Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

.Language: English/Chinese Mandarin

Japan With Kids - Forums: Playgroups and Pals: .Language: English/Chinese Mandarin
By May Johnson on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 6:20 pm:

Hi,

I'm Chinese-Australian and have been trying to get my daughter (2 years and 7 months) to learn some Chinese. So we'd love to meet Chinese / English speaking people with similar age children for a playgroup or get-togethers.
We live near Ebisu Garden Place.
Thanks.
Ph: 3280-6450
z_mxq@hotmail.com

May

By Bigrabbitmom on Sunday, July 8, 2012 - 1:19 am:

Get Together at Higashimurayama West Tokyo (SeibuShinjuku line )

My friends and I are going to start a Mandarin Chinese playgroup for our Toddlers and babies in west Tokyo. we would love to arrange some activities such as singing songs , telling stories, chatting etc. here is the info about the place: http://www.corocoronomori.jp/hiroba/index.html (it has a very huge spacious room which is included dining space, nursery room, tons of toys/facilities etc).The closest station is Higashimurayama , just 2 stops from Tokorozawa station.

or do picnics (along the Seibushinjuku line west of shinjuku ).

if you dont speak chinese, no worries, we do speak english, probably will be able to do some english books or songs

plaese contact me at bigrabbitmom@gmail.com if interested or for futher information.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: