Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Fun Stuff for Kids

Japan With Kids - Forums: General Discussions: Fun Stuff for Kids
By Christy Davis on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 2:58 am:

FUN STUFF FOR KIDS TO DO - FREE NEWSLETTER
This is a small internet newsletter for parents or kids that's published once a month with TWO fun activity ideas for kids. This newsletter is free - and the ideas cost little to nothing-only the price of supplies that you have in your house or get from a store. These ideas are just creative ways to keep kids entertained. If you would like to subscribe please click on or copy paste this address to your address bar: http://www.geocities.com/annabellestar01/newsletter

*AND*

ANNABELLESTARíS COMMUNITY: This is a child safe free community full of fun stuff for kids to see and do. It contains online stories and games, links to all kinds of color pages and has lots of great stuff. To Visit click on this link or copy paste it to your address bar: http://groups.msn.com/annabellestar

Thanks-have a great day!

By Anne Bergasse on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 3:07 am:

I checked this out to the point of giving my email and I stopped there. I am very leary of any site that won't give you information before asking for your email. Please beware.
anne

By ANNABELLESTAR on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 10:39 pm:

Dear Anne - I have several new members in my community that have no email address listed. I am not selling off your email addresses. I do however have a small newsletter that comes along with the membership called: Fun stuff for kids to do. Full of free online links to games and crafts etc. I don't blame you for not wanting to give out your email. With all the scams that are around today - I don't blame you a bit. However rest assured I am not scamming anyone. It's a free site. You don't have to sign up to be a member to use it. At least I don't think you do. So - if you don't want to be a member you don't have to be - just visit the site and have fun. Have a great day!

By Jake on Wednesday, August 8, 2007 - 4:13 am:

Has anyone seen a kids' program called Mustard Pancakes. My kids asolutely love it. Its supposed to be this Mr. Rogers type show that educates children.

By Pato on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 8:17 pm:

"Mustard Pancakes": I've never seen it, but it stars the singing of Courtney Campbell as host. It was/is a public television (USA) production which won the Parents' Choice Gold Award in the pre-school category. It's not easy to get it on DVD either, seems to be out of stock at Amazon.

By Yasminatassi on Monday, June 4, 2012 - 11:48 am:

The zoo! Or a picknic at the park. I'm not sure how the weather is there, but if its nice you could pack up some yummy food for the 8 of you, stop by a dollar tree and buy some bubbles, chalk, toys, etc. go to a park and let them run loose. Then maybe go out for ice cream!

Buy Garden Swings
Garden Football goals
Toys for garden

By Hoshistar on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 3:06 am:

I discovered this recently with my kids, but one fun activity is to get a bunch of glow bracelets and necklaces (like these), turn out the lights, and play some games! We like to play scavenger hunts with the glowsticks or freeze tag. Just make sure that none of your kids get hurt in the dark! :P

By Irfanayub7070 on Friday, October 10, 2014 - 9:11 pm:

Peppy Jet
Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.suave.peppyjet

People around the world are happy to playing flying jet game. Android is the most popular application platform to develop such brillint games.
Peppy Jet is the top fighting game for android OS enabled smartphones and tables. Peppy Jet Game gives you an amazing experience.
Peppy Jet is all about thrilling and action packed flying adventure in arcade form game with simple game play.
Game Features:
- Simple one touch control to keep Jet flying
- Challenging & Fun play
- Simplistic graphics but yet detailed and defined
How to Play:
- Tap anywhere on the screen to fly higher and avoid obstacles
- Collect coins
- Buy In-App purchases to boost up your Jet life

Keywords:
Peppy Jet, Game, Kids Jet, Jet Game, Android Jet, Jet App, Peppy Jet Game, Android App, Kid Jets, Kids Game, Peppy Game, Jet Pilot, Pilot Game, Android Game, Fighter Jet, Fighter Game, New Game,

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: