent and entretaining Filipina who is fluent in english and very good with kids/babies will look after the children. Parent's or Guardian's participation is very much encouraged.

Our place is about 10-15 minute walk from Hiroo, Ebisu, or Shibuya station.

For Enquiries, please call Grace at 090-2434-0194. LET'S PLAY AND HAVE FUN!

By Pusztai Krisztina on Friday, January 6, 2006 - 12:25 am:

Hello.

I am a 18 years old girl from Hungary. During the holiday I want to be a babysitter in Tokyo or Mito or somewhere in Japan. I can speak English fluently. I started to learn Japanese 1.5 year ago. I speak a little Frenc too.I am not interested in money really, just in Japan and children.

By Alms Serrano on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 6:33 pm:

Hello,
Iam alma from the philippines 35 years old.I've been here in japan for almost 8 years working as a baby sitter.
Right now i'm looking for a family who can sponsor me.So,any interested parties can call me in this number 090-8453-8438.I can do some try-outs and interviews any time.Referrences is available if needed...Thanks and best regards..

By Kiyomi Kagawa on Monday, November 7, 2005 - 10:57 am:

I am looking for some partime jobs as babysitter and cleaner
My mane is Kiyomi Kagawa and I am 40 years old. I am living in Yokohama.

By Bernadette V. Dimalanta on Sunday, October 2, 2005 - 10:57 pm:

I'm upto looking for somebody who wanted a fulltime babysitter and at the same time helper.I'm presently sponsored by the Johnsons(03-3746-02-98) but will be willing to be sponsored by somebody who will have me for fulltime,so as for them to have me any time they need.anybody interested can call at 03-3713-22-48/090-7822-60-23.I'm open for interviews.

By Matz Stone on Tuesday, September 7, 2004 - 10:55 pm:

We're looking for a baby sitter to take care of our 4 year old daughter. We live 30 minutes away from Shinjuku, along Seibu Shinjuku line.
Time needed is from 6~7pm to 10pm. Monday to Friday.
Able to speak Japanese at least though prefer one with Japanese, English, and Chinese.

By ikuko coleman on Thursday, August 12, 2004 - 1:45 pm:

I am a mother of one year old girl living in central Tokyo.
I would like to trade childcare with someone who wants to raise your child bilingual in J/E. I can teach your child Japanese during my babysitting hours. please contact me at junglebusxxx@yahoo.co.jp if you are interersted in discussing this.

By Bruce on Wednesday, December 24, 2003 - 9:48 am:

Hi - we are moving to Tokyo in March. We are looking for someone to share a nanny or some daycare solutions. Interested, please email. We really only need 3 mornings a week...

By Leosyl Marie Kawachi on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 2:15 pm:

Hi! Everyone, I am planning to open a 24 hour Babysitting in my home for single working moms as well as busy families,my concept will be a more homely and warm environment for kids, and flexible hours for pick up for busy parents. Any suggestions and I appreciate if you can give me the ongoing rates here in tokyo

By kavitha rao on Friday, May 10, 2002 - 9:49 pm:

I am a freelance journalist working from home and have a two year old daughter. I would like to trade child care with other work at home moms who don't want to see all their earnings go to the babysitter.I live in Yoyogi Uehara but would be willing to travel. English speakers preferred since my daughter only speaks English. Please call me at 34855569 or email me at kmohanrao@yahoo.com if you are interested in discussing this.

Thanks
Kavitha Rao

By parents on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 2:02 pm:

My name is Anne and and I am 25 years old. I have got a child who is 1 year old and I am living in Yokohama (Naka-Ku) for 18 months. I look for different possibilities of babysitting or daycare for him, because I would like to do sport and to have Japanese lessons and I think it is very difficult to find that. Thank you for giving me different solutions.
Anne

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: