Help
Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Japan With Kids - Forums: Classifieds: Nanny, housekeeper, babysitter, au pair: wanted/available : 2005
By Julie Hansberry on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 8:57 am:

** I am reposting this ad - our first hire didn't work out. Please note: We can NOT sponsor. Housekeeper/Cook Needed for 24++ hours a week. Some childcare for 2 older boys as well. Job requires cleaning, laundry, ironing and cooking. Days and times can be a bit flexible if necessary. We are located in Fukasawa (Setagaya ward). Closest train stations are Sukura-shimmachi (Den-otoshi line) or Kaminoge (Tokyu line). Also near several bus stops off Komazawa Dori and Rt. 246.
Call Julie at 03-3703-5474 (no later than 8pm please)

By Julie Hansberry on Thursday, December 1, 2005 - 01:36 pm:
Housekeeper/Cook Needed for 24++ hours a week. Some childcare for 2 older boys as well. Job requires cleaning, laundry, ironing and cooking. Days and times can be a bit flexible if necessary.

By andrea stills on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 10:45 am:

Hi I'm looking for a casual babysitter for my 9 month old daughter and 8 year old son. Fluent english speaker only. Definitely want someone to accompany me and kids to Disneyland on at least one occasion. We will be staying in Monzen-nakacho area.

By Mark on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 5:46 pm:

We live in Chofu on which is on the keio line from shinjuku.

We are looking for a friendly housekeeper/nanny that can do the following duties Monday to Friday.

- Pick up my daughter from nursery at 4pm
- Tidy/Clean/Iron.
- Play with and entertain her
- cook dinner/ prepare bento
- Bath her
- Wait until me or my wife arrives home at around 7pm

We are looking for a friendly and caring person. We are easy going and are looking for someone that is like a family member..

Language is important. We need someone that can understand English and Japanese. If we can't communicate with you then things will be tough for everyone!

There may also be some additional babysitting required after 7pm and at weekends but this will be by negotiation with yourself.

Please let me know your experience, visa status and phone number so we can arrange an interview.

We are only interested in people that live within 30 minutes of Chofu Shi.

By Marieliz on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 6:22 pm:

HI!!I am Crestina Ocampo 40 years old with a proper visa.I'm looking for a part time jobs, available from Monday thru Friday mornings from 8a.m-1 p.m. or Thursday and weekends for the whole day.I am hardworking and trustworthy person.
Please contact me on this number 03-54841609.Thank you!!!!

By setagaya mama on Thursday, December 8, 2005 - 2:30 pm:

An additional note to my earlier post about the babysitter / house cleaning position.
Both live in and live out options are available.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor.

By setagaya mama on Thursday, December 8, 2005 - 11:30 am:

Looking for someone to help care for two young children and light house cleaning.
Mon - Friday 8am-8pm
Take children to school at 8:30am and pick up either 2:30 or 5pm depending on day
Unless children are sick and need to stay home from school, daytime hours are free to do as you please.
150,000yen/month plus transportation
If interested, please call 080-3384-2501

By Imelda Hartawan Yoda on Wednesday, November 30, 2005 - 10:56 am:

We are looking for a fulltime experienced live-out babysitter for our 8 months baby and to do light housework including cleaning and ironing. Live in Tsudanuma, Chiba. Working hours will be from 8 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday. Fluency in English, knowledge of first-aid and basic Japanese ability are necessary.

Sorry but we cannot sponsor a visa.
Working terms and salary are negotiable.

If interested, contact us at
imelda@withe.ne.jp

By Alice Trace on Thursday, November 24, 2005 - 5:29 pm:

Hi!I'm a 18 year old girl living in Chiba.I can speak fluently English,Japanese and Russian and looking for any job.I'm available on any day,any hour and I can work outside Chiba with the transportation pay.Please,contact me at another_anthem03@yahoo.com.au

By zeny on Wednesday, November 23, 2005 - 12:40 pm:

My friend Evie, is looking for a part time/ full time live out babysitting/housekeeping job preferably 8 hrs./day. She's professional, honest, trustworthy and efficient housekeeper and a loving/caring babysitter. Please contact her at dlosaint@yahoo.com or call her on mobile # 09064791107. Thank you very much!

By Alms Serrano on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 8:46 pm:

Hello,
Iam alma,35 years old,from the Philippines.I've been here for 8 years working as baby sitter.I can do also household chores.
Right now i'm looking for a family who can sponsor me live-out or live-in.I cant say much but i can be able to do some try outs if anybody interested.References is available when needed.And you can reach me in this number 090-8453-8438,or you can email me.Thank you and God speed...

By Nini Hori on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 11:40 am:

I am seeking for casual babysitter in day time........if you are living along odakyu line or Yokohama please write me an e mail asap.

kawaii_ken@yahoo.com

By diane licayan on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 10:18 am:

Good day! Im Diane, Filipina with proper visa looking for partime job as housekeeper/babysitter. Im hardworking, trustworthy and dependable. I had an experienced in taking care of chilren of all ages and doing household chores. Im available whole day of Tuesday,Wednesday,Friday and Saturday and half days of Monday and Thursday.

I am more than willing to come for an interview at your convenient time. you can reach me at this # 09017343575 or email me at dialleah@yahoo.com. Reference is available if needed.

By jing on Friday, November 18, 2005 - 11:15 pm:

Hi! I'm looking for housekeeping/ babysitting job preferably 8 hrs. Available for 2 days a week. Reference is available when needed.
Thanks so much for the help you could extend to me. You can reach me at this # 080-10104634. Good day! Looking forward to meet you.

By Masaki Konno on Friday, November 18, 2005 - 1:20 am:

I am looking for a babysitter that is trustworthy, friendly, and great with children. Experience teaching young children is preferred and a high level of fluency in English is essential.

The location would be near Meguro Station. For the first few months (evaluation) I am looking at one or two times a week for the day and part of the evening. The pay would start off at 20,000yen per month for one day a week.

The position may grow into a full time one (5 days a week) at 100,000yen a month including a place to stay and I would consider sponsoring (but am unsure of what it takes to sponsor).

If you are interested in this positon please email me your resume and contact information: sox@lime.plala.or.jp

Sincerely,
Masaki Sox Konno

By Tonette Binsol on Wednesday, November 16, 2005 - 10:26 pm:

Do you have a Filipino maid helping you? Hope she can support this survey:

http://www.tpmovers.org/domestic_workers_japan.htm

Let's help each other as we try to help this sector because the future of this profession in Japan is not clear and no one has ever attempted to take an action to work on it. First and foremost, domestic workers must be aware of their limitations and their readiness to help their profession is really necessary to protect this profession in Japan.

Let's help the domestic workers in Japan!

By zeny on Wednesday, November 16, 2005 - 10:52 am:

Good day!! I'm looking for a part time babysitting/housekeeping job. I'm available twice a week. I'm a 33 yr.old Filipina and a mother of twin(b/g). I've been working here in Tokyo with this kind of job for more than 2 yrs now. Anyone interested, you may contact me at 080-34842468 or 03-3776-8836. My reference is available upon request. Thank you very much for the help you could extend to me.

By Melissa Evans on Monday, November 14, 2005 - 6:34 pm:

Dear Employers,
I am Merlie Raagas filipina with a proper visa looking for a full/part time job. I am experienced in babysitting and can do household chores. I am Honet and Hardworking.I hope you can give me a chance to serve you. Please contact me in this no. 08034499091
Thank you and God Bless

By Antje Wolf on Monday, November 14, 2005 - 2:44 pm:

hello,

Iエm a 22 year old German student currently located in Tokyo provided with working holiday visa. Iエm seeking for a job as a babysitter or I can also do part time housekeeping. Iエm quit flexible with my schedule. I can also give your child german lessons if you want to. If you are interested please contact me. Thank you!

By Marisol Ramos on Friday, November 11, 2005 - 9:17 pm:

dear employers,

a blessed day to all.
my friend Elsa Camua(filipina) with proper visa, is looking for a part-time or full-time in house cleaning,ironing or babysitting.
her employer is leaving the country this coming december.
and still she have a visa up to april 2006, so she is looking for a possible sponsor.

you can contact her at #03-57319863
or you can email her at elsacamua07@yahoo.com

thank you so much,
God bless you all.

By Kiyomi Kagawa on Monday, November 7, 2005 - 1:54 pm:

My name is Kiyomi Kagawa. I am japanese and living in Yokohama. I am looking for a part time as babysitting and housekeeping.
You can pay 750yen a hour.

Please contact
kiyomi-kagawa@tmtv.ne.jp

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Saturday, November 5, 2005 - 7:54 pm:

Dear Employers,
Looking for someone who can really help you? Maybe
Ester can do it for you.She is a terrific helper,
meticulously
clean and well-organized. She is hardworking, reliable and
dependable. Has experience in house cleaning, laundry and
other related works.Excellent in ironing and flexible in
time.
Also has experince with children of all ages and newborn.No
need of sponsorhip. She is looking for partime job. She is
more than willing to come for an interview at your
convinient time. References are available if needed.
Please contact:080-3487-5904 or
send an e-mail to: happydimplelady@yahoo.com

By Dolores P. Chavez on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 7:24 pm:

Dear Employer,
My name is Jaena B. Elorde looking for employer who can sponsor. I have 16 years of experience working as housemaid doing all around work including baby sitting and cooking. I worked in Diplomat Argentinian here in Tokyo for 8 years and they are living very soon thats why i need somebody who can sponsor. My available days are Monday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I would be available anytime and would love to have an interview at your most convenient time. I can be reach at this no. 08056990320. Thank you.

By Jacqui Miyabayashi on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 5:00 pm:

OSAKA

I am looking for a babysitter for my 4 yr old son in the Osaka area. Occasional work.

By Tonette Binsol on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 2:38 pm:

For all Filipino domestic workers, it's time now to act and be prepared for the future... please participate in the following survey:

http://www.tpmovers.org/domestic_workers_japan.htm

Maraming salamat po!

By rona on Friday, October 28, 2005 - 12:44 am:

FULL-TIME BABYSITTER
AVAILABLE!!!!!

My name is Rona, I am currently looking for a Full-time babysitting/housekeeping jobs... I have an experienced in babysitting jobs and in housecleaning... I am also looking for someone who can sponsor me,i still have a visa until Dec.30... I can offer a 1 day free housecleaning or babysitting to anyone who can sponsor me... I can give references if you need it... If you're interested you can call me at 090-2545-4726 or mail me at simplyronna@yahoo.com

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 11:07 pm:

Dear Employers,
Ester can do it for you.She is a terrific helper, meticulously
other related works.Excellent in ironing and flexible in time.
Also has experince with children of all ages and newborn.No need of sponsorhip. She is looking for partime job. She is more than willing to come for an interview at your convinient time. References are available if needed.
send an e-mail to: happydimplelady@yahoo.com.

By Noemi Tuppil on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 11:01 pm:

Hello My sister, Leonora Lapuz, 33, Filipina, is looking for part or full time job as a nanny or housekeeper. She is trustworthy,reliable,hardworking and devoted. She has 15 years of experienced taking care of her own family with 5 children. Sponsorship needed. Please contact 09017677970 if interested. Thank you.

By Yvonne on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 - 9:57 pm:

We're looking for a Thai or Indonesian babysitter/housekeeper. Live out. One 7 year old child and our dog. Monday through Saturday, 12 noon - 8 p.m. Must cook - Thai or Indonesian food ok. Must be very neat and tidy and honest and loyal. Must love our dog also. Minami Azabu. Can sponsor.
If available for an interview please e-mail, everettyvonne@yahoo.com

By Janelle Ciccarelli on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 - 11:28 am:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL
AND RELIABLE HOUSEKEEPER/NANNY?

Cleofe Ocol is my part-time babysitter,
who is looking for a sponsor and full time
or part-time work. Cleofe has 15 years
of experience working in Japan taking care
of children and housekeeping. (She is
excellent at cleaning and ironing too!)
Cleofe is a wonderful caretaker of children
ages newborn to teenager. She is
hardworking, trustworthy and very
reliable! Cleofe speaks English and can
understand a little Japanese.

*** Please call Cleofe at (03) 3792-5818
or 090-1861-1977 ***

References:
Janelle Ciccarelli (03)3444-8175
Rachel Feder (03) 3224-3055

By Parent1 on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 12:15 pm:

Hi,my house keeper is looking for part time jobs.Anyday of the week is ok.She is very reliable,trustworthy and very good with kids.She had 9 years of experience working as a full-time house keeper and babysitter.Please don't hesitate to call me at /03-3718-0742 from 5-9pm Monday to Thursday.

By Anja Holder on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 10:12 pm:

Hallo,
We are looking for somebody who can help us to clean our appartement either two hours every week or four hours every other week in Higashi-Gotanda 5.
(10 minutes walk from Gotanda station, 15 minutes from Meguro or Shirokanedei station).
Anyone interested, please send me an e-mail:
anja_holder@freenet.de

By Mark on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 12:04 pm:

Hi! Are you looking for a trustworthy & experienced babysitter/housekeeper? Call NINA at 09065206128.

Nina is a college graduate presently residing in Tokyo. She's dependable, perky and efficient. Most of all, parents of the kids she took care over the years love her. She can also do some household work. It is not often that one finds a person of this calibre to help out.

:)

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 10:26 pm:

Dear Employers,
Also has experince with children of all ages and newborn.No need of sponsorhip. She is looking for partime job. She is more than willing to come for an interview at your convinient time. References are available if needed.

By Treena Smith on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 5:44 pm:

Anyone needing some temporary relief from the kids. My sister is in town - a kiwi aged 27 years old, qualified teacher. Before she graduated she nannied (live in) in Shanghai for two years. I can forward her resume onto you but get in quick and book some time off. She is fantastic with children. Why not have that weekend away! She is an angel.

By Marisol Ramos on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 12:17 am:

dear employers,

a blessed day to all.
my name is marisol,filipina with proper working visa. i'm looking for a part time house cleaning or baby sitting,,my free day is every (thursday).

you can call me at #03-3617-5357
#08053822111 or email me at marisolramosrac@yahoo.com

thank you so much,,,
God bless you all.

By Jo on Thursday, October 13, 2005 - 2:11 am:

I am presently looking for employers who will sponsor & arranged for my visa or working permit in Japan as a caregiver/nanny. I have taken 6 months of Caregiver Program of Canada, and I babysat relatives children regularly for as long as I can remember. I will provide support to your family by serving as a loving, nurturing and trustworthy companion to your children. I have special child care skills and a deep love and understanding of children. I will offer your family convenient, high quality care to meet each of your child's physical, emotional, social and intellectual needs. I am a very hard worker who believe in getting the job done well, you can trust me to finish the task that has been assigned to me. I am reliable, mature, college-educated, and speak English well. Results oriented, flexible, creative and fast learner. ・Results and problem ・solver oriented person who can work with minimum supervision. Email me: felinejo@gmail.com

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 10:49 pm:

Dear Employers,

By alms serrano on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 9:05 pm:

Hi alma from the philippines,34 years old,i've been here in tokyo for almost 7 years working as a baby sitter.I worked with the diffefrent kinds of families(american diplomat famies).I'm looking for a family who can sponsor me.fulltime or partime.Refference available upon request.If anyone interested can contact me at 090-8453-8438 or thru my email..Thank you so much...

By Gary K on Sunday, October 9, 2005 - 2:34 pm:

Nanny/Maid Available:

I am posting this to help our current maid/nanny find a new sponsor in Tokyo. Her name is Rona, a wonderful, hardworking and reliable Filipina woman who can handle all general housework and babysitting/nanny duties. We hate to give her up, and our son really loves her, but she needs a sponsor which we are not able to do. Her number is 090-2545-4725. Feel free to call her or e-mail me (raindogs101@yahoo.com) for more information.

By aileen on Sunday, October 9, 2005 - 11:43 am:

Hi, I'm looking for a part-time job as nanny/housekeeper or as an english teacher. I'm currently living in Matsudo Shi, Chiba-Ken.I'm a college graduate with a B.S. degree. Please e-mail me if you are interested. Thank you

By taylin taylor on Friday, October 7, 2005 - 7:43 pm:

Hi,

I am a teenager, in upper middleschool, and I am responsible and have experience in taking care of small childeren. I have a brother, who i s 2 years old and I also have babysat other children in my neighborhood. Please phone me at if you would like babysitting services. 090-1760-8911. Thanks!

By Julie Hansberry on Wednesday, October 5, 2005 - 9:17 pm:

Any Thai housekeepers/maids out there looking for work? Please contact me.

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Tuesday, October 4, 2005 - 10:01 pm:

Dear Employers,

By lucia esparagoza on Tuesday, October 4, 2005 - 4:41 pm:

if you need a housemaid/baby sitter or to take care of pets, pls contact me @09091467782 (lucy). I'm a filipina, hardworking & trustworthy. I can handle tutorials too. i'm a college graduate. I do have a proper working visa.

By Erin Siddall on Tuesday, October 4, 2005 - 12:26 pm:

OSAKA - We are looking for a kind, part-time babysitter/home helper for a one year old. Near Esaka station (midosuji line).
Pay and hours are negotiable. We can pay up to 600Yen for transportation. Sorry, we cannot sponsor.

Please call 080-3413-0853
Do not send email as we will be offline until next week.

By Jo on Monday, October 3, 2005 - 5:58 pm:

I am presently looking for employers who will sponsor & arranged for my visa or working permit in Japan as a caregiver/nanny. I have taken 6 months of Caregiver Program of Canada, and I babysat relatives children regularly for as long as I can remember. I will provide support to your family by serving as a loving, nurturing and trustworthy companion to your children. I have special child care skills and a deep love and understanding of children. I will offer your family convenient, high quality care to meet each of your child's physical, emotional, social and intellectual needs. I am a very hard worker who believe in getting the job done well, you can trust me to finish the task that has been assigned to me. I am reliable, mature, college-educated, and speak English well. Results oriented, flexible, creative and fast learner. ・Results and problem ・solver oriented person who can work with minimum supervision.
felinejo[at]gmail.com

By Bernadette V. Dimalanta on Sunday, October 2, 2005 - 11:30 pm:

I'm up to finding somebody who will be willing to let me work as babysitter and at the same time helper for fulltime ,live out.I'm 29 yrs old presently sponsored by the Johnsons,(03-374-60-298)but I'm willing to be sponsored by somebody, so as for them to have me for full time.anybody whose interested can call me at 03-3713-2248/090-78226023,I'm open for interviews.thanks!

By Lisa Lau on Sunday, October 2, 2005 - 1:56 pm:

We are looking for an experienced and resposible babysitter/house keeper for newborn twin girls. Working hours: 8pm to 8am (overnight) or full time in Wakoshi (15 min by train from Ikebukuro). Cannot sponspor visa but working terms flexible. Call 048 201 2852 for further discussions.

By Mhervie Claire San Pedro on Friday, September 30, 2005 - 7:20 pm:

i am mhervie claire, i am looking for a part time job tuesday and thursday from 2pm onwards and possibly who can sponsor me. i'm presently working at international school as school nanny. anyone who is interested please contact me at 090-6496-8530 or email me at mhervieclaire_sanpedro@t.vodafone.ne.jp,or mhervie08@yahoo.com.

thanks

By Cali on Friday, September 30, 2005 - 6:05 pm:

Hello. I am looking for a part-time
housekeeper and babysitter to begin
immediately in the Fuchu-shi (West Tokyo)
area. We live near two train stations -
Shiraitodai and Musashinodai. Fridays
from 9am to 5pm; two to four times per
month. If you are interested, please email
me at gregorysinjapan@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Cali

By lyn on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 7:15 pm:

Dear Employer,

My name is Delia Barrera, im looking job as a nanny in Japan,I've been work in Hongkong for 6yrs,Chinese Family, French and Australian. I can cook chinese food, western food . I'm Hard working, reliable, and Honest. Anyone can sponsor me to work as a nanny, I can work half day free to your family, just arrange my visa to work in Japan. Hope to hear from you.

By April Sugimoto on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 8:45 pm:

We are looking for a helper for three days a week. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from around 11:30am until 3:30pm. Position includes collecting our 20 month year old son from kindergarten, putting him down for a nap and some general housekeeping. Experience with children essential. Visa and fluent English necessary.We live in Meguro. Many thanks.

By Patricia T. on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 7:25 pm:

We need a caring and reliable babysitter for our 10-month-old son from November for 3 days a week (about 7 hours a day). Experience with children, fluency in English or French, knowledge of first-aid and basic Japanese ability are necessary.
Please contact Pat at pfthoule@yahoo.com for details. We live in Setagaya-ku.

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 12:43 pm:

Dear Employers,

By Mark on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 7:12 am:

Hi! Are you looking for a trustworthy & experienced babysitter/housekeeper? Call NINA at 09065206128.

Nina is a college graduate presently residing in Tokyo. She's dependable, perky and efficient. Most of all, parents of the kids she took care over the years love her. She can also do some household work. It is not often that one finds a person of this calibre to help out.

By lyn on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 12:49 pm:

Good day! I'm Lyn, I'm looking for a part-time housekeeping/babysitting job.
Experienced on the said job, has a visa and
currently residing in Shinjuku tokyo.

If you're interested, you can contact me
at 098038704148 or you can e-mail me at
eden71@n.vodafone.ne.jp

By Rebecca on Sunday, September 18, 2005 - 3:15 pm:

Hi. My name is Rebecca. I am an excellent Filipino helper and can provide good references. I'm looking for part-time babysitting / house cleaning jobs Thu and/or Fri. Please call me at 03-3701-4308 or 090-1700-5231 to discuss. Thank you for your interest.

By zeny on Sunday, September 18, 2005 - 12:07 pm:

Hi! I'm looking for babysitting/housecleaning job. My available day is Saturday. I'm a mother of 3.5 yr.old twin(b/g). I've been working here in Tokyo with this kind of job for more than 2 yrs. Reference is available upon request. You may reach me at tel # 050-12507562 or you may send an email(castillo_zeny@yahoo.com) Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Saturday, September 17, 2005 - 9:09 pm:

Dear Employers,

By flor on Wednesday, September 14, 2005 - 12:40 am:

I'm looking for a part time babysitting/ housecleaning job. My available days are TUE, THUR. and SAT. Reference is available upon request. Anyone interested, please call me at mobile # 080-34108987 or you may send an email at florendo84@yahoo.com or florbaguio@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

By Abigail Peel on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 2:52 pm:

Nanny/Housekeeper Wanted in Aoyama
Tokyo
JOB DESCRIPTION
Home help ・general assistance around
the house with cleaning, laundry, ironing
and cooking.
Nanny/Au Pair Girl Toddler (17 months)
Newborn (Due October
2005)

The position requires assistance in
keeping the house tidy and the ironing
and laundry done. There may be
occasional cooking required but this is not
an important pre 睦equisite. Housework
duties are to be done around helping to
look after our toddler and the new baby.
Initially ・the Au Pair will most likely spend
most of her time with the little girl.
Therefore experience looking after,
entertaining, playing with and engaging
small children in educational play is very
important.
It is most important to us that our toddler
is well looked after and has an attentive
and caring companion who is dedicated to
her wellbeing, both physically and
psychologically.

HOURS
Monday to Friday 8am ・bedtime (around
7pm)
We would also like the successful
candidate to be able to stay over one or
two nights a week if needed. Possibly stay
Friday night and leave midmorning
Saturday to return on Monday morning
with one other night during the week as
needed. (This wont be required every
week)
We would ideally like someone who is
prepared to consider a live in or semi live
in position. We have a private maids room
with bathroom in the apartment or there
are staff quarters in the building available
if this is preferable.

TRAVEL
We plan to travel overseas at least twice a
year with the children. On these occasions
we would like our helper to travel with us.
Trips would be for a duration of 4 ・6
weeks. Travel expenses, food and
accommodation would all be paid for.
On other occasions we may have to travel
overseas for shorter periods without
taking the children. At these times we
would like our helper to be able to move
in to the apartment and look after the
children ・these trips would be for a week
maximum.

BENEFITS
Salary is negotiable for the right person.
We will sponsor if needed and pay health
insurance and travel home once a year.
Other items open for discussion.

Please contact goodbyeonara@yahoo.com
or call Abigail on 090 005 0756

By Geraldine on Monday, September 12, 2005 - 10:25 pm:

Hi I am Geraldine and I am looking for part-time or full-time live out housekeeping and/or babysitting jobs. For those interested please call 050-1250-7562 or email jeddai_returns@yahoo.com.

By joy on Monday, September 12, 2005 - 2:24 pm:

My name is Joy and I'm currently in the Philippines. I am hardworking and trustworthy filipina who is looking for an employer who can sponsor me. I can give one day free service to the one who can sponsor me. I'm willing to work full time or part time and I can do babysitting and housekeeping jobs. Anyone interested, email me at joymanila_pinay@yahoo.com

By che on Monday, September 12, 2005 - 1:58 pm:

I'm looking for a babysitting and housecleaning job. I have a proper visa. Any one interested please e-mail me at che_pink_che@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

By Josie Celestial on Monday, September 12, 2005 - 7:38 am:

I am looking for employers who will sponsor & arranged for my visa or working permit in Japan as a caregiver/nanny. I have 6 months of formal training in caregiving.
I enjoy being with people, I have often been told I can talk to anyone about anything. I am loving and caring and want to make your loved a member of my own family. I can give companionship and more importantly friendship, running errands, cooking, cleaning, laundry, taking care of the pets, basic indoor and outdoor gardening, social activities, games,etc.・Results oriented, flexible, creative and fast learner. ・Results and problem ・solver oriented person who can work with minimum supervision. Email me at felinejo@gmail.com. Yahoo messenger is 'jographica.

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Saturday, September 10, 2005 - 8:44 pm:

Dear Employers,

By N elly Cotto-Fentress on Thursday, September 8, 2005 - 11:09 am:

My nanny Rebecca is fabulous!! We are moving and will miss her brilliant skills and warmth. She has 12 yrs experience in childcare--she's awesome with our 5-month old--housework, laundry/ironing, and food prep. Give her a call asap: 03-3701-4308, or, 090-1700-5231, or call me Nelly at 03-3505-8067. Avail Tues, Thurs, Fri.

By maxima v pascual on Wednesday, September 7, 2005 - 12:15 am:

Iam emma from the phillipines,45 years old with a proper visa.I`ve been here for 5 years.
I`m looking for a partime job during morning times everyday.I can do babysitting,cleaning and all households chores.So,if anyone is interested please contact me to this number 080-3009-5186 or you can email me at pasmaxie@yahoo.com thank you and God Speed..

By Mimi Endriano on Tuesday, September 6, 2005 - 11:59 am:

I'm looking for a housekeeping and babysitting jobs.
I have a proper visa.

Please contact mimi_endriano@yahoo.com.ph

By Bernadette V. Dimalanta on Monday, September 5, 2005 - 4:12 pm:

FULLTIME BABYSITTER
- needed to be sponsored
- 5 or 4 days a week
- can do homework help if needed
- live out
- residing at Nakameguro, Tokyo
For more info.pls contact, 03-3713-2248, 090-7822-6023, or email me at dette_khal_yang2_05@yahoo.com

By Tamami and Lorenzo Wyatt on Monday, September 5, 2005 - 3:03 pm:

We are looking for a housekeeper with a proper visa who can commute to Ichikawa-shi, Chiba. The nearest stations are Ichikawa(JR Sobu Line) and Konodai(Keisei Line). If interested, please call us at 090-9204-1857.

By Adelyn on Monday, September 5, 2005 - 2:10 pm:

Hi, I am looking for part time housekeeping/babysitting job. Available days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. I can work half day free in exchange of sponsorship any one interested please call me at 03-5743-1913 or email at nyleda_1@yahoo.com

By Geraldine Sudario on Monday, September 5, 2005 - 1:59 pm:

Hi, my name is Geraldine and I am available for house cleaning / babysitting jobs. I am hoping that somebody here can help me in getting a sponsor. For those who are interested, please call at 03-5743-1913 or email at geddai@gmail.com.

By Kristen Kajiwara on Saturday, September 3, 2005 - 12:52 pm:

International family living in Shibayama, Funabashi City, Chiba, looking for housekeeper/nanny to help with light housework and care of 4 year old and newborn baby sons. We prefer someone who lives in the area, around Chiba, Funabashi, Ichikawa, Narashino, or along the Toyo Rapid/Tozai Line. Twice a week, 3 hours/week for 4000yen each time. We cannot sponsor. Please email Kristen at hideok10@aol.com if interested. I will phone you. Thank you very much!

By Mirasol Aquino on Thursday, September 1, 2005 - 7:33 pm:

My friend Eden is Looking for Part-time Job , She is available Monday, Tuesday & Thursday start 2pm till night. She has a valid visa, shes living in shinjuku If interested pls. call her at 09091559182 Thanks.

By Sue on Thursday, September 1, 2005 - 5:45 pm:

URGENTLY NEEDED!!
Nanny cum housekeeper on Tues,Wed and Friday from around 8.30 till 4.30. Should be flexible with the time. Work includes babysitting our 1yr old, house chores eg.laundry,ironing,house cleaning,preparing food for the children,etc and occasionally picking up our 3 yr old from preschool. You must be a kind,hardworking and trustworthy person who loves children and have prior experience taking care of small children. Valid visa is a must. Pls call 090 5318 7547 or email suziematthe@hotmail.com for an interview.

By Bernadette V. Dimalanta on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 11:42 pm:

fulltime babysitter 4 to 5 days a week, live out, sponsorship needed
Name: Bernadette
Nationality: filipina
For Interview sched. please contact 03-3713-2248

By Bernadette V. Dimalanta on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 11:27 pm:

babysitter mon-wed, fri-sat pm
name: Brianne
tel: 090-9845-1983 or 03-3792-4439
availability: either of the days mentioned above. can also do some tutoring,or homework help.

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 9:04 pm:

Dear Employers,

By Cathy on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 7:55 pm:

I am Cathy, 27yrs.old and has a proper visa... I am currently looking for a PART-TIME BABYSITTING/HOUSECLEANING JOBS... Either once a week or every other week for doing housecleaning is fine with me... I am available during weekdays starting from morning till afternoon... And during weekends i am available the whole day... I have an experienced and i can give you references upon interview... If you're interested you may contact me at 090-3805-3300 or e-mail me at cathy_0913@yahoo.com

By ED on Friday, August 26, 2005 - 9:30 pm:

I am an Australian mother living in Shibuya. I would like to recommend Madel for your babysitting, household and nannying needs. She is here with her husband who is working at an embassy, but sadly she will need a new sponsor by the end of October or she will have to return home. My two year old adores her, and instead of crying when I have to leave, she laughs and has fun with Madel! She is available part-time, and full time, and is willing to donate 4 hours twice a month to her sponsor, free of charge. If you are interested please call her directly at the number below.

For a reference from me please call 09060241447.

and you can mail her at.
delski1825[at]yahoo.com

By mimi endriano on Thursday, August 25, 2005 - 8:31 pm:

I'm looking for a housekeeping and babysitting jobs.
I have a proper visa.

Please contact mimi_endriano@yahoo.com.ph

By Evangeline Monteon on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 - 10:42 pm:

Rhea is looking for Part-time/Full-time Work.She's a very reliable person.Good in housekeeping.And has experienced with Children of all Ages and Newborn.

Anyone interested,you can contact her at 08034069266/gloria_datu2000@yahoo.com

By Marisol Ramos on Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 9:34 pm:

dear employer's,
my name is marisol, filipina w/ proper working visa, looking for a part time job, house cleaning, baby sitting.
my free days are (TUESDAY & SATURDAY) from morning until evening, also every (MONDAY-WEDNESDAY-THURSDAY-FRIDAY) after 5:00p.m.

please email me at m.grace.r[at]ezweb.ne.jp or marisolramosrac[at]yahoo.com, or contact me at 080-5382-2111
thank you so much, God bless you all.

By LIWAYWAY MAGALLANO on Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - 6:33 pm:

dear employer,
I'm liwayway magallano,filipina,32years old. I'm looking for a part time/full time job. Well experienced in babysitting and housekeeping job. Anyone interested pls. email me at liwaysexy_041899@yahoo.com. thank you very much.

By Dolores P. Chavez on Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - 1:42 pm:

Hi my name is Cecilia Fernandsz,i.m an Indian, 34 years of age and i am looking for employer who can sponsor but right now my visa is still valid until july next year. I work in Israel and Oman Embassy before as all around chores including sitting, cooking,ironing etc. I am available anytime and i am willinmg to have an intrerview at your most convenient time. I can be contacted in this no. 09098499206. I have seven years of experience. Thank you.

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 7:49 pm:

Dear Employers,

By g grace on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 11:12 pm:

I am a filipina looking for house cleaning or babysitting work. I have a proper visa. If you are interested please contact g_ggrace@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

By Nancy Santos on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 10:02 pm:

Dear Employer,
Good Morning or Good Afternoon as the case maybe,the undersigned is looking for a partime job.I'm Filipina,42 years old.Well experience in babysitting and household chores. I have a proper visa. I'm ready anytime for the interview,please call me @ mobile # 09017782293 or email me at elnan_082282@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance for the assistance and attention.
NANCY SANTOS

By Jason Topaz on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 9:57 pm:

Our housekeeper & babysitter, who we can't imagine being without, has her visa expiring in the near future. Her other employer, who has been sponsoring her for years, is leaving the country. Unfortunately, we don't have the proper qualifications to sponsor her, so we're desperately looking for somebody who can use her help and also sponsor her.

We've known her since 1998 (as have several friends of ours who she also worked for). Couldn't recommend her more highly. I think her schedule would be very flexible for somebody that can sponsor her.

If you'd like more information, please call Jason at 080-1045-0957. Thanks.

By LIWAYWAY MAGALLANO on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 9:48 pm:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm Liwayway Magallano,Filipina,32years old. I'm looking for a full time/part time job.Well experience in babysitting/house keeping. I am also looking for someone who could sponsor. I'm ready anytime for the interview. Please don't hesitate to call me @ 09017782293. Thanks and GOD BLESS.

By diana jeane cristobal santos on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 9:15 pm:

Hi I'm Diana Jeane Santos,Filipina. I'm looking for a part time job (babysitting/house/office cleaning).My available days are Monday-thurs afternoon,Wed-sat whole day. I have a proper visa. I'm honest,religious and hard working lady. Any one interested pls. call me in my keitai # 09064983226 or e-mail me at dianajeane_02@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance. GOD BLESS.

By annettie on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 12:30 am:

33-year-old South african female, college-educated, seeks live-in/out au pair (nanny) job in Tokyo.I have worked as a Teacher's Assistant with 4/5year-olds, more than 5 years experience as au pair/nanny and am trained and certified as a primary school teacher. Available with 2 months notice, end date and salary negotiable. Please contact at annettemilan@yahoo.com

By Chris on Saturday, August 13, 2005 - 8:18 am:

We live in Shinagawa-ku and I don't see an email address for the information. I got a brochure when we were getting our alien registrations.

By Juliana Davies on Friday, August 12, 2005 - 4:52 pm:

Chris,
Thanks for the message. Do you know any websites where I can read up on the National Health Process etc. We will be living in Ebisu?
Thanks, Jules

By Chris on Friday, August 12, 2005 - 4:15 pm:

She will be eligible to buy National Health Insurance through whichever ward you live in. We will be getting our helper's insurance next week through our ward and from what I understand it will be around 2,000 YEN/month. We will be paying for it...not her.

By Juliana Davies on Friday, August 12, 2005 - 1:16 pm:

Helper Insurance: We are moving to Tokyo shortly and will be bringing our Filipino Helper with us. Does anyone have any idea whether she gets medical coverage when she has an Alien Registration? Or do we need to buy her some insurance for emergency hospital care / doctor etc? Appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks

By Mark on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 12:03 am:

We live in Chofu on which is on the keio line from shinjuku.

We are looking for a housekeeper/nanny that can do the following duties Monday to Friday.

- Pick up my daughter from nursery at 4pm
- Tidy/Clean apartment.
- Play with and entertain her
- cook dinner/ prepare bento
- Bath her
- Wait until me or my wife arrives home at around 7pm

We are looking for a friendly and caring person. We are easy going and are looking for someone that is like a family member..

There may also be some additional babysitting required after 7pm and at weekends but this will be by negotiation with yourself.

Pickup from nursery may require a taxi. We will pay all of these costs.

Please let me know your experience, visa status and phone number so we can arrange an interview.

By Johanna Jaimes on Monday, August 8, 2005 - 12:11 pm:

Hi! I'm looking for someone to come to my house for 4 hours every other week in Okura on the Odakyu line (near Seijo stn). Must have references for childcare experience. Am looking for someone to clean and maybe do some babysitting too. If interested, please send reference contacts.

By Bernadette V. Dimalanta on Sunday, August 7, 2005 - 12:09 am:

BABYSITTER/HOUSEKEEPER
FULLTIME MON.-FRI.
LIVE OUT
NAME:Bernadette
NATIONALITY:filipina
Tel.no.:03-3713-2248
cell no.:090-7822-6023

By Kristen Kajiwara on Saturday, August 6, 2005 - 8:17 pm:

International family looking for someone to help with childcare and light housekeeping as Mom adjusts to life with a new baby. Our older son is 4 years old and the baby is due middle of September. We live in Funabashi City, Shibayama area in Chiba Prefecture. Our nearest train station is HASAMA on the Toyo Rapid/Tozai Line. We would like someone to help us out ONCE a week in August for about 3 hours and TWICE a week for 3 hours starting in September and lasting through November. We can pay 4000yen each day, which includes transportation fees. We hope to find someone who lives nearby , preferably in Funabashi, Ichikawa, or Narashino areas. We can renegotiate terms in December, if necessary. If you are interested in helping us out, please contact Kristen at hideok10@aol.com and I will call you. Thank you very much! We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you.

By M on Friday, August 5, 2005 - 6:20 pm:

I'm 25years old looking for a housekeeping and babysitting jobs.
I am a trustworthy and reliable Filipina.Anyone interested can email me at um_ucat@yahoo.com. Thanks!

By flora flora on Friday, August 5, 2005 - 5:32 pm:

My name is Flora and I am looking for house cleaning or babysitting work. I have a proper visa and am available to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and also in the evenings. If you are interested please call me on 080 3252 7240.
Thank you
Flora

By Ayako Kennedy on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 5:56 pm:

Looking for a babysitter for one year old boy. Thursday night from 6pm to 9pm, three times a month, starting from September, 1,000 yen per hour. If you are interested, please contact me ayakokuroda@hotmail.com

By evangeline obidos on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 4:48 pm:

dear employers,

my name is Evangeline Obidos looking for partime job, available for mon.,wed.,and thurs., have proper visa.have been working for more than 8years here in japan.

Any interested,you can reach me at 09093140080or e-mail at van_jam2002@yahoo.com

By diane licayan on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 4:39 pm:

Dear employers,

My name is Diosdada "Diane"Licayan,26,Filipina looking for an employer who can sponsor part time or full time. I had an experienced in taking care of kids and housekeeping.

ANy interested and for more info.,you can reach me at 09017343575 or you can e-mail me at dialleah@yahoo.com.

By M on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 1:02 pm:

Hi! I'm 25years old looking for a housekeeping and babysitting jobs.
I am a trustworthy and reliable Filipina.Anyone interested can contact me thru my email, um_ucat@yahoo.com. Thanks!

By Mark on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 1:01 pm:

We are looking for a loving and kind nanny/house keeper for our daughter. Our Daughter is 4 in September and is half Japanese.

We will require someone Monday=Friday 8am - 6.30pm. There may be occasional babysitting required.

We live in Chofu-shi which is west tokyo. Keio line.

Please contact me and include Experience, Qualifications & visa status.

Thanks!

By Marisol Ramos on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 2:37 pm:

dear employers,,

my name is marisol ramos,,filipina with proper visa.
i'm looking for a part time job..starting septmeber 1,2005..
my free days are:
Tuesday & Saturday from 7:00am until evening,,,

Monday, Wednesday,Thursday & Friday 7:00am-9:am,,,
or at 6:00pm until evening....

baby sitting,,house cleaning,,,taking care of dogs and cats...

thank you so much,
God bless you all.

pls. contact me at my cellphone#08053822111 or
email me at marisolramosrac@yahoo.com

By rodeliza lazaro on Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 5:01 pm:

hello!!!my name is rochit. i'm a hardworking and trustworthy filipina who is looking for an employer who could sponsor me. i'm willing to work full time or part time or depending on your need. salary is negotiable. my visa will expire on august 15,2oo5. may conduct interview at your most convinient time. contact me at 080-3455-0124 or e-mail me at jay_R5@t.vodafone.ne.jp

By Marisol Ramos on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 10:56 am:

dear employers,,
a blessed day to all.
my name is marisol ramos,,filipina with proper visa..starting august 30 i'm
looking for a part time,,house cleaning,,or baby sitting,,
my free days are tuesday and saturday,,morning until evening,,and also free for baby sitting from monday-saturday,,from after 5in the afternoon....

you can reach me with my cp,,08053822111 or you can email me at marisolramosrac@yahoo.com

thank you so much and God bless you all.

By Marisol Ramos on Friday, July 22, 2005 - 9:33 am:

dear employers,,

a blessed day to all,,,
i'm marisol ramos,,filipina with proper visa.
i'm looking for a part time or full time house cleaning,,or regular baby sitting..

pls. email me at marisolramosrac@yahoo.com
or phone me at 08053822111...

thank you so much
God bless u all

By Marisol Ramos on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 3:01 pm:

dear employers,

a blessed day to all...
my name is marisol ramos..
i'm looking for a part time house cleaning or baby sitting,,,
i have proper visa,,,
pls..email me or cantact me at this numbers #08053822111

thank you so much,,
God bless you all....

By Anna Chodakiewicz on Wednesday, July 20, 2005 - 3:41 pm:

e-mail: aniachris[at]hpo.net
We are about to return to the US and would like to find a new employer for our helper Elaine. We brought her with us from Singapore where she started working for us three and a half years ago, after the birth of our younger child. Elaine is wonderful with kids; she has a rare ability to say "no" to them, firmly but kindly, whenever necessary.
She is extremely reliable and amazingly efficient. She has sound judgment and is not afraid to use it.
We trust her completely, both with our two kids and with the house.
The children are always safe and never bored with her. She never needs to be told anything more than once. In fact, she is usually a few steps ahead of us and does what we need before we even ask. She is also a great cook. We just renewed her visa, but she will eventually need a new sponsor. We wish we could take her with us back to the US and envy the family she will work for next.
Any questions, please contact me or call Elaine at 090-6497-6597. Thank you!

By cecilia ocampo on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 3:46 pm:

My name is Cecilia,35 years old with proper visa.I am looking for a part time job as babysitter or housekeeper during the weekends.Anyone interested may contact me to my number 090-79067596.Have a nice day..

By Marieliz on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 3:36 pm:

My name is Marie,looking for a part time babysitting or housekeeping jobs.You can reach me in this numbers 03-5484-1609 or 090-64971017or to my e-mail add.Thank you!!

By April Sugimoto on Sunday, July 17, 2005 - 8:19 pm:

We are looking for a part-time nanny/helper to pick up our 18month old son from kindergarten and take him home for a nap, Mon-Fri 12pm-3/4pm. We would also like you to do some light housework and occasional cooking. Experience with young chidren is essential. We are sorry we cannot sponser you for a visa. We will be living in Meguro (3 minutes from the station). Please contact us by email.

By Andrew J. Hazelton on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 10:09 pm:

We are looking for a part-time babysitter for our children, ages 2 and 5, starting in the middle of August. We need someone from 2:30 until 6:30 or 7:00 PM including picking up kids from school, cooking dinner, and light housework. Location is Azabu and we need Monday through Friday. Sorry but we cannot sponsor a visa.

Please contact me at 090-2644-6131 or by e-mail at ajhazel@mindspring.com

By Angeles Rowena D. Manera on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 2:50 pm:

Sorry, there is a correction to Feng e mail address bonita3527@hotmail.com. Thanks...

By Angeles Rowena D. Manera on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 12:30 am:

Hello! my name is Sharon,25 years old,married and blessed with two kids.Ive been here in Japan for 2 years. And I have my own proper visa. I am looking for a part-time job. Any parties who are interested you may contact me at 080-3485-6761 or you will call my reference anytime SUMIKA 03-3583-4222. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and more power.

By Angeles Rowena D. Manera on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 5:51 pm:

Hi! Im Feng, 29 years old,filipina, looking for a part-time or full-time job,live-in or live-out with sponsorship. Ive been here in Japan for 4 years working with the different families.I know how to take care of kids from 0 months upward. I am honest,dependable,trustworthy and reliable. Anyone who is interested you may contact me 090-3803-8995/090-9976-0747/my e mail address venita3527@hotmail.com. You may also contact my reference MRS. SKORJI 03-3466-0827. Nice to hear from you soon. Thanks and more power.

By Dawn on Thursday, July 7, 2005 - 9:13 am:

I am looking for someone to clean
one morning per week (finish before
1 pm) who lives in western Tokyo (for
example, Mitaka, Kichijoji, Chofu
areas). The person should be
comfortable with pets (a cat and a
large, friendly dog).

Interested parties, please contact me
at
mail{dmatusjapan@yahoo.com,dmat
usjapan@yahoo.com} with
your contact information, fee and
availability. Please also provide
references. Proof of an appropriate
visa is also required.

Thank you.

By Nic H on Wednesday, July 6, 2005 - 5:38 pm:

we need a part time helper - for cleaning only. must have good references. prefer someone who is very thorough in her cleaning - " a very spic and span" cleaner. My kid has allergies. 5 min from Azabu Juban station. please send email to nichugh@yahoo.com

By Angeles Rowena D. Manera on Wednesday, July 6, 2005 - 3:46 pm:

Hi! Ate Yvette,
Thanks for the information.

By Yvette Takizawa on Wednesday, July 6, 2005 - 2:08 pm:

hello!Angeles Rowena,

you can click on Ms.Ito's name above her posted message to check her mail address.just wanted to help.

yvette

By Yelena Gluzman on Tuesday, July 5, 2005 - 2:51 pm:

Hi everyone,

We need to find a sponsor for our
nanny Noriah. When we lived in
Malaysia, she was a wonderful,
caring part of our family. Now,
though she wants to stay with us in
Tokyo, and we want very much to
make that happen, we unfortunately
do not have the Investor or Diplomat
Visa that would enable us to
sponsor her.

So, our dilemma may be someone
else's opportunity. In return for
sponsorship, Noriah would gladly
offer one free day of housecleaning
or babysitting (6 hours of either), and
one free night of babysitting. She is
currently in Japan on a tourist visa,
so if you would like to meet her, that
can be arranged. If you have other
needs, we are open to discussing
other recompensation options.

She is an intelligent, loving and
trustworthy person, probably the
most hardworking lady I know. We
are at our wits end about how to stay
together, and would be so happy to
work it out.

We live in Shinagawa-ku, near
Meguro Station and Gotanda
Station. Please email me if you are
interested.

Thanks,
Yelena

By Jellund on Tuesday, July 5, 2005 - 2:15 pm:

Our helper is looking for a sponsor from the end of August, she is available for both live-in and live-out positions. She is absolutely fantastic, hard-working, friendly, takes great initiative and is wonderful with kids. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is willing to offer 4 hours of babysitting or housecleaning for free twice a month in exchange for sponsorship. She can also do discounted evening babysitting. If you would like to discuss or negotiate this with her, please contact Madel at delski[at]yahoo.com
Thank you very much

July 5, 1:18pm --
My apologies, I put an incorrect email address in my last post, it should have been
delski1825[at]yahoo.com

By Liat Friedman on Monday, July 4, 2005 - 10:52 pm:

Hi,

My friend's helper, Lani, is looking for some part-time work. She has a few days available and since my friend sponsors her, the visa is not an issue.

Lani is interested in cleaning, ironing and baby sitting. She is devoted, responsible and very thorough. My friend highly recommends her. (She babysat for me once and had an instant chemistry with my children! - L.F.)
If you're interested, please give Lani a call at 090-93696618.

Thanks!

By Angeles Rowena D. Manera on Sunday, July 3, 2005 - 10:03 pm:

Dear Sir/madam Ito,
You never mentioned your e mail address. How can I reply your mail. Thanks....

By Angeles Rowena D. Manera on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 7:19 pm:

Dear employer,
My name is Jeniffer,26 years old,married and having 3 kids. I am looking for someone who can sponsor me. I came here to JAPAN as a tourist and my tourist visa will expired on August.I am honest,hardworking,trustworthy and most of all I love to take care kids.Any parties who are interested please call my mother-in-law cell 080-5527-6672
or call my reference ALESSANDRA MILANI cellphone no.080-6545-9855/03-3468-0052. Thanks and regards..

By Ito on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 2:40 pm:

We are looking for a Japanese or English speaking babysitter with a proper visa who is available 900-1730 Mon to Fri. Location is 5 min walk from Azabu Juban Station. Ps email. Thank you.

By Madhelene on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 8:35 am:

I am Lhen, a filipina with permanent visa here in japan 32 years of age looking for a part time cleaning or even baby sitting job available from mondays thru'saturdays from at least 9 am till 4 pm.can ask me anything regarding the job, pls.contact me at tel: 050-800-45451
or email me at lhen_emmanuel@yahoo.com
thnx so much..

By Madenlee Manlangit on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 2:28 pm:

EXCELLENT HOUSEKEEPER/NANNY AVAILABLE:

EDEN M. RUBIO-CP#09091559182 CAN WORK 2PM TILL NIGHT CAN START WORK JULY 1 PREFERABLY SHINJUKO AREA (SHES WORKING OFFICE IN THE MORNING)

FE M. REYES-#09098418880 CAN WORK 2PM TILL NIGHT CAN START WORK AUGUST 1

PREVIOUSLY WORK AT AMERICAN DIPLOMAT US EMBASSY

By Fuji on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 12:22 am:

Hi.
We are looking for live in maid. Prefer with visa, but willing to sponsor if the right candidate. Please email with info.

By wilmarie retreta on Friday, June 24, 2005 - 7:42 pm:

Hello my name is Wilmarie Filipina with a proper work visa I'm looking for a part time or a full time babysitting and housekeeping job.I am hardworking and reliable person.anyone interested can contact me thru my email or just call my mobile 080-5196-7953 thank you in advance and hope to meet you soon.

By Cathy on Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 9:31 am:

Hi!!! I am Cathy... I'm 26years old and i have a proper visa (no need to sponsor....) I am looking for a part-time housecleaning jobs!!! Either once a week or every other week would be fine for me. Weekdays starting from 9 in the morning. Weekends i am available whole day,cleaning at the same time babysitting...
I have an experienced and i can give references...My place is near Shirokane -takanawa station,Hiroo station,Shibuya,Ebisu and Meguro by bus...
If you're interested you can mail me at cathy_0913@yahoo.com for more details or call me anytime at 090-3805-3300

By mae on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 - 9:57 pm:

I'm Ann Mae, 22 yrs. old Filipina. I'm hardworking and child loving person. I'm looking for someone who is willing to sponsor me. If you're interested, pls. send me an email or you may reach me at tel.# 050-12507562. Thank you very much for the help you could extend to me.

By adelyn on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 - 9:14 pm:

Hi! I'm Adelyn, 26 yrs.old, a Filipina.I'm looking for part time/full time live out babysitting/ housekeeping job.
I'm looking for someone who can sponsor me. Terms and conditions are negotiable which is fair to both of us.If you're interested, you may reach me at tel #03-5743-1913 or pls.send me an email. Thank you very much.

By Amanda Jones on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 7:19 pm:

We are looking for a nanny with a proper visa for our seven month old daughter and two year old son. The hours are Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. The job is primarily watching the children but some light housework may also be required. Pay is 1200 yen an hour plus an allowance for transportation, up to 1000 yen a day. We live in Kawasaki, about 20-35 minutes by train from the major Tokyo stations. Please email us at jedandamanda@yahoo.com to arrange an interview. No allowance for transportation to the interview. Sorry, we are not in a position to sponsor.

By Rory Kennedy on Wednesday, June 15, 2005 - 11:18 pm:

Hi - I'm looking to find an experienced, reliable babysitter for my 10 month old baby for regular babysitting work in Ebisu-Tokyo. Ideally 6pm to 8pm from Monday-Friday(approx 10 hours a week). Please contact rory.kennedy@gmail.com for more details

By m on Wednesday, June 15, 2005 - 4:36 pm:

Im 25years old filipina with a proper visa looking for a baby sitting and cleaning job, part time or full time. Please contact me by email at um_ucat@yahoo.com.

By rossana fukusawa on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 - 10:05 pm:

if you are looking for a part time or full time house cleaning or even baby sitter i am available from mondays,till saturdays but every tuesdays i could only work from morning till at least 2 p.m..and of course i have a proper visa here and no need for sponsors;f you are intersted feel free to contact me at my cell #090-55339098..or e-mail me at april18_rf@yahoo.com thank you and ill be expecting for your calls.

By Mark on Monday, June 13, 2005 - 2:42 pm:

Hi! Are you looking for a trustworthy & experienced babysitter? Call NINA at 03-32606407 (you can usually reach her in evenings). She's in Tokyo. She's dependable, perky and efficient. Most of all, parents of the kids she took care over the years love her. She can also do some household work. It is not often that one finds a person of this calibre to help out. Btw, she is also a BS Education graduate...

:-)

By Mary Ann Colarina on Sunday, June 12, 2005 - 1:02 am:

Hi I'm Mary ann,36 yrs old,very efficient,hardworking and a childloving person, looking for a sponsor whom I will be willing to give my 1day service free in exchange for sponsoring me before the 20th of july.Interested parties may call at 03-3794-7814/080-3176-7285.Thank you!

By Edith Kayumi on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 10:51 pm:

My wonderful helper, Cheche, is looking for a sponsor as her visa expires in September, and unfortunately, I can't sponsor her myself. She is just 19 years old, but very hardworking, efficient, completely trustworthy and reliable, very thorough at cleaning and good with children. My daughters (ages 3 and 2) love her, and I would hate to lose her. She is also looking for extra part-time work in the daytime, so if anyone needs a good helper, please call me at 3490-8503, or you can reach her directly at 080-5527-9759.

Edith Kayumi

By Tamami and Lorenzo Wyatt on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 10:42 pm:

I am looking for a part-time housekeeper with a proper visa who can commute to Ichikawa-city, Chiba. The nearest stations are Ichikawa(JR Line), Matsudo(JR Line), Konodai (Keisei Line), and Yagiri (Hokuso Line) . If interested, please contact at 090-9204-1857. Tamami

By Merlie Payot on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 8:46 pm:

Hi employers, I'm looking for immediate sponsor, my visa expires in 3 weeks working in Japan for 18 years . I am trustworthy, good taking care of children and good in housekeeping, fluent in English. Please contact me at 090.9144.5261 or 5725.2339 available full time or part time thanks. Email: mdpayot[at]yahoo.com

By Filomena Bergonia on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 6:27 pm:

Looking for someone who can
really help you? Give Felomena a try, she is a wonderful helper.
Has experience in all around
household chores,can do some cooking and has knowledge in
beauty culutre. She is hardworking, trustworthy,reliable
and can depend on. You can leave your children under her care without worry because she will
give all the attention and care.
She is looking for partime/full
time job, live-in or live out.
References are available upon
request. Please contact: 090-6007041

By Scotth on Thursday, June 9, 2005 - 10:35 pm:

Mary Jane-
You posted the same message four times to this board. We've deleted three. Please be careful to only post once.
Thank you,
TWK Admin-2

By Mary June del Puerto on Thursday, June 9, 2005 - 10:18 pm:

Hi im Mary June (Mj for short)looking for a full time or part time job i have the best quality i can communicate well with kids of all ages,im very playful that you could really rely on me, that includes house cleaning and some cooking. references available upon request.pls you can reach me 03-34478945/090-98513809.

By lyn on Wednesday, June 8, 2005 - 9:24 pm:

hi this is lyn a filipina with permanent visa,and im looking for a full time baby sitting or even house cleaning job.you can call me at my cell phone no.080-50917251..i have references and can ask me anything regarding the job,,,thnx and contact me anytime!!!

By yuki wada on Sunday, June 5, 2005 - 2:23 pm:

Goodday!Trustworthy,honest,reliable caregiver.Hi.I'm Beth,37 fr.Manila looking for part time jobs mainly cleaning,cooking and baby-sitting.References available for request,pls.call:03-3797-3584/bethgerman@t.vodafone.ne.jp

By Lydia on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 11:10 pm:

Professional, hardworking, honest, and efficient housekeeper is looking for a part- time/full- time job doing housecleaning or babysitting. Over 10 years experience. Live in or live out.
My tourist visa will expire by June 10, and I am looking for someone who can sponsor me, I am willing to work 4 hrs. a week "free" for anyone who can sponsor me.

Please contact me at this number 045-7884610 (house) or 08034438404 (celfone) or you can email me at lydguba@yahoo.com

Thank you!

By Liat Friedman on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 10:41 am:

My wonderful helper Leah has several days a week available as her sponsor is leaving the country. Unfortunately I can't sponsor her,so we're looking for someone who can... She is the perfect helper, and all of her previous employers (including me) loved her and left her recommendation letters that speak for themselves. Leah is a warm, hard-working, absolutely trustworthy person who never needs to be told what should be done next. She is honest, kind and efficient with a great sense of responsibility. For questions about availability and conditions pls. contact me via e-mail, I will forward the messages to her, or you can call her at 080-5518-6738. Thank you!

Liat Friedman

By Anna Dilemna on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 1:38 pm:

Hi! We're looking for someone to come to our home near Seijogakuenmae (Odakyu Line) every other week. 4 hours of housecleaning and/or childcare is needed! If you're interested, please contact annadilemna@yahoo.com

By Johanna Valerio on Friday, May 27, 2005 - 8:49 am:

Hello, my sister is looking for part time, house cleaning or babysitting job. Available days are tuesday and thursday can work from 10 to 5pm. She is 33 years old and have 7 years experience working in Tokyo and she has a proper visa. Her contact number is 090-9825-3798 or you can send email to me and i let her know. Thank you very much.

By Mark on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 11:53 pm:

Hi! Are you looking for a trustworthy & experienced babysitter? Call NINA at 03-32606407 (you can usually reach her in evenings). She's in Tokyo. She's dependable, perky and efficient. Most of all, parents of the kids she took care over the years love her. She can also do some household work. It is not often that one finds a person of this calibre to help out.

By madenlee manlangit on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 10:40 pm:

Hi, My mother is looking for a new Employer/Sponsor Full-time or Part-time Job.Her employer/sponsor is leaving this coming July .For reference pls. call her employer at 0332246969 home or 0332245498 office or you can call her at 09091559182.

By Bebot Yuga on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 9:17 pm:

Hi! My friend Mirasol Aquino is Looking for a new Employer/Sponsor.Her Employer/Sponsor is leaving on June 14. SHE CAN WORK FULL TIME OR PART-TIME .She is completely trustworhty and dependable.If interested please contact her at 08030869598

By Bernadette V. Dimalanta on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 11:12 pm:

I'm looking for a monday babysitting or housekeeping job,my name is Bernadette,28 years old,hardworking,very organized person,and most of all I love kids.All the families that my sponsor have reffered me to,were all impressed of my job.If you want to find out,you can call Chris Johnson (my sponsor)at 03-3746-0298 or Gabby Hientzelman (my part time)at 03-3486-7307.My tel.no.is 03-3713-2248/090-7822-6023.Thank you!

By Nobumi on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 10:30 pm:

Looking for a reliable housekeeper? We have Ester working with us on a part-time basis who can perform cleaning, ironing, laundry, etc. She is currently looking for another part time job. She is very experienced, professional and hard working. If interested, please call Ester at 080-3487-5904. You can also email me if you have any questions. Thanks

By Evangeline Monteon on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 4:08 pm:

I'm Vangie looking for a regular babysitting & 1 day house cleaning.

Anyone interested pls. contact 090-6505-4492 or e-mail me at vangie_jongie@yahoo.com

By Evangeline Monteon on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 3:59 pm:

Looking for someone who can help you? ESTER can do it for you. She has experience with all kind of household chores. Has experience with children of all ages and newborn. EXCELLENT in ironing.

Please contact her at 080-3487-5904 or you can e-mail her at happydimplelady@yahoo.com

By Mark on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 10:40 am:

Hello! Are you looking for a trustworthy & experienced babisitter? Then look no further.

I am trying to help my Filipina friend. She's currently working here in Tokyo (as a pre-school teacher in an international school and at the same time a babysitter). She's dependable, perky and efficient. Most of all, parents of the kids she took care over the years love her. She can also do come household work. It is not often that one finds a person of this calibre to help out. If interested, contact NINA at 03-32606407 (you can usually reach her in evenings).

Thanks!

By Johanna Valerio on Sunday, May 22, 2005 - 7:33 pm:

My sister is looking for part time either cleaning or babysitting job. Available days are tuesday and thursday can work from 10 to 5 pm. She is 33 years old and have 7 years experienced here in Tokyo. Her contact number is 09098253798 or you can send a message to this email. Thank you.

By Cathy on Sunday, May 22, 2005 - 12:16 pm:

I'm Cathy, 26yrs.old and with proper visa...(sponsor is not necessary...) I am currently looking for a Full-time or Part-time babysitting or housekeeping job... I have an experienced and i can give references... If you're interested you may call me at my celfone at 090-3805-3300 or house number at 050-5201-6688... Or mail me at cathy_0913@yahoo.com

By Evangeline Monteon on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 6:27 pm:

Looking for someone who can help you?Maybe ESTER can do it for you. A terrific house helper and baby sitter.Has experience in all around house hold chores,has experience with children of all ages and newborn.EXCELLENT in ironing.
If you're interested pls. contact 080-3487-5904 or e-mail her at happydimplelady@yahoo.com

By Evangeline Monteon on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 5:24 pm:

Hello,I'm Vangie looking for a regular babysitting during weekdays and 1 day house cleaning.

If you're interested please contact 090-6505-4492 or you can e-mail me at vangie_jongie@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

By Lydia on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 12:41 am:

Professional, hardworking, honest, and efficient housekeeper is looking for a part- time/full- time job doing housecleaning or babysitting. Over 10 years experience. Live in or live out.
My tourist visa will expire by June 10, and I am looking for someone who can sponsor me, I am willing to work 4 hrs. a week "free" for anyone who can sponsor me.

Please contact me at this number 045-7884610 (house) or 08034438404 (celfone) or you can email me at lydguba@yahoo.com

Thank you!

By anne schneppen on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 10:51 pm:

Are you looking for a part time house keeper and/or nanny? JOSIE has been with us for 5 years, both part-time and full-time. And were we not leaving the country, we would never voluntarily let her go! She is the perfect helper, our house has always been spotless, and more important, our kids, who basically grew up under her care (our second daughter was born while Josie worked for us), love her like a family member. Josie is a warm, hard-working, absolutely trustworthy person who never needs to be told what should be done next. She is honest, kind and efficient with a great sense of responsibility. Josie is from the Philippines and does not need to be sponsored. For questions about availability and conditions pls. contact me via e-mail, I will forward the messages to her. Thank you!

By Brendan O'Sullivan on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 11:30 am:

I would like to introduce Ester to everyone. Ester is a very reliable home helper. She has many years experience in Japan and is a hard worker. Ester has demonstrated her high abilities in house cleaning, babysitting, ironing. Her mobile/cell number is: 080 3487 5904.

By Mark on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 6:20 am:

Hello! Are you looking for a trustworthy & experienced babisitter? Then look no further.

I am trying to help my Filipina friend. She's currently working here in Tokyo. She's dependable, perky and efficient. Most of all, parents of the kids she took care over the years love her. She can also do come household work. It is not often that one finds a person of this calibre to help out. If interested, contact NINA at 03-32606407 (you can usually reach her in evenings).

Thanks!

By lani s on Wednesday, May 18, 2005 - 7:56 pm:

Looking for a p/t helper in Chiba. Mostly general housework.
If interested please email lani115@yahoo.com

By Madhelene on Wednesday, May 18, 2005 - 5:58 pm:

I'm Dhelen, a 32 years of age filipina with permanent visa, and im looking for a part time cleaning job or even baby sitting job, f u r interested you can email me at dhalen2004@yahoo.com or can contact me at 050-8004-5451, you can ask me any thing regarding the job, thanks and ill be expecting ur call.

By Amanda Jones on Wednesday, May 18, 2005 - 5:01 pm:

Friendly and loving woman looking for full or part time babysitting/housekeeping job. Rhea is extremely trustworthy and honest, helpful, clean and efficient. She has experience caring for all children of all ages, including newborn twins. Please call her at 080-3406-9266. References are available.

By Zeny Legpitan on Wednesday, May 18, 2005 - 4:23 pm:

Hi! I'm Zeny, a Filipina and a mother of 3 yr.old twin(b/g). I'm looking for housekeeping/ babysitting job(preferably 8 hrs). My available days are Wednesday and Saturday.I've been in this kind of job for almost 2 yrs now. I have a proper VISA, and reference is available upon request. If you're interested you may contact me at my mobile # 090-27588178 or send me an email at castillo_zeny@yahoo.com. Thank you very much.

By Bernadette V. Dimalanta on Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 9:07 pm:

Hi! Looking for a babysitter/housekeeper? Well, the search is over, here I am! My name is Bernadette, 28 yrs old, Dentitry 2nd yr prop.level. I'm a well organized, trustworthy, very nice person, and most of all, I love kids.
So,what are you waiting for, call me at 03-3713-2248, or 090-7822-6023,for references, call Gabby Hientzelman at 03-3486-7307 or Chris Johnson at 03-3746-0298.

By Bernadette V. Dimalanta on Wednesday, May 18, 2005 - 10:07 pm:
Hello! Its me, Bernadette, I'm looking for a babysitting/housekeeping job, preferably somebody who can help me with sponsorship, but as of now I still have a sponsor, so anybody who is interested still have enough time to try me before sponsoring. I can offer you a better deal for that. I've got several reasons for you to like me:
1)I'm a well organize person,(my sponsor can garranty that)
2)I love children coz I've got 2 kids too,(2 very hard kids!)
3)I'm a very nice person
4)I can be trusted.
If these things sounds convincing to you you might wanna call me at 03-3713-2248/090-7822-6023. For references, pls call Chris Johnson and Gabby Hientzelman at 03-3486-7307. Thank you, I'll be looking forward to hear from you!

By Mark on Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 10:44 am:

I am trying to help my Filipina friend. She's currently working here in Tokyo. She's dependable, perky and efficient. Most of all, parents of the kids she took care over the years love her. She can also do come household work. It is not often that one finds a person of this calibre to help out. If interested, contact NINA at 03-32606407 (you can usually reach her in evenings).

Thanks!

By Johanna Valerio on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 12:42 am:

Im looking for part time house cleaning or babysitting job. Available days are Monday,Tuesday and Friday can work from 9 to 3pm because i need to pick up a child at 4pm and babysit till 7pm everyday. I have a proper visa. My contact number is 09084602997 or you can send me an email to my address, thank you.

By Lydia on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 9:26 pm:

Thank you!

By marie usami on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 1:13 pm:

hi!this is marie 34 years of age filipina w/ permanent visa here in japan;loking for a part time cleaning or even baby sitting Job ,i could work from mondays to fridays,but i prefer to work tuesdays and thursdays from at least morning till 2:00 pm..call me any time and be free to ask me if ur interested and my contact # is 090-44221454..thank you.

By Cali on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 11:02 am:

Hello everyone! I have someone working
with us on a part-time basis who can
perform cleaning, ironing, laundry,
cooking, etc...and childcare. She is
FANTASTIC and is looking for work 3 more
days per week.

She has a proper visa so sponsorship is
not an issue.

If you are interested or know of someone
who is interested, let me know and I will
forward her contact information.

She is WONDERFUL!!

Cali

By Amanda Jones on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 10:14 pm:

Are you looking for an experienced and loving nanny/housekeeper? Ester is looking for a part time position. She has been taking care of children in Japan for six years and has experience with children of all ages, including newborns and twin babies. She also does housekeeping and excellent ironing. Her hours are flexible and references are available. Please contact Ester directly at 080-3487-5904.

By Che on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 9:57 pm:

Im looking for part time house cleaning or babysitting job once or twice a week can work from 9am to 5pm or less. Im 33 years old and i have 7 years experieced and i have a proper visa. You can contact me through 09098253798 or drop a line to this email. Reference available. Thank you.

By malynn on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 9:56 pm:

I'm Malynn, I'm looking for a part time job. I've been here in Japan for 12 yrs. working as household worker & baby sitter. My available days are Mon. Tue. Thurs. & Fri. I have my visa & references are available upon request. Interested parties may call my mobile 080-1103-3795 anytime...or 03-3505-0473

By Lindsey Arand on Monday, May 9, 2005 - 7:37 pm:

I have recieved many calls about my request for help with cleaning my apartment and the position has now been filled.

By Kylee Osborne on Monday, May 9, 2005 - 7:17 pm:

Hi - we're looking for a babysitter as well as someone who can tutor our two daughters. The girls attend Japanese public school and require some tutorial in reading & writing (english). If you can help out or know of someone who can please let us know. We live in Setagaya-ku - we use either Odakyu Line or Denentoshi.... Thanks, Kylee

By Lindsey Arand on Monday, May 9, 2005 - 4:11 pm:

Hi, I live in Shibakoen in a 2 bedroom apartment that I share with my flat mate and we are looking for somebody to come in every Saturday or Sunday for 4 hours to do some general cleaning and ironing. Please contact me on 080 5471 5260 or email me at lindseyarand@magnaint.co.jp if you are interested.

By Sue on Sunday, May 8, 2005 - 5:34 pm:

NANNY WANTED! We are looking for an experienced nanny cum housekeeper and cook in Shimouma,Setagaya. The person we are looking for should be a warm hearted and kind person who loves children and is trustworthy,reliable and hardworking. Preferably above 35 and with proper work visa. The required days are Tues,Wed and Fri from around 11.00 till 7.00pm. (should be flexible). Please call 090 5318 7547 or email suziematthe@hotmail.com for an interview

By giscela on Saturday, May 7, 2005 - 1:51 pm:

Dear Employer,
My name is Maya looking for a part time job available days Monday,tuesday and Saturday I can work half day free in exchange of sponsorship any one interested please you can reach me in this no.090-6154-5875 or 03-3776-9137 any time or leave a messages.Thank You very much. Have a Good Day.

By Robert Kooij on Wednesday, May 4, 2005 - 10:53 pm:

Looking for someone to take care of our elderly mother, with short-term memory problems.

Preferably someone older, who has experience with this type of care.

We are looking for a live-in situation, in Odawara, about 10 minutes walk from the station.

Start around the end of May.

Contact me via e-mail{rfkooij@yahoo.com}

By Fanny Manalo on Wednesday, May 4, 2005 - 9:22 am:

Hi, My name is Fanny,Filipina and i am 28yrs.old... I am looking for a full time or part time babysitting or housekeeping job... I have an experienced... You may contact me at 03-3492-3178...

By Estrellita B. Carpio on Tuesday, May 3, 2005 - 3:46 pm:

My friend, Myrna is looking for someone who can help her continue her visa which will run out by May 12,2005. Is there anybody who is interested to hire her? She's been here for 6 years, has
experience in all around house-hold chores and children of all ages. She can speak Japanese. Pls. contact:080-5657-1930.

By Lei German on Tuesday, May 3, 2005 - 3:43 pm:

Hi.My name is Beth,36 yrs.old from Philippines.I am looking for a full-time work,stay-in or live-out and someone who can sponsor me. I can do everything,cooking,cleaning,babysitting,pet sitting,etc.I am trustworthy and reference for request is also available. If interested please don't hesitate to call or email me(bethgerman@t.vodafone.ne.jp/03-3797-3584/090-65349467.I am available anytime.I live in Hiroo near Red Cross Hospital.Hope to hear from anyone of you soon.Thanks so much in advance.

By Bernadette V. Dimalanta on Monday, May 2, 2005 - 8:53 pm:

I'm Bernadette, looking for a babysitting job, preferebly one who can help me with sponsorship in the near future. I'm 28yrs old, former Dental med. student, can speak good english and already have 2 kids. for anyboby who's interested I can offer 1 free Sat. night babysitting every month. You can call me on 03-3713-2248 / 090-7822-6023. For further reference pls call Chris Johnson at 03 3746 0298

By Cathy on Sunday, May 1, 2005 - 6:04 pm:

My name is Cathy, i'm 26yrs.old and i have a proper visa... I am currently looking for a Full-time or a Part-time babysitting and housecleaning job... I have an experienced and i can give references... If you are interested you may call me at 090-3805-3300... Or by e-mail at cathy_0913@yahoo.com

By Lydia on Saturday, April 30, 2005 - 2:07 pm:

Any interested parties, please contact me at this number 045-7884610 (house) or 08034438404 (celfone) or you can email me at lydguba@yahoo.com

Thank you!

By marisol ramos on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 8:59 pm:

dear employers, a blessed day to all.
my name is grace, 29 years of age, filipina, looking for part time or full time work, i can do household works, cooking and taking care of children. I am looking for someone who can sponsor me. im willing to work for free once a week and can negotiate about salary, for someone who can sponsor me.

i have experience in taking care of children of all ages. i work as a swimming instructor and school driver in the philippines.

i came here as a tourist visa and my visa is until May 15. if you are interested, pls. contact me at email address below, or pls. call me at the numbers below.
marisolramosrac@yahoo.com
090-8689-0081
080-5382-2111
thank you so much, God bless u all

By Amanda Jones on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 2:37 pm:

Are you looking for an experienced and loving nanny/housekeeper? Ester is looking for a part time position. She has been taking care of children in Japan for six years and has experience with children of all ages, including newborns and twin babies. She also does housekeeping and excellent ironing. Her hours are flexible and references are available. Please contact Ester directly at 080-3487-5904.

By Lydia on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 10:38 am:

Any interested parties, please contact me at this number 045-7884610 (house) or 08034438404 (celfone) or you can email me at lydguba@yahoo.com

Thank you!

By Jellund on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 10:30 pm:

Our cleaner/babysitter's visa is finishing in August and she is now looking for a new sponsor, we are unable to sponsor her ourselves unfortunately but I recommend her extremely highly. She is a fantastic cleaner, works quickly and efficiently and takes wonderful care of our 1.5year old. She speaks fluent English and is a very friendly and kind person, please contact me if you would like further details.

By abigail salcedo on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 1:17 pm:

Hi I'm just helping a friend,
Tessy has a spouse visa and looking for a full time housework and baby sitting job .she's reliable and fun with kids so any intersted party can give her a call.#080-5079-0728.

By Shanti on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 10:19 am:

I recently returned to the US. Rhea was with me for the last one and a half years and was a great helper. She cared for my twins for their first nine months and helped me with cleaning and dog walking from the start of my pregnancy. She is extremely trustworthy and honest, helpful, clean and efficient. She is looking for full or part time work. If you have any questions, you can contact me at shanti100@yahoo.com. Please call her at 080-3406-9266.

By ED on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 10:52 pm:

Hi,

My one and a half year old baby and I are looking for a casual sitter/cleaner for at least full day a week. Cleaning one day a week, while we are at work and baby in daycare. Also must be available from 5-8 pm or later once a week (days vary). Some full day weekend days available. Would suit experienced sitter who has a sponsor but wants to work after 5pm. Apartment in Shoto near Shibuya.

By abigail salcedo on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 12:16 pm:

Hi I'm Abigail,looking for housecleaning and babysitting job mostly in the morning only,coz my afternoon is for my sponsored.I been in Japan for a long time now ,I can speak basic nihongo and can give you a good reference upon request.Any one interested pls.give me a call on my home phone.# 03 -3454 -8869

By Lydia on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 4:42 pm:

Thank you!

By marygrace doria on Friday, April 22, 2005 - 7:03 pm:

looking for part time job cleaning and babysitting, I'm a filipina with valid visa, flexible with hours. please look for GRACE at 03-34197683/09092086889

By rexcy domingo on Friday, April 22, 2005 - 7:00 pm:

Looking for FT/PT job... housecleaning/babysitting/petsitting. Filipina w/ valid visa.
Please call me REXCY 03-34185855/090-6524-9314

By Madhelene on Thursday, April 21, 2005 - 9:24 pm:

hi this is len, a 32 years old filipina w/ a permanent visa here in japan looking for a part time or full time job as a baby sitter or even as a house keeper,you can contact me at my cell no.08051767074,...thanks.

By Cathy on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 10:07 pm:

I'm Cathy, 26yrs.old, Filipina and with proper visa... I am looking for a part-time babysitting or housekeeping job... My available days are from Mondays-Fridays, morning until 2pm in the afternoon... And every Saturday, morning till evening... If you're interested just feel free to call me at 090-3805-3300 or you can mail me at cathy_0913@yahoo.com

By Lydia on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 8:06 pm:

Thank you!

By Madhelene on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 10:25 am:

hi this is len looking for a part time mondays till fridays from at least 9 a.m am a filipina w/ proper visa..can reach me at my cell no.08051767074 or can give me a mail at lhen_emmanuel@yahoo.com thanx .

By Madhelene on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 10:21 am:

this is len looking for a part time job,a filipina w/ proper visa,,im totally free as of now and i could work from at least 9 a.m of mondays till fridays!can reach me at my cell no.08051767074,...thnx and looking forward for your call...

By Bill Haw on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 10:18 pm:

We are looking for a babysitter and housekeeper one day a week (Tue, Thur, or Fri) from 10AM to 5PM starting asap. We have two children. The elder is in youchien, and will only be home from 2:30-5:00. The younger is 6 months old, and will be home all day. Located in Setagaya on the Tokyu Oimachi Line, either Kaminoge or Todoroki Station. Please contact by email at billhaw@gmail.com.

By Cathy on Sunday, April 17, 2005 - 12:06 am:

I'm Cathy, Filipina and with proper visa... I am looking for a full-time or part-time job... Available days are from Mondays till Saturdays... References are available... If you're interested just feel free to call me at 050-5201-6688...

By Madhelene on Thursday, April 14, 2005 - 10:33 am:

hi this is lyn kohda looking for a part time or full time baby sitting or even house cleaning job ,havea proper visa & references!!!can contact me at my cell no.08050917251 or at my house no.0353472263,and i am available mondays till saturdays but id like to note that every tuesday i could only work half of the way w/c is from morning till atleast 1 pm...thanks.

By Lydia on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 8:05 pm:

Thank you!

By Irene Yap on Tuesday, April 12, 2005 - 5:39 pm:

I am looking for someone to come by once a week for a few hours to help clean the apartment. Must have valid visa.

Area: Yoyogi Uehara

Irene
email: yclch@yahoo.com.sg
cell: 080-65071164

By Dhelen Gomez on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 8:29 pm:

hi im dhelen looking for a part time cleaning or baby sitting job i have a permanent visa here and im 32 years old,any one who is interested can ask questions about me regarding the job..can contact me at 08051767074..thnx and looking forward for your call!!!!

By Julieta Bartenbach on Monday, April 11, 2005 - 7:53 am:

Hi!
I'm an 18 year old girl who is looking for an Au Pair job in Japan, I'm very hard working, willing to do housework and I love children. I speak fluent English, Spanish and German. I wouldn't mind to be shared. I'm looking forward to work.

By soleda valdin on Sunday, April 10, 2005 - 12:00 pm:

I am sol from the Philippines. 35 years old, hard working and very friendly. Can speak both Tagalog and English. I am looking for any nanny or housekeeping job available. Can start anytime. I have many experience in both jobs cleaning and babysitting. Please call me for any inquiries. 0467791625 or e-mail me at soleda_valdin@yahoo.com

By Geraldine Sudario on Saturday, April 9, 2005 - 7:13 am:

Hi, my name is Geraldine and I am hoping that somebody here can help me in getting a sponsor. I can be a cook, sitter, helper and even a tutor. For those who are interested, please call at 57431913 or email at castillo_zeny@yahoo.com or florendo84@yahoo.com

By Marcia on Wednesday, April 6, 2005 - 3:38 pm:

WANTED HOUSEKEEPER URGENT! We are looking for an experienced hardworking housekeeper to do household work, some cooking and look after our 2 girls age 5 and 10 years old. The person we are looking for should be a warm hearted and kind person who loves children and is trustworthy.
Preferably living in Setagaya-ku Denenchofu Line with proper work visa.
The required days are Mon~Fri
from 1:00 till 7:00pm and 3 nigths per month babysitting. Occasionaly petsitting 2 rabbits and our fishes while we are in vacation.
Monthly salary 150,000 yen. Please call 03-3705-8103
or email mtutida@hotmail.com

By Lydia on Tuesday, April 5, 2005 - 1:34 pm:

Professional, hardworking, honest, and efficient housekeeper is looking for a part- time/full- time job doing housecleaning or babysitting. Over 10 years experience. Live in or live out. Would like to have a sponsor.

Thank you!

By Mark on Monday, April 4, 2005 - 7:45 am:

Thanks!

By Dolores P. Chavez on Sunday, April 3, 2005 - 9:02 pm:

Hi I'm Dolores Chavez looking for part time job as baby sitter and house cleaning.i have 16 years experience of taking care babies from newly born to toddlers and also doing house chores including cooking western, Italian, Mexican and Asian foods. My available days are Mondays. Wednesdays and Fridays and baby sitting on Saturdays. I have a valid visa until Oct. sponsorship is needed and can provide references. I will be available middle of May. I can be reach at this no. 09012661239 and i'm willing to have an interview to any interested employer. Thank You.

By Lydia on Saturday, April 2, 2005 - 12:18 pm:

Professional, hardworking, honest, and efficient housekeeper is looking for a part- time/full- time job doing housecleaning or babysitting. Over 10 years experience. Live in or live out. Would like to have a sponsor.

By Sue on Friday, April 1, 2005 - 11:46 am:

Hello,
We are looking for a nanny cum housekeeper to work for us every Tue,Wed and Fri from 11a.m.-7p.m. We prefer someone who's had recent experience in taking care a baby and toddler. We're not gonna sponsor, so a valid visa is a must. Call us for an interview, 090 5318 7547.

By Carissa Job on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 8:55 pm:

Added note from previous posting from Carissa Job, Preferred Location: Minato ku/ shibuya ku Tokyo.... thankyou.
job_carissa@yahoo.co.nz

By Carissa Job on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 6:27 pm:

Hi, My name is Carissa(24) from New Zealand, I am looking for a Nanny position. I am arriving in Tokyo first week in May, i lived there for 3 years & left in 2003. I have a B.A Japanese, and certificate in international childcare & first aid. I have worked as a Nanny in U.K, N.Z, U.S. please contact me for resume/photo. job_carissa@yahoo.co.nz

By Luvila Shipman on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 8:18 pm:

Professional, hardworking, honest, and efficient housekeeper is looking for a part- time/full- time job doing housecleaning or babysitting. Over 10 years experience. Live in or live out
Any interested parties, please contact me at this number 045-7884610 (house) and 08034438404 (celfone). or you can email me at lhuv_2000@yahoo.com
Thank you!

By Cali on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 8:53 am:

Hello. I am looking for a part-time
housekeeper to begin immediately in the
Fuchu-shi (West Tokyo) area. We live near
two train stations - Shiraitodai and
Musashinodai. Fridays from 9am to 5pm
are preferred at 12,000 yen per day; two
to four times per month. If you are
interested, please email me at
gregorysinjapan@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Cali

By Fuji on Monday, March 28, 2005 - 9:06 pm:

Looking for responsible babysitter for my 5 year old daughter. Job: bring her back from school and keep her company. 5pm to 7pm. Pays 5000 yen per day for the job. Chinese or Japanese speaking. English a plus. Area Kamishakujii.

By Luvila Shipman on Sunday, March 27, 2005 - 8:58 pm:

Professional, hardworking, honest, and efficient housekeeper is looking for a part- time/full- time job doing housecleaning or babysitting. Over 10 years experience. Live in or live out
Any interested parties, please contact me at this number 045-7884610 (house) and 08034438404 (celfone). or you can email me at lhuv_2000@yahoo.com
Thank you!

By Dhelen Gomez on Saturday, March 26, 2005 - 8:11 pm:

this is marie searching for a full time or part time housecleaning or baby sitting job from at least 8:30 am ,im available every mondays ,wed.,fri.and sat.for full time & for tuesdays and thursdays i can work from 8:30 a.m to 2:00 pm..you can reach me at my cell no.090-44221-454.thnx.as of my visa ,i have a proper one..

By Madhelene on Saturday, March 26, 2005 - 8:01 pm:

im lyn kohda and im looking for a full time or parttime baby sitting or even house keeping job,im available from mondays to fridays but i want to note something that every tuesday i can work only half of the day.i have a proper visa and any one whos interested could call me at 080-5091-7251 or at my landline 035-347-2263.

By Linda D Ferrell on Saturday, March 26, 2005 - 6:40 pm:

Looking for someone to take 8 year old boy to private school. Kobuchi Sta (Yokohama line) to Shin-Yokohama 0645 and return home at 1500 Monday thru Fridays until 30 June. Will pay 5,000 yen per day plus transportation.

If interested, call cell phone 090 8309 4579 or email ferrelll2003@yahoo.com

By Luvila Shipman on Wednesday, March 23, 2005 - 9:22 pm:

Thank you!

By abigail salcedo on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 - 9:34 pm:

HiIm loking for part ime job.,my sponsor just need me for mon,wed and friday afternoon,so still somemore days to fill in,can cook do housework job and love taking care of children.I can give you a good references,and if you have more info you can rich me in my home phone# 03 -3454-8869 or by e-mail by the way I can spaek basic nihongo.

By Erin Siddall on Sunday, March 20, 2005 - 8:39 am:

Help...My babysitter is going on holiday next week!
I am looking for a temporary babysitter for Wednesday March 23rd from 9am to 3pm, and Friday 25th from 12pm to 4pm.
Station is Korakuen/Kasuga.

Erin
080-3413-0853

By Carmen M. Vargas on Friday, March 18, 2005 - 11:56 pm:

Hi, are you looking for reliable, trustworthy and a hardworking housekeeper or nanny, Im Carmen and I've been working here in Tokyo for 22 yrs., my references are available, and I have a proper visa here in Japan, if you are interested I am happy to have an interview and try outs, you can e-mail me at carmen042154@yahoo.com or you can contact me thru phone # 080-3174-2968/ 03-3792-4439,my available days are the ff.: tues., fri.,sat. and half day in thurs.

By Sebastian Brooke on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 5:53 pm:

Looking for housecleaning/nanny help in Hachioji.
Please email to the address below with your available days/times and fee.

Thanks,

Sebastian
sjbrooke@hotmail.com

By Dhelen Gomez on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 5:28 pm:

hi!im marie and im looking for a part time jobs,baby sitting and evenhouse cleaning,im 34 years old,w/propervisa..anyone who is interseted can contact me at my cell no.090-442-21454..tnx so much and ill be expecting calls from you..

By Marieliz on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 8:24 am:

Im looking for a part time housekeeping and babysitting jobs.Anyone interested please contact me thru email:britty252002@yahoo.com or just call me 090-64971017.Thank you!

By Sue on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 11:39 am:

Hello,
We are looking for a nanny and helper to help us with babysitting our 2 children, cleaning,ironing and cooking. The days are Tue,Wed and Fri full time starting from 22 March for only 2 weeks. We may consider longer period if you are good. Must be above 30 to apply and experienced with taking care of babies. Send us an email with a brief description of yourself and your work experience.

By Dolores P. Chavez on Wednesday, March 9, 2005 - 4:06 pm:

Hi My name is Dolores Chavez looking for a part time job as baby sitter and i also do house chores including cooking western foods,asian and italian and mexican foods. i have 15 years experience of doing this from Singapore, Hongkong and Virginia USA. My available time is Monday, Wednesday,Friday and Saturday. I can also baby sit at night from 7 to until how long you want me. my visa still good until Oct. 2, 2005 and by then i would need someone to sponsor me. My contact no. is 09012661239. i can also provide references if you need one. Thank You.

By hentchill on Saturday, March 5, 2005 - 12:38 am:

A hardworking, honest, and efficient Filipina is looking for a part/full time babysitting or housecleaning job. Experienced in taking care of small children. If you're interested you may call at mobile # 090-64791107. Thank you very much and I'm looking forward hearing from you soon.

By Robynn Kobayashi on Friday, March 4, 2005 - 6:03 pm:

My husband (Japanese-American), I and our twins (b/g, almost 4 years old) arrived in Tokyo recently for a long term assignment. We are seeking an English speaking sitter/ housekeeper for 2-3 days per week (approximately two half days and one full day). We will be moving into our apartment this coming week. It is located in Minamiaoyama, Minato-ku, approximately a 15 minute walk from Omotesando. Please contact me by email at rkobaya[at]attglobal.net.

By Kristen Kajiwara on Wednesday, March 2, 2005 - 2:40 pm:

Hello! We are looking for a housekeeper/babysitter to help us out with our 3 year old son while I am pregnant with baby #2. We live in Funabashi, Chiba, HASAMA station on the Toyo-Rapid/Tozai line. We are looking for 1-2 times a week until September when the new baby comes, and more often after that. Rates negotiable. If you know someone in this area, please contact Kristen at hideok10@aol.com . I am sorry, but we cannot sponsor. Thank you very much.

By Jill on Tuesday, March 1, 2005 - 1:03 pm:

Once a week housekeeper available

I am moving, so I am looking for a replacement position for our housekeeper, Linda, from the Philippines.
Linda is incredibly reliable, never misses a day. She is honest and conscientious and I highly recommend her. She has been cleaning, doing laundry, ironing, cooking, and shopping for us every Monday.
She has a working visa and has been in Japan for many years.

Please contact me if you have any questions, or can offer Linda a position.
Thanks a lot
Jill
chicago222@hotmail.com

By P Green on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 3:23 pm:

Hi, I'm looking for a housekeeper to start work as soon as possible. 10,000yen per day for mostly ironing and general housecleaning in a fairly large apartment, no kids to look after. Sorry no transport fee. Looking for a hard working, experienced, competant worker (age not important). Twice a week - Monday and Thursday (or Friday) from 10am until 5pm.
Not negotiable. I look forward to any responses but please understand the terms before responding.
Mail to:
airmonos@hotmail.com
ASAP

By yoko on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 9:59 am:

Hi, I posted an ad a few days ago, but I just wanted to be a little more specific.. We are an American-Japanese comple with a 3yr-old bilingual boy. We need someone who can work during weekdays from 3pm or 4pm for 4 to 5 hrs, 3 times a week after he comes home from his daycare. Mainly taking care of our son at home and cook dinner and clean up afterwords. We live in Machida (odakyu line) and prefer someone who lives in or near Machida area.. Starting from early May (we will be out of the country for a month in April), someone who can work for at least 1 year would be wonderful. Please email me at : fishdiamond@hotmail.com for further information. Thank you !! Yoko

By Nelia S. Mendieta on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 11:53 pm:

Hi, are you looking for a reliable, hard working and loving nanny, house keeper, I'm Nelia Mendieta, I've worked in Tokyo for 22 yrs. My past employers include the German Ambassdor (4yrs.), German Diplomat Family (7yrs.) U.S Ambassdor (2yrs.) and other expat families, and I'm available for live-in or live-out, you can contact me through my cellphone- 090-3344-5486, or you can e-mail me at neliasm@yahoo.com, my references available

By yoko sato on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 3:41 pm:

Hello ! We are an American-Japanese couple with a 3-yr-old bilingual boy. We are looking for a housekeeper/nanny who can work 3 times a week, 5 hrs/day. We live in Machida (Odakyu line) and you need to be either willing to travel to Machida or live nearby. Or if you know anyone who might be interested, please drop a line and let us know. Email to fishdiamond@hotmail.com
Thank you !!!
yoko

By Elizabeth on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 10:39 pm:

do you live in or near Chiba and need a house cleaning job? please contact us!! We want someone to come to our house twice for one hour a week, or one for two hours per week.

By Nelia S. Mendieta on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 1:27 pm:

Are you looking for a reliable,trustworthy,harworking and loving nanny,housekeeper,Im Nelia S. Mendieta, I have worked in Tokyo for 22 yrs.
My past employers incdude the German Ambassador(4yrs.) German Diplomat family(7yrs.) US Ambassdor(2yrs.) and other expat families,and I'm available for live-in or live out,and available for a fulltime job, if you are interested you can contact me through my cellphone: 080-3344-5486 or you can e-mail me at neliasm@yahoo.com

By jing on Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 12:29 am:

I'm Jing, looking for part time babysitting/housekeeping job (preferably 8 hours/day). I have 2 available days. I'm well experienced in taking care of small children and I'm used to travel with my employer. I've been here in Tokyo for quite a long time. If you're interested, you may reach me at this # 080-10104634. Reference is available upon request. Thanks so much for the help you could extend to me. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

By suzanne sease on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 8:36 am:

Hi - Bernie Parraba has been working for me for 2 1/2 years as a Nanny/housekeeper. She is excellent with my children, ages 3 and 6, and very patient and loving. She cleans the house very thoroughly and cooks, also. She is very dependable and trustworthy. Another family she worked for has just moved back to the US, so she is looking for more work.
She is available Monday and Thursday afternoons and all day Wednesdays. Please contact her at 090-3683-0492 or 03-5706-0787. Or you call me for more information or reference at 03-3457-5720. Thanks!! Suzanne

By Jed Jones on Thursday, February 10, 2005 - 7:29 pm:

My wife and I have two small children and live in Kawasaki. We would like to find another family who would like to share a "live in" au pair/nanny. The au pair would travel between our homes during the week.

We have not done much research on au pairs/nannies in Japan but would enjoy learning and exploring this option with other interested families. Of course, our objective in sharing would be to keep costs down. We have found it difficult so far (over the past month that we have been in Japan) to find babysitters, so it looks like an au pair or nanny may be our best bet. Please advise!

By Kit on Thursday, February 10, 2005 - 11:00 am:

Hi there. A house-helper I know well is looking for work on Wednesdays and Saturdays (preferably 8-hours/day). Zeny is efficient, conscientious, punctual, and
cheerful. Mother of twins herself, she is particularly gentle, but firm, with kids. She already has a sponser, so that's not a problem, but she asks for (and deserves) the going rate. Please contact her at castillo.zeny@yahoo.com or call her on her mobile: 090-2758-8178. Thanks!

By Clare Humphreys on Thursday, February 10, 2005 - 9:23 am:

Hi.

I'm looking for someone to look after my 7 month old daughter a couple of mornings or afternoons a week. My preference would be Tuesday and Friday between either 10am-2pm or 1pm-5pm, but I do have some flexibility on times and days.

References are a must. Unfortunately we are not in a position to sponsor.

Thanks,

Clare Humphreys.

By ehmie on Wednesday, February 9, 2005 - 8:32 pm:

Hello! I'm Ehmie, Filipina, experienced in housekeeping, baby sitting, and dog sitting. I'm trustworthy, reliable and with sense of responsibility.

I am looking for a part time for at least 3x a week. If you are interested please contact me with my celphone number 09065626033 or (03) 37727346 preferably at night time.

Looking forward for your call and serving you as well.

By Madhelene on Wednesday, February 9, 2005 - 3:49 pm:

hi im marie looking for a parttime or full time job ,im available from mondays to fridays,and even saturdays,i have a permanent visa and im 34 years old a filipina.a baby sitting or even cleaning job will do!you can contact me at my cell no.09044221454.pls dont hesitate to ask anything regarding the job !id be waiting for calls of those interested..thank you.

By miriam imanari on Wednesday, February 9, 2005 - 3:42 pm:

this is miriam and im searching for a house cleaning job and im available from mondays to fridays,i had an expirience in cleaning job for 3 years,i have a proper visa..those who r interested can contact me at my cell no.09084627457 &can e-mail me at miriam_imanari@yahoo.com
id be please to recieve calls & e-mails from you,.thanks.

By Shanti on Tuesday, February 8, 2005 - 11:06 pm:

Rhea was with me for the last one and a half years. She cared for my twins for their first nine months and helped me with cleaning and dog walking from the start of my pregnancy. She is extremely trustworthy and honest, helpful, clean and efficient. She is looking for full or part time starting immediately. If you have any questions, you can contact me at shanti100@yahoo.com. Please call her at 080-3406-9266.

By c green on Tuesday, February 8, 2005 - 7:07 pm:

We are looking for a housekeeper who can work for us part time for 1000 yen per hour. Work days will be Monday and Friday only for 6 hours starting and finishing when you like. The house is in Nakano. If you are willing to work at 1000yen per hour for cleaning then please contact me for an appointment as soon as possible. chris@guru.jp

By miriam imanari on Sunday, February 6, 2005 - 6:46 pm:

this is miriam,eagerly looking for a cleaning job and i have more than 3 years of expirience of cleaning from 1 of the biggest telephone company here in japan.i have a permanent visa .every body who is in need of somebody to keep their house clean just dont hesitate to contact me at my cell no.090-84627457.i am available from mondays to fridays can also e-mail me at
miriam_imanari@yahoo.com
thanks and ill be waiting for those who is interested.

By madhelene on Sunday, February 6, 2005 - 6:37 pm:

hi this is marie,im looking for a part time cleaning or baby sitting job on every saturdays from atleast 8:30 am..i have permanent visa here in japan.every body who is in need of a partime worker every saturdays you can contact me at nmy cell no.090-4422-1454..thanks!

By Elizabeth on Saturday, February 5, 2005 - 7:42 pm:

we were looking for a nanny, but have found a great day care centre in chiba city, thanks to everyone who replied to our ad. if anyone wants detailsabout our centre, feel free to email

By Linda D. Ferrell on Friday, February 4, 2005 - 8:41 pm:

Updated Search for Childcare.
Living near Kobuchi sta. (one stop from Machida) Looking for someone to escort 8 year old to private school near Nakamachida subway sta. (3 stops from Shin-Yokohama) Need after school care until 7 p.m.
Sorry, can not sponsor.
If interested email ferrelll2003@yahoo.com

By miriam imanari on Thursday, February 3, 2005 - 10:14 am:

hi!this is miriam,and im seaching for a house cleaning job,i have a proper visa a filipina ,i have expirience in field of cleaning ,i worked at the most popular telephone company here for about 3 years ,..ill be waiting for a call from every one whos needing someone to keep their house clean,im available from momdays to fridays my cell no. is090-846-27457.my e-mail is
miriam_imanari@yahoo.com
thank you and ill be waiting fo calls and even e-mails.

By Sue Slater on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 8:07 pm:

Thanks to everyone who called about the childcare position. Just to let you know that we have found someone now. Thankyou.
Sue Slater

By Elizabeth on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 7:05 pm:

Hello. We live in chiba and are interested in having someone come to our house and clean for one or two hours, once or twice a week. If you are interested, please contact us.

By madhelene on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 4:06 pm:

Hi!this is lhen,searching for a house cleaning or even babysitting job.Im available every mondays through fridays from atleast 8:30 am to 5:30 PM.I have a proper visa ,and im 32 years of age,and been staying here in japan for more than 5 years.whenever you need a nanay or someone to clean your place dont hesitate to contact me any time and interview and know me by your self..my cell # is 08034268927 and you can even e-mail me at lhen_emmanuel@yahoo.com itwould be my pleasure to answer every questions you ask!thankx!!

By suzi on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 11:12 pm:

NANNY WANTED! We are looking
for an experienced nanny cum
housekeeper to help with the
household work and look after our 2
children. The person we are looking
for should be a warm hearted and
kind person who loves children and
is trustworthy.
Preferably above 40 years old and
with proper work visa.
The required days are Tues,Wed
and Fri from 1.00 till 7.00pm.
Monthly salary 100,000 yen plus
transport. Please call 090 5318
7547 or email
\
mail{suziematthe@hotmail.com,suzi
ematthe@hotmail.com} for an
interview.

By madhelene on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 10:28 pm:

hi this is len,searching for housecleaning or baby sitting job,im available mondays through fridays from atleast 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.I have a proper visa and ive been here in japan for more than 5 years.dont hesitate to contact me if ever youll be needing a housekeeper or nanny to my cell no.08034268927,and also can e-mail me at lhen_emmanuel@yahoo.com.tnx.

By Amy Ware on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 6:57 am:

We are looking for a female college student as a mother's helper. Must speak Japanese and willing to relocate to California for short term(up to 3 months). This a non-paying position for an exchange for American experience. You can attend FREE ESL classes at the library. Please email at aware1967@yahoo.com

By jing on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 11:23 pm:

Good day! I'm looking for housecleaning/babysitting job. I'm available twice a week. Reference are available if needed. If you're interested, you may reach me at mobile # 080-10104634. Thank you very much and hope to serve you soon.

By Sue Slater on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 7:19 pm:

URGENTLY WANTED We are looking for someone to take our 15 month old to playgroup and look after her around 20 hours per week starting Wed Jan 26th. Please phone Sue or Anthony anytime on 03 3341-9261

By giscela on Saturday, January 22, 2005 - 2:35 pm:

Hi! I'm Giscela, a Filipina. I'm looking for a part time job(housecleaning/babysitting). My available days are Mon,Wed,& Thur. If you're interested you may reach me at my mobile # 090-6154-5875. Thank you very much for the help you extend to me.

By Jellund on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 1:21 pm:

I just found a flyer in my mailbox advertising babysitting with bilingual sitters, bilingual maid service and a tutoring service, the webpage is here and is all in English!

http://www.chezvous.co.jp/e/service.html

Not cheap but I thought I would post it anyway in case it is useful to someone here

By suzi on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 5:02 pm:

We are looking for a nanny cum
housekeeper to work for us in
Shimouma,Setagaya. Must be
experienced, honest
and reliable person. 3-5 days a
week full time. Please call 090 5318

By lei german on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 9:32 pm:

Hi.My name is Beth from Minato-ku,36 yrs.old,originally from Philippines looking for full-time work as a nanny/cleaning/cooking.Pls.if you need help don't hesitate to call me:
090-6534-9467/03-3797-3584
bethgerman@t.vodafone.ne.jp

By lei german on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 9:25 pm:

Hi.I'm Beth from Manila,36 yrs.old,living in Nishi-Azabu.Looking for full-time/part-time,live-in/live-out nanny/housekeeper/cook.Pls.don't hesitate to call/email me: bethgerman@t.vodafone.ne.jp / 090-6534-9467 / 03-3797-3584

By Kachy on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 12:19 pm:

Hello, we are living in sapporo , hokkaido and looking for someone who can help us with house work few times a week...if you are interested and live in sapporo please contact us at 11-7078526 thank you

By Shanti on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 9:42 am:

Rhea was with me for the last one and a half years. She cared for my twins for their first nine months and helped me with cleaning and dog walking from the start of my pregnancy. She is extremely trustworthy and honest, helpful, clean and efficient. She is looking for full or part time starting in February. If you have any questions, you can contact me at shanti100@yahoo.com but I will be offline during my move back to the US. Please call her at either 090-8434-1316 or 080-3406-9266.

By mayette on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 1:11 pm:

Hi, I'm Filipina looking for part-time job,(babysitting,house cleaning). I'm available every Tue. morning or Wed.(wholeday),with ref. letters. and 10 yrs. experienced. you can contact me to my email-add or to my numbers 090-6005-5474 or 03-3772-7346. Thank you very much.

By ehmie on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 12:39 pm:

Hi! my name is Ehmie, 42 years of age, Filipina, experienced in housekeeping, baby sitting, office cleaning, and dog sitting. I'm trustworthy, reliable and with sense of responsibility.

I am looking for a full time or part time job depends on your needs. If you are interested you can contact me with my celphone number 09065626033 or (03) 37727346 preferably at night time.

Looking forward for your response or call and serving you as well.

By Rebecca on Friday, January 14, 2005 - 5:46 pm:

Hardworking maid looking for extra housekeeping job

Hi! My name is Rebecca. I am a Filipina looking for extra housekeeping job(s) for Mondays and Thursdays. I am a hardworking and very reliable person. I have been here in Japan for 10 years, and can provide excellent references. Please contact me at 080-3416-3500 or e-mail me at housekp@att.biz. Have a nice day.

By Linda D. Ferrell on Thursday, January 13, 2005 - 7:42 pm:

Looking for responsible person to escort 8 year old boy to private school in Yokohama by train.
Leaves Hachioji sta at 0624 and arrives Shin-Yokohama 0713, subway to school arrives 0720. Return trip to Hachioji leaving school at 1445.
Pays $50 per day plus transportation costs.

Start immediately
If interested, contact
ferrelll2003@yahoo.com
Cell 090 8309 4579

By lizzie pascale on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 8:37 pm:

We're looking for a Chinese speaker to play/spend time with our 2 children aged 5 and 4 on a regular basis. The children are native English speakers, but lived in Shanghai until recently. We'd like them to pick up their Chinese again in a relaxed & natural environment. Could suit student.

Additionally, if anyone has any further help on Chinese for kids in Tokyo - would be appreciated!
Thanks.

By ED on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 11:22 am:

Looking for a babysitter/ cleaner for once or twice a week, especially evenings after 5pm for a one year old. Some weekends also. Must live in or near North Toyko (Kita ku, Saitama or Ikebukuro).

By Yone on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 7:33 pm:

Are you looking for a part time
housekeeping job? Do you live in Chiba or
are willing to travel here?
We are looking for someone to come by
once a week for a few hours. Weekday or
weekends OK.

Please e-mail at:
chibainu2000@yahoo.ca

Yone

By elizabeth iino on Monday, January 10, 2005 - 10:38 am:

We are looking for a babysitter for our 7 month twin daughters part time starting immediately in Hiroo. Please contact eiino@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Elizabeth

By julie b. on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 12:20 pm:

hello,
I m looking for a babysitter for a new born baby , from february...a few hours a week only , near shibuya.
julie.

By Akiko Kawabata on Thursday, January 6, 2005 - 5:11 pm:

I'm sorry I forgot to mention my e-mail address: akikosnoopy@hotmail.com
Please do not e-mail me by clicking my name above ↑.
Thanks.
Akiko

By Akiko Kawabata on Wednesday, January 5, 2005 - 12:18 pm:

We are urgently looking for someone who can clean our home in Setagaya, 9 minutes on train from Shibuya. Three hours a day, three times a week is preferable, but all of this is negociable. If you have experience in babysitting, that will be a plus. Our previous helper was great but can no longer help because she is expectant! Please contact me through e-mail if you are interested. Sorry we cannot sponsor.

By Erin Siddall on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 8:14 pm:

I am looking for a regular babysitter for a
three month old in central Tokyo starting
January 11. Tuesdays 2pm to 5pm,
Wednesdays 1pm to 4pm, Fridays 3pm to
530pm.

Erin Siddall
erinis@myself.com

By Marie on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 7:36 pm:

Hi! I am Marie with proper visa and I'm looking for a Part time housekeeping and babysitting jobs.Reference available upon request.
I am a trustworthy and reliable Filipina.Anyone interested can contact me thru my email or just call me at03-37196002 or mobile 090-64971017.Thank you very much!!

By Rhea Love on Monday, January 3, 2005 - 4:34 am:

Im looking for work in Japan.I am currently in Canada and looking for employment in Japan.I have a caregiving experience,certificate and I speaks fluent english.