2007-2008

Japan With Kids - Forums: Classifieds: Giveaways: 2007-2008
By Paulaf on Monday, June 2, 2008 - 5:26 pm:

FREE
Old desktop for experimental tinkering

Paula in Ichikawa, Chiba

By Profkikuchi on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 9:26 am:

Offer: -9.00 Accuvue contacts & TDK cassette tape
I know that finding someone who can use the contacts is slight, but just in case someone out here has this prescription, these are new,unopened, and, of course, free. BC 8.8 DIA 14.0. I have 4 boxes (6 contacts per box).

I have 1 package of 90 minute TDK cassette tapes.
I live on the Inokashira Line and can meet you on that line, at Shibuya, or Kichijoji.
03 3304-1380

By Martine on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 12:14 pm:

One big box of girl's clothing, age 3-4. NOT NEW LOOKING but still in good to acceptable condition and no stains. All seasons, tops, bottoms, pajamas, panties. Will send "chakubarai" (postage paid by recipient) from Ibaraki-ken. To Tokyo will be about Y1200.
Would prefer someone who really needs them!
Please send your email to shimehiro75316_2005 [at] yahoo.co.jp, who will forward your message to me. I do not currently have internet at home.

By Jillg on Friday, April 4, 2008 - 4:21 pm:

4 drawer dresser/changing table to give away to any one willing to come pick it up in Hiroo. It is medium brown wood and has a changing pad/cover. In good condition
Also have a medium brown wood end table in good condition for give away.

By Fraupenguin on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 8:57 pm:

Assorted baby clothes to give away for babies 0-6 months. For photos, please go to http://togiveaway.wordpress.com/

Pick up latest by 6th April 2008.

By Mom23 on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 3:40 pm:

Thanks to all who inquired for the mac powerbook it has now found a new owner.

By Mom23 on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 12:19 pm:
Old Mac Powerbook with scanner and printer.
please note that battery is dying and needs replacement.
taker to pay shipping cost via blackcat movers from nagano city.

By Mikehood85 on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 12:22 pm:

Baby bath tub to give away. Good up to six months. We paid maybe 1,500 yen for it at Toys R Us. Probably too expensive to ship (it's not heavy, but it is big) but if someone wants to pick it up in Mejiro, you're welcome to it.

Mike

By Sammi on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 8:13 pm:

One box of girl's assorted clothes,0-3 months. In good condition.

One box of boy's clothes,0-3 months.Also in good condition.

By Sammi on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 8:11 pm:

Box of assorted 3-6month old girl's clothes to give away.Assorted labels,both japanese and foreign,In good condition.

By Sammi on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 8:10 pm:

Box of boy's 3-6 month assortment of clothes.A range of brands both japanese and foreign.All in good condition.

By David_john on Sunday, March 2, 2008 - 10:02 pm:

3-in-1 raido

Corona reverse cycle aircon

cabinet W79xH198x D32x base 103

small wall mounted fan

Delivery can be organised for the bigger items

By Sammi on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 9:43 am:

Two pairs of Thomas the Tank Engine shoes to give away.SIZE 16 & 17.Well worn but still lots of wear in them.Just the job for those muddy days outdoors!

By Sammi on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 9:41 am:

Children's videos to give away.

Toystory,4 Teletubbies videos(boxes a bit bashed but videos in perfect working order) & 101 Dalmations.

You pay shipping.

By David_john on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 11:57 pm:

Chicco Stroller
Small wall fan and an extension cord

By David_john on Sunday, February 24, 2008 - 11:57 pm:

Chicco Stroller
Small wall fan and an extension cord

By Martine on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 3:36 pm:

GIVE AWAY one big box of girl clothes age 5-6 (110-120 centimeters),
the type of clothes sold in Itoyokado sort of Japanese
supermarkets,very good to rather good condition. Tops and bottoms,
mostly middle seasons and a few winter things.
Will send "chakubarai" (postage at your expense, to be paid on
delivery, should not exceed 1200 yen the box)
email : patatipatatra@yahoo.co.jp

By Martine on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 3:29 pm:

GIVE AWAY one big box of girl clothes age 5-6 (110-120 centimeters), the type of clothes sold in Itoyokado sort of Japanese supermarkets, very good to rather good condition. Tops and bottoms, mostly middle seasons and a few winter things.
Will send "chakubarai" (postage at your expense, to be paid on delivery, should not exceed 1200 yen the box)

By Adi on Saturday, January 12, 2008 - 10:30 pm:

Stroller (Graco) for ages 0-3 years. Has a separate part on top for 0-3 mos old that can also be used a s a car seat. It's 18 mos old and can be picked up at Yoyogi Uehara (10 min walk from the station).
e-mail adriana@esijpn.com

By Ruth on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 4:49 pm:

Free to a good home: Denon CD player, radio, MD player/recorder, and speakers. Good sound quality, very compact, simple, attractive design. The CD player has been getting rather cranky (need to run a cleaning disk before each CD) but probably a good cleaning would fix it.

By Cathy on Sunday, December 2, 2007 - 8:41 pm:

Joan

If you would like to donate your food Second Harvest Japan is a food bank that distributes goods to the homeless and needy around Tokyo. I enquired about the service earlier this year and this is the information I received back.

We welcome individual donations of any size.
However, we CANNOT accept expired food or packages that have been
opened or damaged. We understand that it is a waste to throw away
food, but food donated to us that is expired or the packaging has
been opened or damaged will be thrown away. It costs us money to
throw away food that cannot be used, money that would be better used
getting food to those in need. A good rule of thumb is, When in doubt
throw it out.

We emphasize this point so that hopefully you can pass this
information along to those you know. It is not uncommon for us to
have to throw away up to 50% of food collected from a food drive
because it is either expired or the packaging is open or damaged.

If you have specific questions about an item you wish to donate,
please feel to contact us at 03 3838 3827 or info@2hj.org

Thank you for your support
Sincerely,

Charles E. McJilton
Executive Director

Second Harvest Japan

www.2hj.org

Mizuta Bldg, Asakusabashi 4-5-1
Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0053

Ph/Fax: 03-3838-3827

By Joan_pepper on Sunday, December 2, 2007 - 10:05 am:

Two Boxes of food.

We are leaving Japan and have a pantry of canned and boxed items. All vegetarian - garbanzo beans, black beans, refried beans, kidney beans, couscous, hummus, instant pudding.

You pay delivery on your end. Probably aroundn 2,000 yen to tokyo. Ship week of the tenth.

Email - nomad1@gol.com

By Joan_pepper on Sunday, December 2, 2007 - 9:23 am:

Large Refridgerator

Large TV

Large Wardrobe

Two boxes of toys - appropriate for 1-3 years old. We have a girl but the toys are mixed.

Little People Garage/Cars - this needs to be picked up by car

- email nomad1@gol.com

Shipping from our house to Tokyo is about 10,000 yen (for large items) and probably 2,000 yen for each box of toys. I can arrange shipping for these items around December 14th, 15th, 16th. You pay delivery charge on your end.

PS: Sorry to anyone who emailed me before about other items and didn't get a response. We had so many mails that I missed some.

By Joan_pepper on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 10:30 am:

two baby gates -both for standard door-size

One is door-style - you put it up and then it functions as a little door. The other is one that you put up and take the whole thing down or walk over.

Pick up in Asaka.
nomad1@gol.com

By Joan_pepper on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 11:30 am:

Yoga chair and yoga bolster (purple)

Large collapsible dog cage

By Joan_pepper on Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 12:36 pm:

Ellipitcal trainer
dining room table/chairs
bookshelves (2 large & 10 small)
kitchen cupboard
cutting board
wardrobe closets
plastic drawers/storage bins
dressers

You pickup or arrange delivery from Asaka.
nomad1@gol.com for pictures.

Please DO NOT email me unless you are truly interested in something and can arrange shipping.

By Joan_pepper on Thursday, November 8, 2007 - 9:02 pm:

Elliptical Trainer. NordicTrack VGR 910. We imported this from America about 8 years ago. We are leaving Japan in December. It is in good shape but has been used regularly for 8 years.

You arrange pick-up in Asaka and it is yours.

Joan - nomad1@gol.com

We also have tons of plastic storage drawers and boxes and lots of little bookshevles for free.

By Mom23 on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 3:58 pm:

Old Digital Camera
Sony Cybershot 2.1 megapixels w/extra battery

*note that I am not including the memory stick
photos here:
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561177324bAidGL

thanks
Myra

By Mom23 on Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 2:53 pm:

Free,taker to pay postage cost.
VHS
Matrix 1
Robinhood
Mission Impossible 1
Various other tapes like:
Crossing Jordan,Apprentice,Seinfield,Charmed ,The Guardian ,frasier..
photos here;

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561177324bAidGL

By Sammi on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 8:29 pm:

4 year old cat to give a way to a nice home,loving home.Cannot keep any longer as my daughter has developed an allergy.Lovely disposition.Fully innoculated etc.Black & white.A real cutie.

Contact me at zippyninski@yahoo.co.uk.

By Jellund on Monday, September 24, 2007 - 4:25 pm:

Monday, October 1, 9:30AM-11.00AM

Time to clean out your homes! Bring any unwanted baby clothes or toys or books to our swap meeting and take away anything you like.

Please come even if you have nothing to give away. If you have larger items to give away or sell please bring a photo of the item to put on the noticeboard.

Invite as many friends as you want. Entrance will be 500yen to cover room rental.

map to lunaluna in Sangubashi is here
http://www.lunaluna.jp/access.html
/>
If you have any extra paper or plastic bags please bring them for people to use for taking things away

Please email me if you are thinking of joining so I can send you the evite of this event and keep a rough gauge on how many are coming

By Kurz on Monday, September 3, 2007 - 6:44 pm:

Gas Heater.
Location: Otsuka station (Yamanote line) or Nishi Sugamo (Mita line) in Tokyo
Photo available.
This is the kind that plugs into the little wall nozzles, but this is the old type, though you can get an adaptor so that it will work with the newer type.

By Jakeblues7 on Sunday, September 2, 2007 - 12:48 pm:

Free Hello Kitty Bathtub in Yokohama

If anyone needs a free Hello Kitty plastic baby bathtub, you can come pick it up near Sakuragicho or Bashamichi. email: jakeblues7@yahoo.com

By Joan_pepper on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 9:58 pm:

Double size air mattress in good condition.

Full-size stand up ironing board + two irons.

Two-person tent.

Box of VHS movies - all in good condition and pretty good films.

These items are all for pick-up ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO SHIP. We live in Asaka City which is one stop beyond Wakoshi on the Tobu Tojo Line.

By Martine on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 12:49 pm:

FRENCH VIDEO TAPES( PAL system) RECORDED ON TV FOR CHILDREN to give away.
I have about 50 tapes of all sort of contents recorded on Frendh tv (Disney cartoons, cartoons, documentaries, children movies...). Useful for French speakers who would need to immerse their child in French language. ATTENTION!! since they are all Pal system, you will need an international video player to read them.
Postage at your expense (will send "chakubarai"). Thank you for specifying how many tapes you would prefer!

By Mamapapa on Sunday, August 19, 2007 - 4:22 pm:

large bag of baby toys, mostly stuffed animals, very good condition. for pick up in meguro.
contact mamapapand(at)yahoo.com

By Joan_pepper on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 3:07 pm:

After 13 years of living in Japan, we are leaving this December. We will have lots of cheap sales and giveaways (we have A LOT of stuff).

Here are some of the first items:

1. Two hard-shell suitcases from Tokyu Hands (these are completely functional but a little worn)

2. Air Mattress

3. Huge cooking pot with two removeable inner steamers/strainers

4. Large collection of yarn (plenty of the same color/lot to complete full projects) and some fabric (again plenty for a full pattern).

5. Baby "room" - a large four-side playpen for babies. This is the type where the floor is the bottom (not a pack n play type). Called a babyroom in Japan

These items are for PICK-UP ONLY! We live in Asaka City near the Shiyakusho. This is just beyond Wako City on the Tobu Tojo line.

Email Joan at nomad1@gol.com

By Tara on Thursday, June 7, 2007 - 1:36 pm:

FREE JOGGING PRAM

I'm moving and would like to giveaway my jogging pram. I think the brand is Eddie Bauer and I purchased it from someone else who jogged regularly with it. I used it for shopping only as it has a huge amount of storage space. I would take it to my local bulk buy shop and come home with huge bags of fruit and veg, several cartons of milk and juice, and other heavy items a regular pram wouldn't take. Of course, you can use it for jogging too :-)
=====================

I am posting this on behalf of a friend. It is too big to ship via Takkyubin at a convenience store. Its measurements come to 190 cm in total (combination of length + width + height) and the limit for shipping at a convenience store is 170 cm. So you would either have to pick it up by car or bring it home on the train (car recommended). (It is already wrapped up for carrying on the train-- with carrying straps. It is very lightweight and can be carried with one hand, but it is bulky and you will definitely get some stares on the train.)

MUST be picked up in the next couple of days because the owner is moving.

Closest station is Yutenji, which is three stations from Shibuya or one station from Nakameguro on the Hibiya line.

By Christine Mezin on Monday, June 4, 2007 - 3:37 pm:

Hello,
Toy motorbike, barely two years old to giveaway. It's supposed to be battery operated, but we no longer have charger (left it behind in Jakarta) and couldn't find a spare one to buy here, with my poor Japanese. Perhaps those fluent in Japanese will have better luck in getting one.

To be collected from Sumiyoshi, Higashinadaku, Hyogo-ken.
Email christineyik[at]hotmail.com for photos
Thanks

By m.ohara on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 4:44 pm:

2 bags of girls clothes TAKEN,thanks to all who responded.

Myra
nagano city

By m.ohara on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 2:58 pm:

2bags of girls spring-summer clothes

*age12-18months
*age2-3yrs.

note:I do not have a box so will send them in a plastic or paper shopping bag thru takyubin and please cover postage cost from Nagano city.
email w/your name and address.

thank you
myra

By DreamScape on Thursday, May 17, 2007 - 5:40 pm:

Maternity clothes
3 onepiece
2 pants
1 homewear + feeding dress

Baby Girl clothes:
Some winterwear and few summer wear for just born baby

By Martine M. on Thursday, May 17, 2007 - 5:32 pm:

give away posting of may 17th : the girl clothes box is already gone, sorry! The boy's one is still available.
Thank you!

By Martine M. on Thursday, May 17, 2007 - 4:57 pm:

children clothes GIVE AWAY : for free, one big box of girl clothes (age around 4 to 6) summer and winter and/or one small box of boy clothes (age around 4 to 6) (including 2 winter jackets, mostly warm things). Some of the clothes are slightly worn out, but good condition and no stains.
Postage at your expense ("chakubarai").
contact patatipatatra [at ] yahoo.co.jp
Please mention your address + which box you want
Thank you!