Help
Getting Started
Register Here
Edit Profile
Troubleshooting
Contact Admin

For Admins
Forum Software

.Language: English speaking friends wanted!

Japan With Kids - Forums: Playgroups and Pals: .Language: English speaking friends wanted!
By ‚‚”‚‚Ž‚‰@‚“‚‚ƒ‚ on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 7:51 pm:

English speaking friends wanted!
My son, 3 years old, loves English and he will be happy without Japanese.
He is stressed because he cannot find English speaking friends.
Can you play with him? Please, contact us.

I live in Bunkyo-ku with my husband and a 3-year-old son.
Ifm not good at speaking English.
My son likes speaking English rather than Japanese.
He speaks English a little and seems to listen to English to some extent.
He is looking for a friend to speak in English.

sawco@mail.goo.ne.jp

By Mom of 2 on Saturday, June 23, 2007 - 12:02 am:

Looking for english speaking friends (3 to 8 year olds) in Tokyo area.

By Edlyn Niimi on Saturday, June 23, 2007 - 10:45 am:

We are in Hatagaya (Shibuy-ku) two stops from Shinjuku station on the Keio New Line. I have a three year old son and a 5 year old daughter but she goes to Yochien so she is in school right now.

Where are you? I am anxious to find some friends for my son as he doesn't have much opportunity to socialize outside of the family.

By Mimi32 on Friday, September 14, 2007 - 10:17 pm:

I have a 7 years old son who speaks a little english. Is there an english playgroup in Tokyo for this age?. I know there are a lot for younger ones but I haven`t found any for 6+ years old.

By Tattooed_mom on Thursday, February 28, 2008 - 7:55 pm:

My daughter is 7 years old and is having a tough time learning japanese even though she has been at a Japanese public school for the last 6 months. I would like to find her a friend her age that can help her learn japanese by playing in japanese. A little english is necessary. I don't speak japanese either and would like to be friends with moms who can help our transition! My email address is mjcfarias@yahoo.com and I would appreciate any new friends in Tokyo!!

By Cutiemommy on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 10:44 pm:

I live in Kuwana, Mie where is close to Nagoya, and have 9 months old son. I look for an English speaking playmate about his age in my area. He is very active and friendly to everyone and likes English speaking environment very much and I want to find some friends who can enjoy playing with in English.

I can speak Japanese and English so I also can help you and your kids adjusting the language and life in Japan.

My email address is yamamm930@hotmail.com

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

By Iamzula on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 - 9:20 pm:

Hello,

I live in Ichigaya (Shinjuku, between Iidabashi and Yotsuya). I have 1 years old son. I am looking for english speaking mother in my area to spend time together, have coffee, go to playground and to help each other. I can take care of your baby sometimes, while you can do something for yourself (read book, go to hairdresser/gym/school) and you can take care of my son in return :-)
If you are interested, please contact me.
iamzula@gmail.com

By Naokoma on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 12:28 pm:

Hi,I am 35years old mum with 3sons who are 6years,3years and one year old.All boys! We have just moved back to Musashino-area from London UK.My eldest son speaks both English and Japanese and I am looking for a multicultural playgroup or english speaking friend for him.I myself want to meet a mum from different culture,so please contact me if you know about any playgroup or you live in this area

By Jenricefield on Friday, June 7, 2013 - 10:33 am:

Hi I live in Machida City Tokyo, and I just started organizing a playgroup in English last month.We will meet on the 29th at Denentoshi line, Tsukushino COmmunity center. Mostly kids are 3-6 years old. If you are interested to join please contact me.

By Rinyc on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 5:47 am:

Hi! I have daughters (6 & 4) looking for playdates in Tokyo.We are Japanese but now living in NYC.We are moving back to Japan Bunkyo-ku area this month.We would love to have playdates after school.Myself I`d love to have english speaking friends too.I can help you if you want me to handle something in Japanese.
Mail me!
Miho 'beauharve@yahoo.co.jp'

By Rinyc on Thursday, June 13, 2013 - 5:48 am:

Hi! I have daughters (6 & 4) looking for playdates in Tokyo.We are Japanese but now living in NYC.We are moving back to Japan Bunkyo-ku area this month.We would love to have playdates after school.Myself I`d love to have english speaking friends too.I can help you if you want me to handle something in Japanese.
Mail me!
'beauharve@yahoo.co.jp'

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: