Return to
Japan With Kids Home Page

Forum Main Page
Keyword Search
New Posts
Last Week

Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

Legal advice on employment law

Japan With Kids - Forums: General Discussions: Legal advice on employment law
By Ruth Davis on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 9:48 am:

Can anyone suggest to whom I might go to seek legal advice on an employment situation, related to fairness of possible dismissal?

By Karen on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 7:53 pm:

Try telephoning the Foreign Resident's Advisory Center. They provide English information on a wide range of things and can likely point you in the right direction.
There number is 3-5321-1111.

Check out these professional advisory services including foreign resident labor counselling, legal counselling for foreigners:

Good luck! Karen

By Pato on Saturday, January 24, 2004 - 3:56 pm:

This is the first time that I've heard that the government underwrites payrolls !

Record high Y27.65 bil in unpaid wages reported

Saturday, January 24, 2004
TOKYO EA record 27.65 billion yen in unpaid wages, involving 72,361 workers in 23,356 cases, was reported to the labor ministry in 2002, the highest figure since data became available in 1983, the ministry said Friday.

In fiscal 2002 ended in March 2003, the government advanced 47.64 billion yen of unpaid wages to workers on behalf of bankrupt companies, up 86.4% from the previous year and also a record high, according to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. (Kyodo News)

By Trupti Gandhi on Thursday, September 9, 2004 - 11:52 am:

hi everybody!!

i did not understand where else i could put this posting...

i need to know the exams to be given or certification to be obtained by an Indian practising doctor to start a clinic here in Tokyo.

any kind of info is welcome... from legal point and money making point.

this is just for my info... to find out for my cousin in india.

thank you in advance!!


if you feel like writing directly to me my email is

By Fakedoc on Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 8:00 am:

Purchase real and Novelty Passports,id cards,visas,drivers license ,Permits for all countries

Are you trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want travel ? do you need papers you cant have

?if yes , then you are in the right place at the right time

We are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and data base technicians who are specialized in the production of quality documents such as passports,drivers license,id cards,stamps,visas,diplomas of very high quality and other products for all countries: USA, Australia,UK, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, ETC. To get the additional information and place the order just contact us via email or Skype.

Contact ( )

General Support : ( )

Skype Name : ( fake.doc.experts100 )
Canada Cards
United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Custom Certificates
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas
College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Social Security
Validate SSN Number
Driver License Search
Spy Products
Voice Changers
Listening Devices
Invisible Ink
DMV Record Inquiry
Background Check
Investigate Anyone
Passports of any country

Contact ( )

General Support : ( )

Skype Name : ( fake.doc.experts100 )

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.