Return to
Japan With Kids Home Page

Forum Main Page
Keyword Search
New Posts
Last Week

Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Dependent Visa for parents

Japan With Kids - Forums: Immigration/visas/re-entry permits/naturalization: Dependent Visa for parents
By Rimpi on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 4:36 pm:

My husband and I want to bring my 52 years old mother- in- law to Japan on a dependent Visa.My husband is here on an Engineer Visa.

I am not clear about what the law says on this issue.

Is temporary Visa the only option? Can anybody let me know if a dependent Visa is possible for my mother-in- law?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.