Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Paint Shop Pro

Japan With Kids - Forums: General Discussions: Paint Shop Pro
By Leya on Monday, July 4, 2005 - 11:28 pm:

I am looking where to buy Paint Shop Pro 7&8. I haven't tried to order in the Internet coz I'm afraid sending my credit card number. Is there anybody who could give me some ideas where to avail i want to pay it in japanese currency by COD. I am just beginning to learn this PSP and lately addicted to it. Or maybe you have some ideas where I can fine some tutorials for beginners.

By Tai Dirkse on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 12:21 am:

It probably would be just as easy if you goto Akihabara and check out the Import stores...Tzone used to be where all the ppl (from ASIJ) used to get their stuff but I haven7t been there in a whlie..

By Scott Hancock on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 3:04 am:

TZone is long gone, Tai. The only places in Akihabara that seem to have English software are the Duty Free shops - mostly LAOX.

But, don't have to go that far. I recommend Users Side in Ebisu. This is a branch of an Akihabara store that caters to English speakers. They will order pretty much anything and have it within a week. Prices are not much more than retail in the U.S.

They do advertise Paint Shop Pro:

http://www.users-side.co.jp/2/shopping/list_nfrm_soft_apli.php

Navigate on the site to see their location map. I know Tai doesn't need it, but they do PC support, too. If you would rather carry machine in - or they also do house calls.

The shop is small and they have some stock of English PC laptop and desktop.

Closed Sunday & Monday, though.

By Scott Hancock on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 3:10 am:

TZone is long gone, Tai. The only places in Akihabara that seem to have English software are the Duty Free shops - mostly LAOX.

But, don't have to go that far. I recommend Users Side in Ebisu. This is a branch of an Akihabara store that caters to English speakers. They will order pretty much anything and have it within a week. Prices are not much more than retail in the U.S.

They do advertise Paint Shop Pro:

http://www.users-side.co.jp/2/shopping/list_nfrm_soft_apli.php

Navigate on the site to see their location map. I know Tai doesn't need it, but they do PC support, too. If you would rather carry machine in - or they also do house calls.

The shop is small and they have some stock of English PC laptop and desktop.

Closed Sunday & Monday, though.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: