Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Hyperbaric chambers

Japan With Kids - Forums: Health Topics: Hyperbaric chambers
By Robin Lancien on Wednesday, December 1, 2004 - 8:34 pm:

Has anyone here used a hyperbaric chamber in Japan? If so can you tell me a location and approximate price per use?

Thanks in advance,
Robin

By Admin on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 1:16 pm:

Portable hyperbaric chamber is for sale. Originally purchased for $10,000 USD and carried over to Japan. Selling for Y400,000. In excellent condition. Contact admin[at]tokyowithkids.com for details if interested.

By Admin on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 2:34 pm:

I made a big mistake. The selling price is Y750,000. Not Y400,0000. I confused it with another item. It is located in Tokyo near Iidabashi station on the JR Chuo/Sobu line (center of town).

The original purchase price was listed as $11,000 USD but the company gave the mother a discount of $1000 because it was a direct sale (not through a retailer). However there was tax and also shipping to Japan from the USA. It has been used less than 50 hours and is in new-like condition. It has been re-packaged into the original boxes.

It is fully portable; however, the compressor is heavy. My daughter accompanied the young boy in the chamber on about 4 (or 5) occasions. It holds a small child and an adult (of average weight) without too much trouble. However, a small pre-teen or teenager of course fits into the chamber with a small child even better.

In order to keep a small child entertained it is also a good idea to maybe have a portable DVD player in the chamber during a session.

Here is a link that will tell you a lot about it: http://www.oxyhealth.com/Solace%20210.htm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: