Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Auction Fall 2005 to Benefit JapanWithKids.org

Japan With Kids - Forums: General Discussions: Auction Fall 2005 to Benefit JapanWithKids.org
List of items on the block and current bids (may not be up to date -- see below for details):

COMPLETED * Spiderman costume - Won by Emily Homma for Y1600 !

COMPLETED * package of 10 "Little Swimmers" diapers perfect for that resort pool vacation in Thailand this Christmas... - Janine Parker Y400

COMPLETED *Barney stickers (lot 1 , 2 packages) - Robin Y500
* Barney stickers (lot 2 , 3 packages) - no bid

COMPLETED * Santa Suit - Myra Y700

COMPLETED * Cotton Crib blanket (36 x 50 inches) - Velena Y500, Trisha Y700

COMPLETED * Healthy Baker's Delight - containing Almond Meal, Whole Ground FlaxSeed Meal, Toasted Coconut Ribbons - Pato Y1800

COMPLETED * Japanese children's books in Japanese My First Responsibility and I Can Fly - Dawn Y1000, Robin Y2000

COMPLETED * PEG PEREGO Stroller "VENEZIA" Model - Armi Y900

COMPLETED * "Lost in Space" keychains
* lot 1 , 4x6 "Blawp" - total of 24 keychains - Emily Homma Y1100
COMPLETED * lot 2 , 4x6 "Blue Robot" - total of 24 keychains - Robin Y1000

Compliments of Tengu Natural Foods: http://www.alishan-organic-center.com.
COMPLETED * Organic Breakfast Package - Trisha Y2500
COMPLETED * Ethnic Food Variety Package - Amanda Jones Y2000
COMPLETED * Organic Baby Food Package - Helen Braithwaite Y4200
COMPLETED * Organic Baker's Package - Janine Parker Y2800

COMPLETED * Bundle of Toddler Girl's Clothing - Trisha Y6000

COMPLETED * Ballerina Outfit with Crown - Won by Anne Bergasse for Y3200 !

COMPLETED * Early Entertainment/Learning bundle - Trisha Y2900

COMPLETED * Similac Advance Formula - 3 boxes of 16 individual servings - Myra Y2500

* Dog Shampoo from USA - Aly Y1200

* Sweeping White Dress - Liat Friedman Y6000

* Butterfly Leotard - Liat Friedman Y4000

COMPLETED * Medella Breastfeeding Stool - no bid

COMPLETED * Yellow Play Table - Patty Adams Y3600

COMPLETED * Vibrating Chair/Rocker - Karen Y2000
By Admin on Monday, October 3, 2005 - 8:19 pm:

Hi Everyboday, Today is the start of the fall auction! All donations are now being organized. If you have something to donate please let me know by direct email (hit reply to this message). Halloween related items will finish on 27 October, and the rest will finish 7 November (a Monday).

Here is a preview of some items on the block including:

* a Spiderman costume at about a size 6-8 depending on height and weight (starting bid Y400)!
* and, starting at Y300, a package of 10 "Little Swimmers" diapers perfect for that resort pool vacation in Thailand this Christmas...;-) (note Nov.4 - They are size Large, unisex. That would be 32+pounds or 14+kilos.)
* 5 packages of Barney stickers split into 2 lots, 2 to one, and 3 to the second one, starting at Y80 each lot. Each package contains two sheets of 5 stickers each.
go to http://www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/8/1539.html to see picture

By Robin Lancien on Tuesday, October 4, 2005 - 7:01 pm:

I'll bid Y1500 on the Spiderman

By Emily Homma on Tuesday, October 4, 2005 - 7:53 pm:

1,600 for Spiderman costume.

By Robin Lancien on Wednesday, October 5, 2005 - 10:50 pm:

I'll bid Y500 for the Barney stickers -the lot of 2

By Admin on Thursday, October 6, 2005 - 10:37 pm:

OK! We've got more stuff coming!
Here is a Santa Suit and a beautiful crochet all-cotton crib blanket (36 x 50 inches)! Starting bids on both of these items are Y500 each.

Details on the Santa Suit:
Second hand but in great condition.
Santa Suit -- fits a big 2.5 year old or a very petite 4 year old, here are measurements.
neck to crotch 42cm
neck to heel 65cm
52cm around chest (stretchy velour) Great costume for that family photo to put on the holiday card!

See http://www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/8/1539.html for a photo!

By Admin on Friday, October 7, 2005 - 3:17 pm:

*Healthy Baker's Delight -- freshly imported
A set of three:
- one pound Almond Meal
- one pound Whole Ground FlaxSeed Meal
- 6 ozs (170g) Toasted Coconut Ribbons
All from the famous Trader Joe's Market of California
starting bid Y1000

see photo here http://www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/8/1539.html

By Shibuya on Friday, October 7, 2005 - 3:31 pm:

For the baking things, I'll open with 1000!

By Pato on Friday, October 7, 2005 - 4:42 pm:

I'll go Y1250 on the baking set. When does the auction end?

By Shibuya on Friday, October 7, 2005 - 9:16 pm:

1500 for the baking set!

By Admin on Sunday, October 9, 2005 - 10:50 am:

New item:
* Two newly released children's books in Japanese, NO KANJI, for beginning katakana readers, from Kodansha Publishing. Valued at Y1500 and Y1300 in the store.
Starting bid set at Y1000 for both.
My First Responsibility (the obi reads: As you read aloud, the bike spins along...!)
and
I Can Fly (the obi reads: this illustrated book helps you to read like a child, without fear or worries)

look here for photo: http://www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/8/1539.html

By Yelena on Sunday, October 9, 2005 - 8:48 pm:

I bid 500 big ones for the crib blanket.

By Admin on Sunday, October 9, 2005 - 10:41 pm:

*A sturdy and useful PEG PEREGO "VENEZIA" MODEL STROLLER has been donated to the auction!
Second hand, condition FAIR. One latch is cracked (shown in the photo detail at bottom), but the other latch does the job of holding it shut.
Starting at Y900. Shipping chakubarai, unless possible to meet to pick up (Meguro or Gotanda train stations, Tokyo).

see photos of stroller here http://www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/8/1539.html

By Admin on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 6:55 pm:

Hi everybody, it may seem that I deserted the auction, but it was technical problems that kept me away. We've got a ton of stuff to add thanks to various donations, thank you, thank you. Here are brand new "Lost in Space" keychains in bundles of 6, the characters pictures are "Blue Robot" and "Blawp". Please bid on them in two lots:
* 4x6 "Blawp" - total of 24 keychains
* 4x6 "Blue Robot" - total of 24 keychains
The starting bid for each lot is Y500.
look at www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/8/1539.html for photo of keychains on the auction block

By Dawn on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 9:28 am:

Am I the first to bid on the Kodansha children's books? I'll pick up the opening bid of Y1000.

By Admin on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 5:46 pm:

Yes, Dawn, you are. And thank you for starting the bid on these two beautiful new kids' books.

In the meantime, Jack from Tengu Natural foods has sent in 4 great food packages for the auction as follows:

Organic Breakfast Package
organic peanut butter (the best in Japan) 454g, organic pancake and muffin mix 680g , organic granola 368g, organic raspberry jam (no added sugar) 284g.
retail value over Y3,000, starting bid at Y2300.

Ethnic Food Variety Package
Spinach and Cheese Curry 285g, Falafel MIx 283g, organic coconut cream 400g, organic hot salsa 425g, retail value over Y2,000, starting bid at Y1400

Organic Baby Food Package of 18 Earth's Best Baby Foods, 113g, vegetarian, no fillers or sugar added retail value over Y4,300, starting bid at Y3000.

Organic Baker's Package
organic white flour 907g, organic whole wheat flour 907g, organic wheat bran 250 g, organic cornmeal 907g, organic raisins 500g, carob chips (sugar free) 100g and aluminum free baking powder 114g.
retail value over Y3,000, starting bid at Y2300!

Compliments of http://www.alishan-organic-center.com. Check this web site for further details on individual items. Here's a message from Jack as well "remember this is a fund raiser for Japan with Kids. We should bid strongly as all money raised goes to them. If we bid at just retail value there really is no donation at all. signed Jack at Tengu"

And finally, how long does the auction last? Well, the costumes and all Halloween related items will finish on 27 October, just around the corner. And the rest will finish 7 November (a Monday). And I still have a lot more items to present, including books, a ballerina costume, etc.

By Amanda Jones on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 6:29 pm:

I bid 2,000 yen on the Ethnic Food Variety Package.

As a side note, Earth's Best baby food is wonderful and I would highly recommend it! The only reason I didn't bid on the package is that I am well stocked with it already.

By Pato on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 10:09 am:

I'll bid Y1800 on the baking set (the one with the almond meal) ! And also Y2500 for the Organic Baker's Package.

By Admin on Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 12:33 pm:

We now have a really gorgeous bundle of clothing and shoes for a girl. Several of the items are new though the price tags have been removed. The starting bid is Y2000, the location is Yokohama, and they will be shipped "chakubarai" (buyer pays shipping).

Bundle of Toddler Girl's Clothing (many items very likely to fit an older kid if she is petite!):

2 pairs of sandals for girl 6-12 months
1 pair of yellow rainboots US size 8
2 baseball hats and one pink bucket hat 6-12 months
5 bodysuits, various colors, size 6-9 months
7 summer dresses, sizes 6-9 months and 9-12 months
2 pairs of overalls, size 6-9 months
1 pair of beige shorts overalls, size 12 months
1 set of shorts and matching halter top, 9-12 months
1 pair of infant sunglasses

Here is a photo showing just a few of the items in the bundle at http://www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/8/1539.html
Higher resolution photos of the items pictured are available by hitting reply with request for photos to this post.

By Robin Lancien on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 12:20 pm:

I'll bid 2000 for the two Japanese language books.

By Admin on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 5:12 pm:

* Ballerina outfit with fairy wings on the back. The photo was taken as the sun was going down so the bright spot on the bottom is a ray of sunlight. This outfit is for about 20-25 kilos. Basically the leotard was adorned by hand. It took hours. And check out the crown! Starting bid at Y1000.

see http://www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/8/1539.html for photos. Scroll down

By Anne Bergasse on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 6:14 pm:

I'll start the bid on the ballerina outfit at 1,000 yen.
Anne

By Liat Friedman on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 7:50 pm:

I'll bid 1,500 yen for the Ballerina outfit.
Liat

By Suzanne on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 9:05 pm:

I'll bid 2,000 yen for the Ballerina outfit.

By Helen Braithwaite on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 11:22 pm:

I'll bid 3,500 yen for the Organic Baby Food Package. Helen

By Anne Bergasse on Friday, October 21, 2005 - 11:27 pm:

I'll bid 2,500 for the ballerina outfit.

By Liat Friedman on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 8:32 am:

I'll bid 2,800 for the ballerina outfit.

By Suzanne on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 8:44 am:

I'll bid 3,000 Yen for the ballerina outfit

By Suzanne on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 8:49 am:

I'll bid 2300 Yen for the organic breakfast
package

By Admin on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 9:27 am:

Gee, I wish I had more ballerina outfits!

I would like to draw your attention to the Santa sleepwear. It is high quality and can be used for everyday, not just for a photo. I realize the picture above absolutely does not do it justice. If anyone wants to see it, touch it, check the size, and lives in Tokyo, I can carry it around for a few days and try to meet you somewhere. It's very nice.

* Early Entertainment/Learning bundle
Beatrice Potter classic Peter Rabbit gift set and 6 board books, Sesame Street Alphabet flash cards, and a new yellow toothbrush made for 13 months old to go with bedtime brushing and reading routine! Starting bid Y1600
The books with board pages:
Black and White by Tana Hoban (no words, pictures only, very good from about 3 months old on)
Shapes With Thomas Good from about 6 months on.
Thomas the Tank Engine and the Great Race Good from about 13 months old on)
Busy Bee Buzz Good from about 6 months on.
Mrs. Hen's Secret Good from about 6 months on. (She hatches a chick! You push the hen and get a squawk.)
The Going to Bed Book A new classic by Sandra Boynton.
These are not new books, but the Clifford ones are in very good condition, and none of them have any scribbles, marks, tears or broken spines.

The 6 Peter Rabbit classics are brand new in the original packaging. Photo will follow.

By Admin on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 3:14 pm:

Oops! I've just been notified that I've made a big mistake on the Peter Rabbit set. The 6 books also include 3 cassette tapes to read along or read to your child. Also sorry for mis-spelling the author's name. It should be Beatrix Potter. Here is the photo.

at http://www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/8/1539.html

By Sunshine on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 3:57 pm:

I will bid 1750 for the set of books

By Admin on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 8:26 pm:

* Similac Advance Infant Formula with Iron, Singles
Three sealed boxes of Similac Advance baby formula. Each box contains 16 packets which make 4 oz. of formula when mixed with water, for a total of 48 feedings. Good until October 2006. Postage will be chakubarai (recipient pays shipping) and depends on zone. The starting bid for these is Y2500 (retail value in the USA is $30 plus sales tax which varies from state to state).
Check here at http://www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/8/1539.html for photo.

By Anne Bergasse on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 11:49 pm:

I'll bid 2,000 yen for the books and 3,200 yen for the ballerena outfit.

By Myra P.Ohara on Sunday, October 23, 2005 - 2:22 pm:

I will bid 2500 for the three Similac Infant formila and 700 for the Santa suit.

By Admin on Sunday, October 23, 2005 - 4:50 pm:

* Dog Shampoo from USA -- Tropiclean Oatmeal and Tea Tree Natural Medicated Shampoo with Vitamin E. Soothing relief for dry skin, flaking, itching. Soap free, won't remove Advantage, Frontline, Bio Spot, and other Spot-on flea products. http://www.tropiclean.net 20oz bottle. Environmentally safe, cruelty free. Starting bid Y1200 (includes postage if hand delivery is too difficult).

see photo here http://www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/8/1539.html

By Armi Marie Manuguid on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 - 12:35 am:

I'll bid for the stroller at Y900.

By Admin on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 1:20 pm:

Today is the last day for the Halloween costumes! The final bids will be tallied at 3pm.
We've got Y1600 for Spiderman! Does anyone want to raise it?
It's made out of better stretch material, not just flimsy, fall-apart-can't put-in-the-washing-machine material! The spider on the back is silkscreened (not shown in photo)

Then there is the ballerina outfit at Y3200! Has years of wear left on it with the proper care, very well made!

And now a couple of latecomers:
* A Sweeping Dress in White - suitable for about 6-8 years old (small waist even though it is elastic) starting at Y2500 (custom made, real zipper, may need an undergarment)
* A Butterfly Leotard (US size 6) starting at Y1000.
If these don't receive bids by 3pm, then it may not be possible to get them delivered by Halloween.

dress and leotard together

By Admin on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 1:47 pm:

Regarding the Peg Perego Stroller, it is the best selling Peg Perego model in the USA!

The Venezia model usually sells for about $320 - $350 USD in the USA. See a product review here: http://www.mysimon.com/Strollers/9000-11028_8-0.html?mlpid=20799374

By Admin on Friday, October 28, 2005 - 9:02 am:

The Spiderman and Ballerina outfits have successfully been bid on and won by Emily Homma and Anne Bergasse! Thank you!

The rest of the auction finishes on 7 November! And there are still a few more items to be added. But today I will be at my daughter's "Field Day". It's not raining!

By Admin on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 3:36 pm:

New items added to the auction! Donated by a mother who (DON'T KNOW HOW) keeps everything immaculate with two kids under 6!

* Medela nursing stool in excellent condition. Helps provide proper orthopaedic and ergonomic positioning while breast-feeding. Retails for $35, Starting bid at Y1500

* Fisher Price infant to toddler Vibrating chair/rocker in very good condition. Takes batteries. Starting bid Y1000

* Yellow Kids play table in perfect condition - picnic table design, folds flat, retails for Y5000 at Toys R Us. Starting bid Y2500.

look here for images: http://www.tokyowithkids.com/discussions/messages/8/1539.html

By Anne Bergasse on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 3:45 pm:

I'll bid 2,500 yen for the cinderella dress and 1,000 yen for the butterfly leotard. cheers, anne

By Amanda Jones on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 3:58 pm:

I'll bid 2,500 yen for the yellow play table

By Anne Bergasse on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 4:05 pm:

I'll bid 2,700 yen for the play table. cheers, anne

By Admin on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 4:06 pm:

Oops. Here's the rest.
vibrating chair/rocker

By Amanda Jones on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 4:46 pm:

I'll go 3,200 yen for the table.

By Bettina McGimsey on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 7:53 pm:

I'll bid 3500 for the table.

By Kemi Afuape on Tuesday, November 1, 2005 - 10:05 pm:

i'll bid 2500 for the early entertaining/learning bundle

By Admin on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 8:18 am:

More info on the vibrating chair/rocker being auctioned. Here is a part of a review taken from the internet on this product. I wish I had one of these when my daughter was a baby. It takes up a lot less space than the swing chair that I tried to use, and can be used for longer (depending on the child's size and weight).

"The best and most useful gift I received!
This chair/rocker is great as a baby chair, and for a toddler. My son is 20months and still loves this gift! He started to use it at about 3 months of age. It was also great as a feeding seat, being the age they start food at is so early, they aren't ready for sitting up straight in a high chair. Now, at almost 2, he sits in it to read, watch his favorite shows, and even puts his stuffed animals in the seatbelt. This rocker is very sturdy, and even though going through a lot of use, is still standing strong. I would recommend this gift for any child, and I am sure my son would too!"

By Joy Grace Salcedo on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 8:55 am:

I want to bid 1,500yen for the vibrating chair/rocker.

By Robin Lancien on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 10:28 pm:

I'll bid 1000 for the blue robot keychains (they'll be great for the goodie bag for my son's birthday)

By Admin on Friday, November 4, 2005 - 3:23 pm:

Hi everyone! I just had a request for the size on the HUGGIES little swimmers! I apologize for this rather serious omission. They are size Large, unisex. That would be 32+pounds or 14+kilos.

Now I would like to mention that on the little girl clothing bundle, the opening bid request is less than Y100 per piece (there are 22 items in the bundle)! These are nice items in great condition. And Y2000 is cheap, even if you pay shipping!

By Karen on Friday, November 4, 2005 - 9:52 pm:

I will bid 2,000 for the vibrating chair and 2,750 for the early learning books.

By Joy Grace Salcedo on Saturday, November 5, 2005 - 11:56 am:

I will bid 3,000 for the girl clothing bundle.

By Trisha on Saturday, November 5, 2005 - 11:05 pm:

I bid 3500 yen for the girls clothes.

By Trisha on Saturday, November 5, 2005 - 11:08 pm:

I bid 700 yen for the blanket.

By Joy Grace Salcedo on Sunday, November 6, 2005 - 5:45 am:

I bid 4000yen for the girl clothes.

By Trisha on Sunday, November 6, 2005 - 11:29 am:

I bid 4100 yen for the girls clothes.

By Joy Grace Salcedo on Sunday, November 6, 2005 - 11:57 am:

I will bid 4200 for the girls clothes.

By Suzanne on Sunday, November 6, 2005 - 9:36 pm:

I will bid 1000 yen for the Blawp key
chains.

By Admin on Sunday, November 6, 2005 - 9:58 pm:

Hi everyone. I've got to work tomorrow pretty much all day, and so instead of ending the auction tomorrow, I would like to be very specific, and end the auction at 10pm on Tuesday, 8 November.

Also, I think that the food packages deserve a bit more consideration. They all contain items that can be hard to find here, and are not cheap when you do find them. Plus you can always gift part or all. Food is always welcome! If you are in a bi-cultural household and have started ordering the New Year's gifts, than one of these food packages may just be the perfect item with a bit of an exotic touch, to thwart the tradition of giving a cured ham or fancy vegetable oil gift.

By Trisha on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 10:36 am:

I will bid 4500 yen for the girls clothes.

By Trisha on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 10:51 am:

2700 yen for the organic bakers set and 2500 for the breakfast set. 3600 for the baby food.

By Alexandria Freeman on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 12:40 pm:

I will bid 300 yen on the Little Swimmers Diapers

By Tara on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 12:47 pm:

I'll bid 5000 yen for the girls' clothes.

By Janine Parker on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 2:56 pm:

Hi,
I'll bid Y400 for the little swimmers and Y2800 for the Organic Bakers Package.
Sorry if this comes up twice as it didn't seem to send the first time.
Thanks

By Helen Braithwaite on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 5:39 pm:

I'll bid 3700 yen for the organic baby food

Helen

By Emily Homma on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 7:24 pm:

bidding 1,100 yen for the blawp key chains. Thanks.

Oh, by the way. My kids loved the Spiderman costume I won last Halloween. Quite durable and not flimsy as we thought it was. Thanks TWK for that wonderful gift.

By Trisha on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 7:43 pm:

I bid 5100 yen for the girls clothes.

By Trisha on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 9:38 pm:

I bid 3800 for the baby food

By Admin on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 9:53 pm:

Hello everyone, we are in the final countdown of the auction. It will close in just a few more minutes. Does anyone have a dog? There's a great BIG bottle of dog shampoo. If you've bought quality dog shampoo here in Japan, you will have seen the little 8oz bottles for sale for Y1500. Do we have any bidders on the dog shampoo, an enormous bottle at 20ozs?

By Helen Braithwaite on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 9:56 pm:

I'll bid 4000 yen for the baby food

Helen

By Patty Adams on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 9:56 pm:

I like to bid 3,600 for the yellow playtable and 2800 for the early entertaining/learning bundle

By Trisha on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 9:58 pm:

2900 for the early learning bundle

By Trisha on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 10:00 pm:

4100 for the baby food

By Tara on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 10:01 pm:

I'll bid 5500 for the baby
clothes

By Trisha on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 10:02 pm:

6000 for the clothes

By Liat Friedman on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 10:03 pm:

I bid Y10000 on the white dress and butterfly leotard.

By Helen Braithwaite on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 10:03 pm:

I bid 4200 for the baby food

By Admin on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 10:39 pm:

After a quick pow wow (with two other moms), the "late bids" a couple of minutes after 10:00 are going to be allowed, because of some computer connections being a bit slower, and because I thought it was still 10:00 (my clock is slow), when I removed the form for adding a message.

However, if anyone feels that they made a bid under pressure or in the heat of the moment, they have until noon tomorrow to retract their bid (via this forum).

It was great to see some momentum build up in the last few hours! Details on where and how to make the transactions will be sent to individual winners directly. I am sitting here coughing and blowing my nose, so I will do the final list of winners tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!

By Aly on Tuesday, November 8, 2005 - 10:39 pm:

I will bid 1200 yen on the dog shampoo :)

By Admin on Wednesday, November 9, 2005 - 11:15 am:

Thank you Aly! Definitely will accept your bid since no one else bid on the shampoo till now!

By Admin on Thursday, November 10, 2005 - 1:24 am:

I want to say thanks to everyone who donated an item to be auctioned. There were several items donated that did not make it into this auction, or were not bid on, but will be held until the next auction or returned, as the case may be. Just today someone donated a wonderful Graco high chair, just a day too late!

I think I've got the list of winning bidders right (up at the top of this page), but PLEASE let me know if you think I've made a mistake.

It will take a little bit of time to get all the transfers sorted out, but the way things look now, this auction will have raised about Y50,000. This will help enormously with fixed monthly costs and a needed software upgrade. The staff of course continue to work for free, and I want to say a big thanks to Scott for watching over the forums, especially when I am away.

Thanks again for all the lovely donations, without which this auction would not have raised much, nor been as interesting!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: