Return to
Japan With Kids Home Page

Forum Main Page
Keyword Search
New Posts
Last Week

Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Serviced Apartments

Japan With Kids - Forums: Moving to and Leaving Japan: Moving To Japan: Serviced Apartments
By Annmaree & Owen on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 11:45 am:

Hi, I'm looking for a serviced apartment suitable for a family of four for several weeks, located so that my 5 year old can start at St Marys and my wife can house hunt around Setagaya (say around Sangenjaya, Tsurumachi, Komazawa Daigaku area). Is there such a thing or should I search in Shibuya. Any recommendations appreciated.

By Cornelia on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 11:25 am:

Here are some links to companies that offer serviced apartments or companies that list serviced apartments:
Tel: 81-3-3836-5601
Fax: 81-3-3836-1205
Tel: +66 2 350 2725
Fax: +66 2 350 2726
Address: 15/1 Yen Akat Road, Chongnonsri, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
E-mail: Ltd.
Tel: (852) 2815 2520
Fax: (852) 2815 2521
Address: 2/F, #48 Cochrane St. Central, Hong Kong
Contact link:

There's more. Just do a search! Well, actually it comes up with too many links. I'm not sure how to narrow it down.

Note from Admin: A good place to find advertisements from the high end temporary accommodation market is in the English language newspapers. For example I am looking at an ad for "The Apartment Hotel" on the front page of The Daily Yomiuri. You can learn more about this one at: or fax: +81-(0)3-3583-7587.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.