Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Gunma-South/Saitama-North

Japan With Kids - Forums: Playgroups and Pals: Gunma-South/Saitama-North
By Ted Myers on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 6:42 pm:

We live in Takasaki, Gunma, near the Saitama border. We have a 2-yr-old and are interested in creating an English-language playgroup for toddlers.

The closest playgroups so far are in southern Saitama, at least an hour away by car or train. If you're in northern Saitama or southern Gunma, we'd love to hear from you.

By Amy Kitaguchi on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 10:33 pm:

I wish I lived near you however I live far way in Fukuoka.

By cristiana josson on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 10:06 pm:

Hello
We live in Ota City, Gunma Prefecture. We moved from the US a month ago. We have an 18 months old boy and would love to create an English speaking playgroup.

By Ted Myers on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 1:22 pm:

Cristiana,
That's great! We'd love to meet you sometime. Maybe we could get together this weekend.
Let's discuss more details via e-mail. Our new address for the group is: gunma.playgroup@yahoo.co.jp

By cristiana josson on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 9:29 pm:

hello Ted
I tried to send you an e-mail to the new address but it came back- anyway, we have plans for the next weekend, how about the weekend of 11/29? or just let us know when you are available

By Ted Myers on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 10:50 pm:

Sorry, the address is actually gunma_playgroup@yahoo.co.jp. We have an event on 11/29 but we're free on 11/30. Please send e-mail to discuss further details.

By Ted Myers on Friday, March 5, 2004 - 11:51 pm:

Families in southern Gunma have created a new playgroup. We meet at least twice a month. Our children range in age from three months to seven years. To communicate with us, see Gunma English Playgroup at http://groups.yahoo.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: