Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Tokyo: Kichijoji

Japan With Kids - Forums: Playgroups and Pals: Tokyo: Kichijoji
By Ann Tang on Sunday, May 28, 2000 - 10:59 pm:

Hello,
I would like to plan a playgroup meeting in Kichijoji. This is an English playgroup so if you are a foreign mum and speaks English, join us. Expecting mothers are also welcome. At the meeting, mothers can share information about child raising and children can play together at the same time.

Date: May 30th, 2000 (Tuesday)
Time: 10:30am to 12:30 pm
Place: 0123 Kichijoji

Mothers' time:
Member introduction
Upcoming city events for children
Baby sitting information
Library information in the city
Playground information
Discussion and opinion time etc

Children's time: There are toys, books and rooms for children.

You can bring your lunch if you wish. There is a place where you can eat and feed your children. We are meeting at the Central Exit (Chuo-guchi) near the Hamburger shop at 10:30am. After that we will move to 0123. So, please try to be on time if you do not know where 0123 is. 0123 is about 15 minutes walk from Kichijoji Station, so it is probably a good idea to take your baby trolley with you. If you plan to come, please kindly contact Ann.
Hope to see you on Tuesday.

Ann
Tel/fax: 0422-79-3660
e-mail: atang-tky@umin.ac.jp

By Tracy Okuma on Sunday, July 30, 2000 - 1:14 am:

KICHIJOJI KIDS (Mitaka and Musashino area)
International playgroup for English-speaking kids and friendship group for mum's (and dad's). We meet twice a month, on a Tuesday at Kichijoji 0123. We also go to Inokashira Koen, Shibuya Kid's Castle etc.
Come and join us!
*Contact*: Tracy on 070-5723-8330, or at jjcat[at]bg.mbn.or.jp
Ann on 0422-79-3660 or at atang-tky[at]umin.ac.jp

By Dalina Sharif on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 7:28 pm:

Kichijouji. It will be nice if I can find playmates for my 3 year old son. Only genuine people who are serious. Not just hi and goodbye.

By Jenny Fujiyasu on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 5:20 pm:

Hi Tracy and Ann,

Just wondering if mothers are still meeting at Kichijoji 0123 on every tuesdays? I am new in town.intabrm

By Miles Edelsten on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 7:34 pm:

Hi all,
I'm a British Dad with 7-year-old son. I was wondering if anyone in the kitchijoji/chuo-sen area has kids of similar age who would be interested in meeting up to go to park, play boardgames on rainy days etc.
e-mail: medelsten@ap.org.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: