Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Tokyo: Kichijoji/Mitaka/Inokashira Park

Japan With Kids - Forums: Playgroups and Pals: Tokyo: Kichijoji/Mitaka/Inokashira Park
By Anonymous on Saturday, December 4, 1999 - 4:01 pm:

Any mums interested in meeting to form a group of mums and kids group, forcoffee mornigs and playtime?

By Caroline G. Gutierrez on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 2:26 pm:

Definitelty. I am a taking care of my two-week old daughter and would love to meet and spend some time with other moms in my area (Kichijoji, Musashino-shi). I can be reached at carolinegalan@yahoo.com

By British mum on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 5:44 pm:

British mum seeks other mums in the Mitaka/Inokashira/Shibuya area for friendship and trips to playgroups, parks etc. I am at springakachan@hotmail.com

By Ann Tang on Monday, May 8, 2000 - 10:39 pm:

I have a girl who is 1 year and 2 months old. I would love to meet other mums in the Mitaka/Inokashira area. I am at atang-tky@umin.ac.jp

By Lina on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 8:22 pm:

I would love to meet and spend time with other mums and their babies for friendship.I have a 6 months old baby boy.I am at
takalina@hotmail.com

By Ann Tang on Wednesday, July 5, 2000 - 9:48 am:

Musashino-Mitaka International Playgroup Activity
Hello!
We are having an International family picnic organized by The Grab Bag, Kichijoji.

Place: Inokashira Park, Kichijoji
Date: July 8, 2000 (Cancel if rain)
Time: from 11:30am
Activity: water game, dance and lots of fun games for children etc.

RSVD
Things to bring: Bring your own food and a dish to share. Bring change of clothes for your children, towels etc.
Questions and reservation please contact: The Grab Bag. Tel/Fax: 0422-21-7057; 10:30am - 5:30pm
OR Ann Tang Tel/Fax: 0422-79-3660; e-mail: atang-tky@umin.ac.jp

By Tracy Okuma on Sunday, July 30, 2000 - 1:13 am:

KICHIJOJI KIDS (Mitaka and Musashino area)

International playgroup for English-speaking kids and friendship group for mum's ( and dad's) . We meet twice a month , on a Tuesday at Kichijoji 0123. We also go to Inokashira Koen, Shibuya Kid's Castle etc.
Come and join us!
*Contact*:- Tracy on 070-5723-8330, or at jjcat@bg.mbn.or.jp
Ann on 0422-79-3660 or at atang-tky@umin.ac.jp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Tracy Okuma on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 10:01 am:

I would like a playmate for my 17 month old daughter.We live in Mitaka,near Inokashira Park. Ideal situation is that your child is same age or older and that you are available during the weekdays, and that you live close enough by to have relaxed playtimes at each others houses ,so the children can become good chums!

By Tracy Okuma on Thursday, September 6, 2001 - 7:57 pm:

KICHIJOJI KIDS no longer exists. Busy schedules and trying to get people together was to difficult.
My daughter speaks English and is now 2 and a half , so any playmates in the West Tokyo area welcome , please contact me.

By yuka kamino on Friday, February 1, 2002 - 4:29 pm:

I'm taking care of my son(1yrs8months). I'd love to meet and spend some time with other moms in my area(Kichijoji, inokashira line) I'm Japanese and 28yrs old. please send me email.

By Tracy on Wednesday, January 12, 2000 - 3:34 pm:

Toddler and Mums groups? Are there any of these in existence here? I want my 9 month old baby girl to meet other babies and toddlers. We live in Mitaka, 20 mins from Shinjuku. Does anyone know anywhere, or a playgroup where young ones can go ? Any info is very gratefully welcome!
Tracy springakachan[at]hotmail.com

By Naokoma on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 10:44 pm:

Hi I am a Japanese mum of three sons just moved back from UK.I am looking for an English playgroup or platmates for my sons who are 6years,3years and 1year old.My 6years old speak both japanese and English.We live in Musashino,10min from Mitaka station by bus. If anybody know about playgroup or live in this area and looking for a playmate for your children please contact me at
Naoko naokoma@zag.att.ne.jp

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: