Return to
Japan With Kids Home Page

Forum Main Page
Keyword Search
New Posts
Last Week

Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Specialist in Humanities/Intl Serv Visa

Japan With Kids - Forums: Immigration/visas/re-entry permits/naturalization: Specialist in Humanities/Intl Serv Visa
By Axia on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 1:53 am:

I had been holding the above-mentioned visa sponsered by an employer. If I resign from my current employer and become independent - as a free lancer or part time in the same field/industry, is it allowed by law or is there anything that I need to be alert of?

I also got married with a Japanese and is going to change the visa to spousal visa soon. Should I let the immigration bureau know at that time that I became independent and earn money through free lance, or would it cause any troubles by informing them? Or would it be better to declare that I am looking for another job in the same field instead?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.