Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Commercial Babysitting Services

Japan With Kids - Forums: General Discussions: Commercial Babysitting Services
By Rika Makino on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 5:14 pm:

Hi! My husband and I both work and we are looking for a commercial babysitting services to pick up our child from hoikuen and watch him for couple of hours at our home. Does anybody have any recommendation? There are alot out there and I have read the Searching for a Sitter article by Diane Wilshire and the Commercial Babysitting Services page found here (which are both very helpful). I was looking for more personal comments.

Thanks

By Tina Peterson on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 11:58 am:

Let me introduce you to Imagine Child Development Center! We are located on the 13th floor of Landmark Tower, which is in the Sakuragicho neighborhood of Yokohama.

We offer child care, a preschool program, and drop in child care. Imagine is operated by an American, and the language of operation is English.

We invite you to come visit our center at any time! In September and October, we have one hour introductory sessions every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30-4:30 , where you can meet the educators, see your child interacting with them, tour the center, and get all of your questions answered! Please call ahead if you wish to come to an introductory session so we can be sure we have adequate staffing available to meet the children's needs. You can reach us at 045-224-2121 or at imagine@lfa.ne.jp

We look forward to helping serve your child care needs. Drop in care is available 7 days a week!

By Sue on Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 11:27 am:

I'm looking for an updated list of commercial babysitting companies that caters for non Japanese speaking family and is not too expensive.

By Esther Khua on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 - 3:53 pm:

BABYSITTER AND PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER FOR 8YRS ,DO HOUSEHOLD CHORES,CAN EASILY ADOPT OTHER CULTURE,OPEN-MINDED,GODFEARING AND WORK WITH DEDICATION,LOVE CHILDREN(I HAD 3 KIDS).LOOKING FOR SPONSORS.email me balweg67@yahoo.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: