Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

.Day 5: Fridays

Japan With Kids - Forums: Playgroups and Pals: .Day 5: Fridays
By Jellund on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 1:49 pm:

My friend and I have just started a very active playgroup on Friday evenings from 5-6pm. This is aimed at children aged 3 and under. There is 30 minutes of action songs, dancing and very noisy activities as well as a small craftime and then 30 minutes of freeplay for the children while mums/parents relax with a glass of wine or cup of tea. This is non-profit, we charge 1000yen per parent and child and 500yen for additional children and this money goes towards room rental and children's craft equipment and games.
This is held at lunaluna kids room in Sangubashi on the Odakyu line. Please email me if you would like to join this group or if you would just like to come and try one session. Everyone is welcome.

There is more information about our group, TGI Fridays, on the lunaluna webpage here

http://www.lunaluna.jp/english/e_event/e_TGI%20Friday/e_tgi.html

By Jellund on Friday, February 17, 2006 - 1:56 pm:

My friend and I have just started a very active playgroup on Friday evenings from 5-6pm. This is aimed at children aged 3 and under. There is 30 minutes of action songs, dancing and very noisy activities as well as a small craftime and then 30 minutes of freeplay for the children while mums/parents relax with a glass of wine or cup of tea. This is non-profit, we charge 1000yen per parent and child and 500yen for additional children and this money goes towards room rental and children's craft equipment and games.
This is held at lunaluna kids room in Sangubashi on the Odakyu line. Please email me if you would like to join this group or if you would just like to come and try one session. Everyone is welcome.

There is more information about our group, TGI Fridays, on the lunaluna webpage here

http://www.lunaluna.jp/english/e_event/e_TGI%20Friday/e_tgi.html

By Kasumi_ss on Thursday, November 22, 2007 - 4:30 pm:

New English Playgroup "Meerkat" will start on Friday 30th November in Hatsudai. If you are looking for a place to let your kids play, make friends, chat and relax, then join us!

Time: Every Friday morning from 10-12.

Activities:
free play, snacktime (coffee will be provided for parents), crafts, story time, parachute time, songs etc.

Place: Hatsudai Seinenkan (Hatsudai Youth Centre) 4th Floor, 1 -33-10 Hatsudai, Shibuya-ku. (Nest to Hatashiro Primary School)

Fee: 500yen/month per parent to cover costs
for coffee and supplies for the kiddies.
The first 500 yen will cover Nov and Dec and the group will start up again on Jan 11th.

Number of membership is limited because of the rooms size (approx. up to 20 parents and 20 children) and Shibuya-ku residents have priority as we are using local Youth Centre.
There is stroller access, a lift and a changing area.

We'll bring some toys, materials and coffee but we'd like to ask each parent to bring:
- some toys your little one wouldn't mind sharing
- your own cup for coffee
- a snack for your child

If you're interested and would like directions to the first get together on 30th November, please le me know (10eaton-neutralbay@ezweb.ne.jp) If you cannot come on 30th, don't worry. You can join us from December or January. But please let me know in order to keep your place.

This is a non-profit organization and the group is run by volunteers who are also members of the group.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kasumi

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: