Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Kanagawa-ken: Denentoshi-line

Japan With Kids - Forums: Playgroups and Pals: Kanagawa-ken: Denentoshi-line
By Amy H on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 12:15 pm:

A Japanese-English playgroup in Kanagawa area on the Denentoshi-line, meet up at Tamaplaza, Aobadai and MinamiMachida. Let's stroll away with your baby!

Looking for English speaking playmates for my 7 months old son on the Denentoshi-line, Kanagawa area. Please let me know if you know any playgroup on the Denentoshi-line! Thanks.

By Lois Foong on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 2:54 pm:

Hi Amy, My son is 16 months old, and looking forward to join a playground around this area. We stay in Minami-Machida.
--lois

By tokyomama2three on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 12:20 am:

Our international group from my church (Tokyo Horizon Chapel - Machida) is getting together at Grandberry Mall this Sat. May 13th for a Children's Day Out. If you are free, we would love to meet you. It's pretty casual, just a day out with our kids. We are meeting at 10am in front of McDonald's at Grandberry, then playing for a little while, eating something, then at 1:30pm, we will line up to get some ice cream at the new Cold Stone Creamery (my family's favorite from California) very delicious. I hope you can join us. We also have some Japanese friends that we have invited and hope to give our kids a very multicultural and multilingual environment.

Please email me if you are interested.

blessings,
:)geigy boek.

By May_ito on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 - 8:41 am:

Looking for English speaking playmate or a group for my 4 years old and 2 years old in both Denentoshi (around Azamino) and Odakyu line(around Shinyurigaoka) area.

Cheers!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: