Return to
Japan With Kids Home Page

Forum Main Page
Keyword Search
New Posts
Last Week

Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Tourist Visa

Japan With Kids - Forums: Immigration/visas/re-entry permits/naturalization: Tourist Visa
By yvette dela cruz on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 11:48 am:

Hello i am a US citizen living in USA, I have a sister in japan who is married but seperated. My parent had been to japan as a tourist visa last yr now my sister can't give garantor papers for them because she is seperated. My question now is, is there any way that i can bring my parents with me when i go to japan for vacation.Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.