Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Acupuncture

Japan With Kids - Forums: Health Topics: Acupuncture
See also related topic Homeopathic Medicine.
By Cornelia on Friday, June 9, 2000 - 4:59 pm:

Does anyone have an address and a phone number for Dr. Aoyagi?

"As far as I know he is strictly an acupuncturist. I can tell you that his office is on Meguro dori, right off the corner of Meguro dori and Aburamen dori. If you take a bus down Meguro dori from Meguro station; get off at Aburamen, cross the street and walk toward the corner of Meguro and Aburamen. The office will be on the left just a few doors before you get to the bank on the corner. He is extremely competent and very nice. He takes insurance and his visits are "around" 6,000 yen. If anyone suffers migraines I urge them to go to him. If his treatments don't eliminate the occurence of the migraines, they will at the very least minimize the frequency of headaches and their intensity.
What a relief!"

By Patrice Lancien on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 12:02 am:

By request, here's the info for Azabu-Roppongi Oriental Therapy Studio. I was recommended him by a friend and I'm hooked. The combo accupuncture and massage is a wonder, it's helped with headaches, knee problems, general fatigue, and tension. The website has pricing, map, and phone number so to keep from being redundant here's the website.

http://www.egbok-massage.com/e/

His English is super, my insurance pays for it but I don't have the Japanese National Ins. so you'd have to discuss that with him.
Robin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: