Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Tokyo: Setagaya/Seijo/Kinuta Park

Japan With Kids - Forums: Playgroups and Pals: Tokyo: Setagaya/Seijo/Kinuta Park
By Georgina Rushbrook on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 9:48 pm:

Hi. I have a 6 month old baby. I would like to meet other foreign and Japanese mothers with children in the Setagaya, Futakotamagawa area.

By Blue Sky on Friday, March 7, 2003 - 12:23 am:

JFor any mothers and babies in the Setagaya-ku area, you may be interested to know about the mother and baby groups I hold in my home, near Sakura Shinmachi/Yoga stations. I have Little Angels playgroup for mothers and babies up to about one year old, and several music and movement groups for mothers and children together, from ages 1 to 4. Please email for further details. blue.sky@gol.com or call me on 03-3425-2534.J

By ocampo on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 9:24 pm:

Hello everyone! I received a flyer from one of the parents of Grace International Learning Center students and they are offering a Spring Program which will run from the 24th of March to the 4th of April. Their program is very good because it goes with the spring season. You will have a choice of 1 week session or 2 weeks session. It really looks great for the kids. So if you are a father like me looking for some good activities for their children on school holiday, then check them out. Hope to see you @ their spring Program!!!

By Blue Sky on Friday, March 7, 2003 - 12:36 am:

J For any mothers and babies in the Setagaya-ku area, you may be interested to know about the mother and baby groups I hold in my home, near Sakura Shinmachi/Yoga stations. I have Little Angels playgroup for mothers and babies up to about one year old, and several music and movement groups for mothers and children together, from ages 1 to 4. Please email for further details. blue.sky[at]gol.com or call me on 03-3425-2534. J

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: