Return to
Japan With Kids Home Page

Forum Main Page
Keyword Search
New Posts
Last Week

Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Anal Fissure / Hemorrhoids

Japan With Kids - Forums: Health Topics: Anal Fissure / Hemorrhoids
By A.Roy on Monday, September 12, 2005 - 11:15 am:

Does anyone know of some english speaking good doctor who does treatment or surgery for anal fissure/hemmoroids in Tokyo. I am really becommimg sick due to my anal fissure causing a lot of blood lose and pain. Please help!

By Dawn on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 3:35 pm:

A. Roy,
Have you tried contacting AMDA? They have speakers of English and other languages who can help look for doctors in your area. (It is merely an information service as far as I know; AMDA does not make recommendations about individual doctors or referrals.) AMDA's tel. number is 03-5285-8088. Best of luck.

By Admin on Friday, September 16, 2005 - 5:25 pm:

Just to help out with the vocabulary: Hemorrhoid is called "Ji" in Japanese. Ji with a lot of bleeding and pain at every excretion is called "Kireji". The special field about hemorrhoid and anal deseases is called "koumon-geka". (Koumon is anus, and geka is surgery.) You can go and see a "koumon-geka" without a special introduction letter.

By Cornelia on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 9:02 pm:

I got some information though I don't know if it is useful in this case. My daughter's pediatrician's husband knows the specialist (in hemorrhoids) at Keio University Hospital whose name is Dr. Hasegawa. He can write a letter of introduction, if it is needed. Contact me directly (click on my name in blue above to get my email address).

By A.Roy on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 7:27 pm:

Thanks everyone for all the information,its really helpful. Just for an update, and if anyone knows about this hospitals. I went to a hospital named "Syakai Hoken Cho0o-Sougou Byoein" in Shin-Okubo, the other day which is supposed to have good proctology department. After seeing me doctor suggested that I have to undergo a small operation named "Lateral internal Spinchterotomy(LIS)". I am a bit nervous about this though! I am also thinking of going to Toukatsu tujinaka hospital in Abiko,for a second consultation if I indeed need this operation. Lets see what the doctor says there.

By Praveen on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 12:44 pm:

I am also suffering with hemorrhoids I used some medicines and it didnít worked well and doctor told us if this medicine didnít worked then you have to take this operation.

IS that operation cured well?

How much its cost?.

Hospital Name & location

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.