Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Tokyo: Kunitachi/Tachikawa

Japan With Kids - Forums: Playgroups and Pals: Tokyo: Kunitachi/Tachikawa
By heejoo ko on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 2:28 am:

Hi! there
I've just moved in Tokyo one month ago. We've lived in Los Angeles for 4.5 years.
We are currently living in Akiruno-shi (around Akishima, Fusa, and Tachikawa City).
My daughter will be 4 years old in coming August. We are truly hoping to play time with those who can speak English living in above-mentioned areas. Please e-mail me to following (hjko327@yahoo.com), if someone has interest in it. Thanks.

By Grace Tan on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 6:23 pm:

Hi -
We just moved to Kunitachi and have a 14-month old son. I'd love to meet other moms and tots in this area. Let me know if you are interested. I'm at gracelintan@yahoo.com Thanks!

By Allysmama on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 2:36 pm:

Hi there

We just moved from the SF Bay Area. I have a daughter who is almost 6 and a son who is almost 3. Wanted to know if anyone with kids of similar age would be willing to meet up.

We found a playgroup that meets in downtown Tokyo, but wanted to find something closer to us near Kokubunji/Tachikawa.

Thanks!

By Steveb on Friday, September 21, 2007 - 2:47 pm:

Hi Allysmama,

We live in Ome, about half an hour by train from Tachikawa. We would love to join a local playgroup for our three year old son.

Please email me.

Steve

By Alskling1219 on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 7:55 am:

We were in Seattle for a year and now live in Tachikawa.
I am looking for a local playgroup or mums who would like to meet up to get together for kids and of course mums!
My son is 3 and if there is anyone interested, please email me.

Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: