Help
Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Anyone knows solutions to acne problems?

Japan With Kids - Forums: Health Topics: Anyone knows solutions to acne problems?
By Joshu_nisk on Friday, March 7, 2008 - 5:43 pm:

I have been suffering from acne problems and sometimes they really get worse. I have tried many of the anti-acne products available but I am not satisfied with them as I feel that the results they give are just a matter of time. Can anyone suggest me a good remedy for this?

By Joshu_nisk on Saturday, March 8, 2008 - 7:50 pm:

This is just one of the most basic problems that most people encounter. I too had been through this and I am really happy to say that it was just a passing affair. I had tried a lot of remedies unless I used Clearly Gone. This product definitely suits your problem as you can see the results as you use it. This is just my opinion as I can feel your pain of being troubled by acne problems and would be happy that someone is relieved by the problem which had troubled me.
For further details visit this link http://www.clearlygone.com

By Solomani on Saturday, July 6, 2013 - 3:03 pm:

Acne has been linked to high-carbohydrate diets, specifically wheat. Cut out all grains, but especially wheat, for a month and you will see a dramatic improvement.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: