the fun.

God Bless You,
Jonathan

Tokyo Horizon Chapel
\mail
{jonathanwilson@calvarychapel,jonathanwilson@calv
arychape

By Joanne Haynes on Thursday, December 18, 2003 - 6:26 am:

I am sure that you will be interested in the posting on this site - AT LAST! A fantastic new resource for your playgroup

By Kathy Uke on Friday, November 12, 2004 - 3:57 am:

I contacted with this Tokyo Horizon Chapel in November 2004. But this meeting time was canceled.

By Miki Goto on Thursday, April 7, 2005 - 4:40 pm:

Fuchinobe(JR Yokohama line), Sagamihara-city, Kanagawa is my nearest train station.

I am a Japanese female who lived in the States for 3 years and my 15 month old daughter was born there.

Now I am back in Japan and am looking for English speaking playmates for her near my area.

Let's go to the park, library, swimming, shopping etc. together!

By Tokyomama2three on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 4:04 pm:

Hello,

Our SHINE English playgroup and SHINE Kids Club have started back up at Tokyo Horizon Chapel. Please join us for these fun events.

Shine English Kids Club: Tuesday mornings, ages5-3rd gr. (starts at 10am) and grades 4th-6th (starts at 11:00am). This is a beginners English fun club involving music, crafts, and games. Class fee is: 2000yen for 4 classes. Classes: 7/24, 7/31, 8/7 and 8/21.

Shine English Playgroup: This is a fun group that will be meeting every Friday during the summer vacation starting on July 27th. Please email mom4cal@yahoo.com for information and location. Let's have fun going to picnics, parks, and exploring this summer.

Shine Kids Camp: August 13 - 17th from 9:30am - 12:00 noon. A one week intensive camp with high school native speakers. Ages 3-12, all levels. Price: 2500yen for the week. Please email mom4cal@yahoo.com for more info.

Please join us....come and make some new friends!!!
Office phone: 042-721-6999.

By Tokyomama2three on Monday, October 29, 2007 - 10:50 pm:

Happy Fall everyone!

Just a note that our Fall program for Shine Kids English Club located in Machida city will start Tuesday Oct. 30th. Yochien and elementary ages welcomed. Yochien classes start at 3:30pm. Please email at shinekidsenglish@gmail.com for more information on classes, fees, and directions. This program's theme will be Seasons and Holidays. Come join us for the fun!!!

Thank you so much.

By Tokyomama2three on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 3:45 pm:

Happy Spring everybody!!!

SHINE KIDS ENGLISH CLUB at Tokyo Horizon Chapel will be starting their spring program.

When: Tuesday afternoons - 10 weeks
Time: 3:30-4:30pm Yochien class, 4:45-5:45pm Shogakko class
Theme: All Creatures Great and Small
Class fee: 13000yen for all 10 classes.

Come and learn English with us through songs, music, arts & craft, storytime, and outdoor outings.

We are a group associated with a church however, you do not have to be a member to join the afternoon club. Inquires, direction, info??? Please email at shinekidsenglish (at) gmail (dot) com
We look forward to seeing you!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: