Return to
Japan With Kids Home Page

Forum Main Page
Keyword Search
New Posts
Last Week

Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software


Japan With Kids - Forums: Health Topics: Counseling
By Luciana Tani on Monday, July 17, 2000 - 11:14 am:

I am looking for children specialized professional counselors in the Musashino/Mitaka area or surroundings. If possible, clinics where the hoken can be used.

By Anna on Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 11:22 am:

Copied this from the classifieds.
NEED TO TALK? We're here to listen. Call Tokyo English Life Line:
03-3968-4102, everyday from 9 p.m.-4 p.m. and 7 p.m.-11 p.m.

Admin --
as posted below this number has changed to 03-5774-0992

By ruth mccreery on Thursday, April 5, 2001 - 12:31 pm:

TELL has moved to central Tokyo!
The new number for free, confidential telephone counseling is 03-5774-0992.
For face-to-face counseling, call 03-3498-0231.
The office number is 03-3498-0261.

By ruth mccreery on Thursday, April 5, 2001 - 12:34 pm:

TELL is offering a four-part seminar series on the experiences of spouses living abroad. "The Psychological Journey of Spouses Overseas" will cover adaption, making relationships work, stress, and putting your dreams into action. The seminar begins April 16, costs 20,000 yen for the series, and is led by TELL clinician Johanne Guay, Ph.D. Call 03-3498-0231 for more info and to reserve your place.

By Zita on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 - 11:51 pm:

These are some good links that might come in handy in the wake of the terrible attacks in the USA.

Talking with Kids About the News

Helping Children Understand Crisis and Trauma

Talking to Children about Violence

How to Talk to Your Children About the News

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.