2 Medium size for (5-6) Navy Polo Shirt with Emblem
1 Medium size shorts
2 Small size shorts

All in perfect condtion selling each Yen 1000

By Prachi on Tuesday, April 8, 2008 - 1:37 pm:

wanted k.interntional school uniform and bag for a boy....size 120-130
thank u

By Cornelia on Wednesday, January 11, 2006 - 8:12 pm:

Children's Tai Kwon Do uniform (for Y3000, cost Y8000 new, with white and yellow belts and in excellent condition).
It is size 130cm (runs very large, My daughter's is also size 130, and she still has lots of space to grow into it).
I told her I'd post her message because she is very busy with all sorts of final details before the big move.
Their direct phone number is: Mrs. Thakar 03-5955-7310

By Irena on Friday, April 1, 2005 - 5:08 pm:

Wanted: K International School Uniform for boys, Japanese size 100 - 110.

By josephine peyser on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 1:49 pm:

I have a bag of Seisen International School unfiform stuff (120 & 140 size shirts, skirts, socks, sweaters). Asking 5000 Yen. Can drop off in Tokyo

By Karyn Robson on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 12:49 pm:

I have the following uniform (for Tokyo International School) shirts available in green
size M
2 short sleeve t-shirts
1 long sleeve t-shirt
1 short sleeve polo shirt
1 long sleeve mock turtleneck
Size S
3 short sleeve t-shirt
2 short sleeve polo shirts

Please email or give me a call if you would like them. Karyn 03-3468-8250

By Caroline on Monday, April 14, 2003 - 9:32 pm:

Here's a tip: watch for any bazaars at the school you plan to place your kid. I got my daughter's winter and spring uniforms for next-to-nothing at a bazaar organized in November by the mothers of the kids that were graduating the following April. Ask the school.

By Amy Roe on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 3:39 pm:

My seven year old daughter just started Yokohama International School and is required to wear the charcoal (dark) grey uniform pants. I haven't been able to find this particular grey color. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

By Cornelia on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 9:48 pm:

I don't know about YIS but the NewIS has a few bits and pieces left available directly from the school (from when they originally ordered from a place in the USA. The local shop for their uniforms is in Shinjuku. (I'll look for the address if you email me privately.) Some parents have found kaki pants that resemble the uniform pants closely, whereas I have had the pants copied on holidays to Bali, to reduce the cost.

Maybe someone on the Living in Yokohama e-list would be able to answer this better. Check here to find out more about that e-list: http://www.tokyowithkids.com/fyi/englishspeakingegroups.html

By Maggie Inbamuthiah on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 4:43 pm:

Hi Amy,

Please do let me know if you were succesful in buying the uniform trousers for YIS in Yokohama or Tokyo. My son starts YIS this year and he is not reuqired to wear his uniform until Nov 1st. But from what I heard, these are expensive (around 7000 yen) in the stores here. I am contemplating shopping for these in India. So please do share if you have any tips that can help.

Thanks,
Maggie.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: