Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Childrens Clothes (2nd hand)

Japan With Kids - Forums: Second Hand/Recycle/Flea Markets: Childrens Clothes (2nd hand)
By Yulya Katkova on Wednesday, April 6, 2005 - 8:34 pm:

My name is Julia,I'm from Russia.I'm a mother of a 6y.o. boy,his name's Dima.He suffers from atopical dermatitis,food
allergy,bronchial asthma,chronical allergical rhinitis&
conjunctivitis,neurological problems(night
fears),natal brain trauma,connective tissue disorder (or MASS phenotype,Marfan
related syndrome,and the affection of it:rotation of right side kidney,additional chord on average of third of left ventricle of
heart,sinusoid
tachycardia, arthralgy,V-deformation of chest, joint hypermobility,eye myopia,palsy of the upper nerve of the left eye).I'm looking
for any kind of help,like used clothes,toys,school things,vitamins,soy
products,medicine.If
there's someone who doesn't need boy's clothes anymore,would it be possible to donate it to my son?I'd be so much thankful!.I'd
accept used boy's clothing sizes:clothes 122-128 cm (6-7 years),shoes 30-31(European size).Thank you very much in
advance.I'm also looking for people with MASS or people having children with MASS,to exchnage experience.Julia Katkova,POB 276,
St.Petersburg-332,198332 RUSSIA,e-mail: yuk246@yandex.ru

By Tina Teoh on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 12:14 am:

B-Kids has lots of babies' second hand stuffs. I have been to one in Nagoya and Higashi Chiba. Some of them are located in the same building as Book Off which sells second hand books.

http://www2.info-mapping.com/bookoff/kensaku/list.asp?tempo_type2=1 (Japanese web site)

By Cornelia on Monday, September 13, 2004 - 11:22 am:

My local group of after school care facilities (gakudou hoiku) will have a festival on Monday 20 September at Otsuka Park just a few blocks from Shin Otsuka station on the Marunouchi subway line (one stop from Ikebukuro or a reasonable walking distance from Otsuka station on the Yamanote line). There's a well known city hospital right next to the park in a medium height white tiled building next to the park.

20 September 2004 from 11:00 - 14:00, Otsuka Koen
They will have a small flea market (with lots of kids clothes mostly for under 7 years old) as well as games for children. It will be cancelled if it rains.

By Natasha on Wednesday, February 11, 2004 - 10:36 am:

I've had luck finding kids clothes and shoes at http://wwww.edesho.com as well as a television. It's not as big yet as the Tokyo classified or the Tokyo Notice Board. But most of the ads include photos and the descriptions are usually longer.

By Ruth Davis on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 12:25 am:

Does anyone know a good place to
buy good quality second hand
children's clothes?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: