Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Tokyo: Meguro Area

Japan With Kids - Forums: Playgroups and Pals: Tokyo: Meguro Area
By Theresa Tobin on Tuesday, June 19, 2001 - 11:35 pm:

Hello,

We would like to start a play group once a week in the morning. Our babies are six months and four months old, both girls. We are from Australia and America and we live in Meguro and Shirogane-Takanawa. We are flexible with the time and the place. So if you live in our area and have a baby around this age and would like to join us and make friends, please email to theresahtobin@yahoo.com or call 34935599 for Theresa.

By Chieko van Herik-Nishimura on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 2:54 pm:

Hi.
I'm looking for playmates for my 10-month-old daughter. If there is any other Mom with similar aged children in the Meguro, Shibuya, Shinagawa, Minato, Setagaya areas interested in getting together during the weekdays for playdates and chats, please email me at beezller@yahoo.com

By Sraboni Dutta on Monday, December 2, 2002 - 6:41 am:

Hi,
I am looking for a playgroup in and around Meguro area for my 3 1/2 year old boy.
Regards, Sraboni

By Lei Yamautsuri on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 2:15 pm:

Hello! I am Lei and my son is just 11 months. I am looking for moms with babies around the same age to chat and let our kids play together. I am thinking of forming a mom and kids club in the Tokyo area, and am open to suggestions.

Please contact be at leioyamada@hotmail.com if you are interested!

I live in Fudomae, a 15 minute walk from Meguro station.

By Enrico Savorelli on Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 1:20 am:

Hello,

We recently moved to Tokyo from London. We're looking for english-speaking playgroups or playmates for our 3 and a half year old boy.

We live near to Meguro Station, suitable areas could be Ebisu, Shibuya, Shirokane, Shirokane-Takanawa, Azabu-Juban, Hiroo

Please call 03 5208 6390 or email savorelli@yahoo.com

Regards, Enrico

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: